[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what Happens in the McCain Timeline????

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: McKike.jpg (446KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
McKike.jpg
446KB, 1024x768px
so, this POS McCain will finally be Sent back to Hell (where he came from) in a few Days.

in case anyone gives a Shit (and no one does but i say it Anyway) McCain ran against Nigger Monkey King Kong Hussein Soetoro Obongo in 2008. he lost, causing America to suffer 8 Years of Nigger-rule, which nearly caused America to end up like South Africa after Apartheid (Niggers ruining everything White Humans had built).

i was always wondering how America (and the World) would be like if McCain won.

would everything stay the same???? like would there be any Wars fought, how wod foreign Policy be???? Ukraine or ISIS????? (McCain supports both) or even a War with North Korea or Iran (bomb bomb bomb bomb Iran), how would things go in Syria???? how would domestic Policy be????? what would the World think of McCain?????

so really, what things look like in the McCain Timeline from 2008 til Today????
>>
If McCain had miraculously managed to beat McNigger, he'd have been crushed by Hillary in 2012, and we'd have already lost our guns by now.
>>
>>134202003
>how wod
Sorry, how WOULD
>>
>>134202762
so things would have gotten worse then they already were???? Shit, i assumed McKike would win again in 2012. (like how Nigger did)
>>
>>134202003
Say of Obama what you will be he was an isolationist.
As a non-American I can confirm he was incredibly absent from the world stage for all 8 years of his tenure.
With McCain you would've had an early Clinton. War with Iran, war with Syria, trillions of dollars sunk into yet more efforts to "protect" Israel. His election would've been a mandate of the Bush doctrine, which would have been turned up to eleven. Think more illegal immigration, more internationalism, more war without a cause and more RINOs ruining Washington.

America dodged a bullet in 2008 but in doing so it fell face first into a pile of dog shit.
>>
>>134202003
He's dying

Thankyou FBI for kicking the door back in his face

S
>>
>>134202999
>>With McCain you would've had an early Clinton. War with Iran, war with Syria, trillions of dollars sunk into yet more efforts to "protect" Israel.

so basically WW3.
>>
>>134202003
The more you say his name the stronger he becomes.
>>
>>134203205
>>He's dying

NOT FAST ENOUGH, sadly....
>>
>>134202999
>With McCain you would've had an early Clinton. War with Iran, war with Syria, trillions of dollars sunk into yet more efforts to "protect" Israel. His election would've been a mandate of the Bush doctrine, which would have been turned up to eleven. Think more illegal immigration, more internationalism, more war without a cause and more RINOs ruining Washington.

Yeah and the narrative that we are already at war with Russia would be official policy instead of a jewish/leftist media meme.

McCain would have been the end of the terrorism era and the return of a new cold war that the U.S. is no longer ethnically or politically coherent enough to fight. Think about the kind of draft riots we would have today as McCain boldly signs the order to send 500 thousand millennials into the breech against an Iranian/Russian/Chinese force?
>>
>>134202914
>President winning a fourth term for the same party

Not unless you're literally promising to kick Hitler in the balls.
>>
Obam's problem was not being black or dumb, but being a commie-NWO-deep state plant.
>>
File: MuhGreatestAlly.jpg (313KB, 625x1130px) Image search: [Google]
MuhGreatestAlly.jpg
313KB, 625x1130px
>>134203852
probably if FDR was Alive in the 21st century. he would have promised to kick Ahmadinejad and Kim Jong il (especially Ahmadinejad) in the Balls too. which i think is what McCrook would have done to win a Second Term - since supposedly throwing Osama in the Sea would not be Enough.
>>
>>134205221
McBump.
>>
>>134207424
Reminder McCuck will be back to his Father Satan in a few Days, lets all hope Kek wills it.
>>
>>134202003
McCain was piper candidate you idiot.

Its the only thing that explain that Sarah Palin VP pick with the republican party at that time.

There were no "timelines" until 2016. Only an organization of political elites manufacturing outcomes and slowly turning america into a one party democracy.

We got our first timeline when the elites got overconfident and ran hillary and we got trump instead.
>>
>>134202003
Well for one thing that means I'd have fucked the president's granddaughter
>>
>>134209810
yes the game in 08 was rigged. but this thread is meant to bring discussions about what if he Hypothetically won.
>>
Re: McCain's head injusry. According to Sorsha Faal, What Does it mean, McCain was hit in the head by a door at his home in Arizona when he tried to slam it in the face of FBI investigators. They were looking into the conspiracy to set up the honeypot lobby Russian lawyer then a plan to have her assassinated. See also the hacked emails from general Bob Otto-part of the criminal scheme.
>>
>>134209925
because his granddaughter is not an ugly Ape like those 2 Apes that Soetoro had????
>>
>>134210332
lets hope that injury will hurry up his Death already.
>>
>>134210269
>hypothetically discuss the thing that literally had an exactly 0% chance of happening.

have at it.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.