[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Christian honors kills daughter for race mixing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: screenshot_1500489580[1].png (199KB, 725x485px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_1500489580[1].png
199KB, 725x485px
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4708886/Christian-father-murdered-daughter-Muslim-boyfriend.html?mrn_rm=als1

Is this the beginning of white sharia?
>>
>>134213631
Should've killed the Muslim too.
>>
This is what happens when you let your religious beliefs take over your life. But that Muslim would have probably raped her eventually.
>>
just wait for the left to be like "see what Christianity makes people do?"
>>
I am not sure how this little be example equalizes the vast disparity between Islam and Christianity in terms of treatment of women
>>
>>134213631
Is this the beginning of white sharia?
no just common sense
>>
>>134213736
What's the burger literacy rate these days?
>>
"The teenager was in a relationship with a Muslim man who was in prison. She planned to convert to Islam upon his release. "

I don't blame them
>>
>>134213631
I would do the same.
>>
But /pol/ told me there are no christians in Israel
>>
BASED honor killing
would have done the same desu
>>
>>134213736
And the jews.
>>
>>134214045

Imagine raising a beautiful daughter, doing everything you can, and then discovering that she plans on converting to Islam for an Islamic-Arab convict.
>>
What the fuck is that picture of her? Why use a duck face selfie to honor the ded girl? God damn she looks dumb. I'm mad.
>>
>>134214045
Why are women so impulsive?
>>
>>134213631
Traitors deserve this fate
>>
Good.

If you have a daughter you are basically keked for life

better to not have any children at all
>>
>>134213631
>Judeo-christian
>white
>>
>>134214399
It's honestly that hard to raise a daughter. If you treat them well, without being overbearing, and red pill them when they are young, instead of teaching them cucked Christian values they will usually respect you and listen to you. I blame the parents for raising such a shit daughter.
>>
>>134214030
>Inplying you can't break into a prison and kill a man
You sound like a cuckold.
>>
>Mussie
I wouldn't have the balls to kill her over this
>Who was in prison
Excellent cover for it

I'm going to be a new father son just answer me one question
How does a dad who is so interested in his line that he kills his daughter for wanting inbred mud seed fuck up so bad that she ends up picking a guy who is in prison
I somehow doubt this man's "based" status
>>
>>134213631
Why are religious people so violent?
>>
>>134213631

>Is this the beginning of white sharia?

what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>134213631
>Israel

Why not just ditch her at a gas station over the palastine or any other mudslime border?
>>
>>134215158
>Sami
>Aliham
>>Judeo-christian
Not even that. Just Christian Arabs
>>
>>134213631
They're Jewish (((Christians))))
>>
>>134213631
well in Israel inter-faith marriages arent even legal right?
>>
>26 replies and still no archive
http://archive.is/8mj09
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.