[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eastern Europeans in the UK

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

They breed more than fucking Pakis and Indians what the hell?

>‘Fertility rates in Poland and Lithuania were very low, as in much of Southern and Eastern Europe,’ the ONS said. ‘But the fertility rate of women born in these countries living in England and Wales was relatively high, above that of UK-born women.’

Just read this shit: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2551531/Romanian-women-highest-fertility-rate-EU-experts-say-Britains-support-children-acts-draw.html
>>
good life = more babies for us
>>
>>134212952
You are removing the British population
>>
>>134213196
First brits and then you.
>>
File: image.jpg (147KB, 945x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147KB, 945x1024px
>>134212575
REEEEEEEE
Non brits get out
>>
File: doritoface.jpg (9KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
doritoface.jpg
9KB, 600x600px
>>134214516
Come at me
>>
Better Lithuanians and Poles then niggers tho
>>
>>134212575
Asian and African countries are way higher then then even eastern Euros. Gypsies fertility rate is 2.93, while Pakis, Somalis and and Aghans are at around 4
>>
>>134215177
What's the difference
>>
>>134215291
How do you know
>>
Polish&Lithuanian commonwealth strikes... once again!
>>
>>134212575
But all shitskins combined is still more than all Slavs combined
>>
>>134215879
I'm reading off the chart you stupid sandnigger
The claim
>They breed more than fucking Pakis and Indians what the hell?
Is wrong
>>
>>134212575
Hahahaha, Irony is sweet, Anglos.
>>
>>134216228
Dude I was talking about the births
>>
>that Somalian birthrate
>>
>>134216388
Wew lad do you know what fertility rate is.
>They breed more than fucking Pakis and Indians what the hell?
Suggests that each Pole woman gives birth to more children then Pakis and Indians.
Looking at the chart this is wrong. Fertility rate of Poles is 2.13 vs 3.82 and 2.35 respectively.
Polish population in the UK is breeding at replacement level (2.1), they have the most births because there are a fuckton of Polish mothers.
>>
I am surprised that "only" 18 000 new pakis are born every year. Or is it that pakis who have british nationality are not counted?
>>
File: 1500120680760m.jpg (157KB, 1024x800px) Image search: [Google]
1500120680760m.jpg
157KB, 1024x800px
>>134212575
The majority of Polish women in the UK are degenerate, race mixing, mudshark sluts.

I wouldnt get your hopes too high.
>>
>>134216838
>they have the most births because there are a fuckton of Polish mothers.

That's what I'm talking about
>>
>>134216926
It is births of foreign born mothers, so recent immigrants, not second or third generation
>>
>>134212575
And where's the problem? Britain is lost anyway, so why not use the gibs?
>>
>>134216838
>respectively
Fuck off
>>
>>134217133
That's just a BBC report..
As in Big Black Cock
>>
>>134217133
This, it's not just the polish woman though, but females in general are degenerate.
>>
>>134215291

>all foreigners having higher birth rates is just fine guys!

no
>>
>>134217926

>flag
>acting like a parasite

yep checks out
>>
only seen a few polish people in my life and really don't see the problem with them here anyway. They dont cause any harm
>>
>>134215177
In that order?
>>
>>134219235

Poles assimilate just fine into British culture. They're better breeding stock than the trash that much of the native women have degenerated into. They still understand the importance of family, and their place in it. This is why they're outbreeding us natives. Their children will grow up indistinguishable from native Brits.

We should thank these fine women for their contribution to the demographic war with Islam. They're the one thing that might just save the UK from oblivion.
>>
>>134221729
I'm not entirely happy about it since i have met some trashy poles, but for the most part they are decent people. Like Enoch Powell said, race is the basis of a nationality. It'll be easier for Poles to integrate into British society than Pakis.
>>
>>134212575
Because Brits will actually fuck poles.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.