[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are young white men dropping out of society or killing themselves?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: VIDEOGAMES605.jpg (74KB, 605x303px) Image search: [Google]
VIDEOGAMES605.jpg
74KB, 605x303px
Why are young white men dropping out of society or killing themselves?
>>
>>134202619
decent people can't live a life in a jew dominated culture. they just can't. This is the reason why jews have been kept in check for centuries in whatever country they have lived.

America didn't control the jew so it ended up as their plaything and fucking the world
>>
if it feels good do it, even if you shouldn't

don't let people mess you around ~
>>
>>134202619
because nothing is enjoyable and there is no reason to continue living, or only shit like playing video games all day is enjoyable. what do you fucking think, retard?
>>
File: men.jpg (71KB, 690x768px) Image search: [Google]
men.jpg
71KB, 690x768px
>>134202619
>>
>>134202619
because "the law" is not on our side. In fact its against us, and most young white men think thats right.
>>
>>134202619
When I was born I had a lot of potential.

The kids these days are totally fucking worthless and they know it.
>>
You don't need that many men to succeed anyway, you only need like 10% the rest can till the field and fuck off and drink and play dice in the tavern. "Society" is an enlightenment liberal meme in a feudal society nobody in the high caste should even give a fuck how low castes are living or how they feel or whatever.
>>
>>134202925
>fedora tipping retard shit
you have to go back.
>>
>>134202619

Because they know they can't compete with black men anymore. Black guys have spent their entire lives being social, while many white bois "grow up" playing video games and watching anime. White boys are irrelevant in 2017, they know it, and their women know it.
>>
Because society is shit and the only cure is hellfire.
>>
>>134203781
just stop, it's not true and it's not funny

we've all seen the real statistics and how white people, especially women, rarely racemix. it's just a meme
>>
meaningless job, no family. few prospects in either department.

i mean really, what are they supposed to even do? they don't know.

lift weights and get a job i guess, but that's it really. anything beyond that can be a bit of a stretch for some people to imagine
>>
File: Cyka Evans.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Cyka Evans.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>134202925
Gee, anon, tell us where and when did they invade your safe space.
>>
>>134203924
> rarely race mix
DESU you need to have children to racemix white women nowadays generally don't have children or have them into their 30's with white/Asian beta. Doesn't mean they don't fuck niggers in between tho and as mixed race marriages become more accepted and the managerial and office jobs become more female dominated you could just have white women providing for their nigger
>>
They can't compete with us. We take their women and impregnate them and then dump them and then the white bois come and become the father figure.
>>
>>134204282
it's not even common for white people to date outside their race, let alone breed. the meme of bbc taking our white women is more likely to become a self fulfilling prophecy if we tell everyone that this is whats going on, then it will become more expected and thus accepted and will occur more often
>>
File: Redpill on Christianity.jpg (928KB, 1532x1956px) Image search: [Google]
Redpill on Christianity.jpg
928KB, 1532x1956px
>>134202758
It gives me more time to practice asceticism.

Asceticism (/əˈsɛtJsJzəm/; from the Greek: ἄσkησις áskesis, "exercise" or "training") is a lifestyle characterized by abstinence from worldly pleasures, often for the purpose of pursuing spiritual goals. Ascetics may withdraw from the world for their practices or continue to be part of their society, but typically adopt a frugal lifestyle, characterised by the renunciation of material possessions and physical pleasures, and time spent fasting while concentrating on the practice of religion or reflection upon spiritual matters

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asceticism
>>
>>134202619
>Be White
>Grow up
>Your Culture is obliterated and denied
>Denied any pride in your Country
>Denied any pride in your ethnicity
>Denied any pride in your forefathers
>Instead told that living in Concrete Skyscrapers is "Culture"
>See no beauty
>Hear no beauty
>Feel no beauty
>World dies around you with everyone cheering

Take a wild fucking guess. The modern day White is a soulless, pastless and seperated individual, with no past or heritage, no roots and no feel of belonging. Not because he doesnt have those things, but because hes been told over generations that these things are bad or dont exist.
>>
>>134202619
because the game is rigged against em.
>>
>>134204632
being poor and not having a sex life doesn't really feel all that enlightening to be honest. but good luck making yourself poor and unattractive to women, i believe in you
>>
>>134204567
It's fairly common and it's rising there's just not that many niggers in North America to date in the first place. Go to most colleges and you'll find the nigs are the most popular and get quite a lot of top tier white pussy, modern urban college white girls will fuck a nigger at least once if nig society wasnt in perpetual poverty and crime all the time they would dominate the white pussy market
>>
>>134203567
Disprove his points.
>>
>>134205368
i dunno, whether it's a black chad or a white chad it almost feels like i don't even have a horse in this race. won't be me either way. of course i'm cheering for team white chads but i'm just a spectator
>>
>>134204805

>White spirit

Your lack of will is unsettling, kraut bro. The new generations are under the indoctrination of the internet Jew. I understand it is a lot of work, but where there is a will, there's a way.
>>
>>134203781
>nigger impotent rage
Awwwwwww sheeeeit mang! Lil' homiedawg in da hoouseeeeeeeeeee! I black gibs me dat!
>can't compete with dindus
Is that why every standard has to be lowered across the board in every facet of society for homiedawgs to even begin to compete? Or maybe you can explain to the rest of the class why homiedawgs are at the bottom of every society? Sheeeeit.
>>
>>134202619
´Why not? i pay to be a part of the Society,i don´t become it free!
>>
>>134202619
Only girl interested in me atm is a heroin addict in rehab. I think I'll just fap.
>>
>>134205574
He can't, hence the reactionary ad hominem in defense of his feminazi handlers.
>>
>>134205368
>there's just not that many niggers in North America

Top hue leaf. There are plenty of niggers in South Africa and yet white women aren't flocking to them.
>>
>>134205574
You'll figure it out when you grow up. High school bullying is completely irrelevant. The men who only work and play video games, or kill themselves, by and large are not the people getting divorces, because they're not married. That horse shit about "identity" is flat out manufactured. People have always killed themselves for mostly the same reasons, even in /pol/'s mystical ideal 1950's society
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.