[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pizzagate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1470549323122.jpg (938KB, 3000x2053px) Image search: [Google]
1470549323122.jpg
938KB, 3000x2053px
How come no one talks about Pizzagate or Clinton assassinations here anymore?
>>
>>134203586
Usually only one thread is allowed at a time now. Besides that, most of the threads get hijacked by nupol fags
>>
Why don't people here talk about alien abductions and Lincoln killing vampires anymore?
>>
File: pizzagate.jpg (622KB, 1044x1080px) Image search: [Google]
pizzagate.jpg
622KB, 1044x1080px
>>134203586
Daily Dose:
https://youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
>>
>>134203586
/pol/ died a long time ago.

/pol/ is now a leftist haven trying to make itself look like the old /pol/ to negatively influence the right.
>>
but obviously something needs to happen in public so we can all see KEK miracles
>>
>>134203586
Pizzagate and all things pedotrafficking moved over to voat.co/v/pizzagate. There's so much info that a classic forum is needed to stop it all from getting memory-holed. The first ten or more threads on here about it devolved into anons "finding" the same little nuggets over and over and sperging us right to bump limit. Too much chaos.
>>
>>134203586
Bs, I saved some new images from a thread just yesterday
>>
>>134204347
awesome ty! love how the topic just fucking died- ive tried to broach it with a few friends, and its like they were molested as children or something, absolutely NO ONE is okay with talking about it.... it's not even like they're denying it's happening, its just "i cant do anything about it so i dont like to think about it" like yeah, that'll make it go away, not to mention the horrid suffering that people are just ignoring. ... it burns
>>
>>134203586
Because everyone has left /Pol/ gone to their discords or the hidden chans

Pol is literally shills talking to shills

Jews are afraid and demoralizing tactics are all they have.

The Clintons are under investigation. She's been under since the first day Trump went into office. The way FBI investigations work is they don't go after you until they have 100% conviction.

They are about 80.
Watch those under investigation in the inner Clinton circle struggle.

Whenever you aren't in the know. Look at who is in the know and base your judgement on that.
>>
File: 1470839289740.gif (909KB, 440x508px) Image search: [Google]
1470839289740.gif
909KB, 440x508px
>>134204347
Thanks anon
>>
>>134203586
Because this is cuckchan, 95% of posters are newfags or sjw raiders and/or larpers
>>
Because we won
>>
>>134206252
won what??????????? nothing changed :-[
>>
>>134206088
Nice get, why are you here and not on 8
>>
Why the fuck is anybody who went to Jeff Epstein's island walking free?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.