[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT : Should have won

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

>vote liberal
>Feds decide immigration is allowed
>vote republican
>Feds decide it isnt
>vote american delta
>YOU decide whether it is or isnt

WHY didnt you vote for the most states right party /pol/? Even better, all military funding would be pooled into scientific research. Whats not to love? Ask me any topic on the party and I'll be happy to clarify.

VOTE AMERICAN DELTA PARTY, THE REFORM PARTY RESURRECTED
>>
>>134211127

Forgot to mention that the American Deta Party promises to disclose all CIA and secret base technologies to the private sector to have billionaires develop them further.

If elected, we could have a real Tony Stark.
>>
In case anyone doesnt know the history of the Reform Party

>be Reform Party
>best party
>tried to lower state spending/wasting of money
>tried to get rid of PACs/buying of politicians
>tried to shoo the illegals/taking of our jobs
>tried to support mom&pop/tame the big corps
>tried to stop China takeover/promote US-made
>tried to leave NAFTA/globalist fucking shit
>tried to set term limits
>tried to set elections on weekends
>tried to set election by popular vote
>mascot's an eagle
>a god damn eagle
>and was the last third-party to influence an election
>>
Fun fact, a vote for the American Delta Party is a vote for YOUR favorite third party

One of American Delta's campaign platforms is to reform the election cycle by having every recognized third party included at every ballot!
>>
Huh, seems no one is replying, so I will now change my IP to keep the thread bumped!
>>
File: logo.png (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
logo.png
5KB, 259x194px
>>134212097

Vote ADP!
>>
File: Rocky.jpg (161KB, 2048x1350px) Image search: [Google]
Rocky.jpg
161KB, 2048x1350px
>>134212162

The Reform Party resurrected!
>>
File: Rocky.png (470KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Rocky.png
470KB, 512x512px
>>134212275

Bumping for the ADP!
>>
File: Rocky.png (609KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Rocky.png
609KB, 700x700px
>>134212397

BUMPING for the ADP!
>>
My parents gave him like 500$
>>
>>134211127
because CA is a liberal state and I'm a conservative. CA would be bringing in all rapists and criminals and giving them guns and money telling them to have at it.
>>
File: Rocky.jpg (47KB, 658x658px) Image search: [Google]
Rocky.jpg
47KB, 658x658px
>>134212832
>the Fed should decide your life.

Cuck.
>>
File: Rocky.png (54KB, 166x206px) Image search: [Google]
Rocky.png
54KB, 166x206px
>>134212832

No comeback? As expected of a Fedcuck
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.