[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is a Cure for Feminism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: Them Sobbin' Women.jpg (15KB, 359x140px) Image search: [Google]
Them Sobbin' Women.jpg
15KB, 359x140px
White Sharia rape gangs.

The natural order is inverted. Woman asked man if she could rule, and man let her. Men submissive to society and the whims of women rule. Women resent men for being weak because they want men to rule.

Some key ideas of WSRG:
- The word rape reflects its original meaning, as in the Rape of the Sabine Women. The woman is "carried off," not assaulted on the spot.
- The "victim" is not chosen randomly. The man chooses his victim carefully because raping her makes her his wife.
- It's not gangrape. That's disgusting.

This is a time honored tradition among whites. The Rape of the Sabine women united enemy Roma and Sabinium.

Men and women are enemies now because of feminism. We resent each other for usurping our intended role.

WSRG can restore this balance.

She doesn't want Tyrone or Carlos or Shlomo. She wants you.

She doesn't want to slut it up and chase guys. She wants to wait demurely, inviting your vigorously pursuit.

She doesn't want to give herself away. She wants to be taken.

She doesn't want to be a childless with five cats and a sexual partner for each day of the week. She wants five children by you and sex with you every day of the week.

She has to put up a fight because she doesn't want to be a slut. But it doesn't mean she doesn't like fighting and losing.

https://youtu.be/1Ob2iKO7IHk

>Now let this be, because it's true,
>a lesson to the likes of you:
>Grab 'em up like them there Romans do,
>or else they're think you're pets!
And that ain't all!
>They acted angry and annoyed-
>But secretly they was overjoyed!

>And though they may be sobbin' for a while...
>We're gonna make them sobbin' women smile!
>>
File: Rhett Buttraper.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Rhett Buttraper.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
This is not an excuse for you to be a creeper or to sexually assault women. That's wrong. You fuck a woman and you might make a kid. You owe her and that kid better.
So don't stick your dick in crazy.
Don't hump and dump her like she's a free whore.
DO NOT FORCE RANDOM THOTS TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU AND THEN RUN AWAY. THAT MAKES YOU WORSE THAN A NIGGER BECAUSE YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER.

And anyways, we all know what Paul Nungesser was being punished for. Emma Sulkowicz wasn't angry at him for ass-raping her - she was angry at him for not ass-raping her.

She was obviously insane, and poor Paul broke the rule about your dick and crazy (he was an adolescent, we can understand).

A woman who was blackout drunk tried to have sex with me. I declined, and she called me a sexual predator lately.

Yes, men, you will get called a rapist for not raping her. So find yourself a nice girl, round up your posse and rape her, settle down, have a bunch of kids and a nice life.

Because feminists consider you a rapist either way. So why not get laid while you're at it, make yourself happy, and make a woman happy, and continue your race?

Pic related: Rhett Butler rapes his wife and renews their wedding bed and makes her a LOT happier.
>>
Yep this what we want
>>
>>134219293
t. Mel Gibson

Tits or GTFO.
>>
File: great-tits.jpg (29KB, 600x384px) Image search: [Google]
great-tits.jpg
29KB, 600x384px
>>134219993
>>
>>134220448
Fail. Your IP changed so your user ID changed.

It's like the unintentional opposite of samefagging.
>>
This has to be the most retarded thing I have ever seen. Marriage through rape? Kike that's degenerate as hell.
>>
>>134222129
What's your plan then? I don't like the idea either. But we don't have any political capital. Repeal the 19th Amendment? Continue to bend the knee to women so that they hate us and we resent them even more than we already do?
>>
>>134222129
You call yourself a fascist? your roman ancestors would be embarrassed. To them women were no better than slaves, breeding machines to be passed down from father to husband.
>>
File: Maximus.jpg (43KB, 400x262px) Image search: [Google]
Maximus.jpg
43KB, 400x262px
>>134223924
>SPANIARD!
SPANIARD!
>SPANIARD!
SPANIARD!
>SPANIARD!
SPANIARD!
>SPANIARD!
SPANIARD!
>>
Also, things you should not do:
- Rape an already married woman of a foreign king like Paris did to Helen (Trojan War, destruction of Troy)
- Rape an already married woman of your oligarchy like Tarquin did to Lucretia (Roman Civil War, fall of Roman monarchy)

Even in antiquity people thought both those things were super fucking bad.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.