[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

US Post Office a Shit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 564354352345324.jpg (240KB, 670x670px) Image search: [Google]
564354352345324.jpg
240KB, 670x670px
>mail delivery stops for no reason
>try to call local post office
>every number disconnected
>call 1-800
>wait time in excess of 1 hour

wtf

Name one reason why this piece of shit agency hasnt been abolished.

Fire everyone of these incompetent assholes.

US post office is nothing more than a tax funded human spam operation anyways.

Why is the government so fucked up? Its like living in a 3rd world country. Does this shit happen anywhere else in the world?
>>
USPS receives no taxes. Congress has oversight and works tirelessly to drive it into the ground. It's one thing congress actually makes progress on.
>>
>>134205904
>not using usps.com

But really, they should sell USPS to UPS or something.
>>
>>134206108
>USPS receives no taxes

bullshit.

that spend more than they take in revenue.

they are a net loss. and have been for years.
>>
>>134205904
Yes same thing here .
I'm in the shit city of yonkers NY.
They cut off my mail because I have some over growth along my path.
lol so much for "Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds".
But then again that creed was made back when the USPS was not so "colorful"
>>
>>134206290
They operate at a profit but congress made them prefund all pensions for their employees which shows a deficit on paper, but since no one actually makes it 40+ years there its a nonissue. They still don't receive taxes.
>>
File: 4t34t4t4q3.png (476KB, 526x469px) Image search: [Google]
4t34t4t4q3.png
476KB, 526x469px
>>134206688
> bu bu but expenses dont count

no. fuck u parasite.

they use tax dollars because their deadbeat workforce costs too much.

http://thehill.com/policy/finance/290932-us-postal-service-posts-157-billion-loss

you only believe this because people that work for government cant do math or understand simple accounting so they belive in magic

i hope you and all ur kind get laid off in droves
>>
>>134207486
You forgot to archive it
https://archive.is/sHJ3s
>>
https://about.usps.com/news/national-releases/2016/pr16_092.htm

> Net loss $(5,591)

so according to this you dont get a paycheck since no tax dollars cover the difference , RIGHT?
>>
>>134207486
It's important to remember that the income tax is not used for anything ever. It all goes to transfer payments and servicing the interest on the debt owned by the federal reserve bank.

Remember that. Never ever ever does any single penny of what you pay in income tax fund anything.
>>
>>134208257
debt created by government spending

makes no difference if there is a middle man
>>
>>134205904
you're right, they are lazy, worthless parasites.
>>
>>134208522
It does make a difference if there is a middle man. It's worse than a middle man. The debt created by the Federal Reserve is mathematically impossible to ever pay back because no matter how much debt they issue, there will never be enough to cover both the principle and the interest.

You're barking up the wrong tree any time you mention taxes or debt and don't point directly at the Federal Reserve. And that's just what the Jews want.
>>
>>134208750
>both the principle and the interest.

zeitgeist is a meme.

thats not how government finances work

income tax is the largest source of revenue.

its pays for part of the government and the interest accrued each year, the rest is monetized by the fed.
>>
>>134209255
I don't know anything about the zeitgeist meme. But you may wish to educate yourself with well-cited reference such as, "The Creature from Jekyll Island" by G. Edward Griffen.

You are refusing a simple mathematical truth that even such great minds as John Maynard Keynes have admitted. But instead you'd like to blame the USPS. You're no better than a nigger burning down the local gas station.
>>
You think that is bad?

I bought a phone from China.
Took 15 days to come from China to Brazil.
Then it took 2 months to delivery from their warehouse to my house.
And I had to pay 50% of the price of the phone in taxes.
>>
>>134209758
This. OP's a faggot nigger
>>
>>134206199
USPS is far cheaper if you want something but not immediately. Mail costs would skyrocket under UPS due to their quality standards.
>>
>>134209777
the chinese use international mail which can be just as slow entering the states. 2 weeks to reach the US, and then two or more weeks at the international sorting center (ISC) of arrival. then transit time to the destination within the US.

that being said, the chinese traditionally underdeclare the value on the customs declaration for electronics, which is not typically noticed since they're not as hardline on enforcing it as brazil is.
>>
>>134205904
The USPS isn't tax funded. All their money comes from postage and Congress has been driving them into the ground with unfunded mandates like prefunding their pensions 75 years in advance.

No federal service is really tax funded anymore, they're all debt funded. All our tax money does is service the debt.
>>
>>134206108
>>134205904

USPS is required by congress to pay retirement pensions in full to the govt. to hold on to many years before they will be paid out. This keeps them in the red. They also prioritize hiring niggers, spics, the disabled, and veterans, and most importantly, female nigger disabled vets, over anyone competent. In my area, they only hire whites as overseers, or more accurately, nigger calmer-downers, and they have white staff at the rich part of town post office. My area is served by the worst post office, with the almost-comical meltdown-having niggers. Had one pitch a fit at me, full on chimp out, while the other nigger pretended I didn't exist, because I asked them to sell me a book of stamps after I'd been standing there (only customer there) for 5 solid minutes with no acknowledgement that I existed. White lady came out from the back and talked to her like one might talk to a
3 year old pitching a fit. telling her it would be all right, just calm down, she would handle it.

TL;DR: nigs gonna nog
>>
when im president all mail will be xrayed.
any mail found to be highly suspicious will go into the queue to be searched (up to 6 monhts delay)
any subject found mailing drugs, weapons or other materials will be handed a life sentence for appropriating federal services (and roads) for narcotics traffickings or worse.

day meet rope
>>
>>134205904
where the fuck do you live. I've never had to wait more than 5 minutes and I'm in there at least twice a month. It's always quick, courteous, and professional. Better than the shit suckers at UPS or FedEx

>>134207486
you're retarded and don't understand what "prefunding future pensions" entails.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.