[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Jewish Conspiracy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 17

File: uQdFI44.jpg (91KB, 1127x900px) Image search: [Google]
uQdFI44.jpg
91KB, 1127x900px
There is an overwhelming amount of evidence that shows Jews in positions of power in banks, entertainment and the media but are Jews really try to fuck over the West. If the West drops to under 50% white in most countries, do you think shitskins and nogs in power will give a fuck about Israel? Surely the downfall of The West will be the downfall of Israel?
>>
File: KIIIKES.png (4MB, 1200x1875px) Image search: [Google]
KIIIKES.png
4MB, 1200x1875px
>>134199228
>>
>>134199228

>>There is an overwhelming amount of evidence that shows Jews in positions of power in banks, entertainment and the media

Why are then 50% of "facts" in these
>>134200456
always fake?
>>
>>134200691
Never trust the Jew
>>
>>134202298
Quality response from a shit poster, back to your bubble now pls
>>
File: Beat this original.jpg (4MB, 3884x7735px) Image search: [Google]
Beat this original.jpg
4MB, 3884x7735px
>>134200691
Demonstrate why it's fake. I've never seen anyone even try.
>>
>>134204038
give me a little time, if thread does not get 404d
>>
File: images (8).jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>>134199228
Go to sleep acid boy
>>
File: (((Shoah))).jpg (341KB, 800x1168px) Image search: [Google]
(((Shoah))).jpg
341KB, 800x1168px
Bumping to see if the Croat ever responds
>>
>>134204038

Number 4, Shulamit Aloni.

One sentence taken out of context, in the interview she was talking how zionists use holocaust to shut up anybody talking pro palestine, and how it's wrong.

Next one:

ALL the people in the media are proven jews? Do I rly need to go into this one? Not just CNN, but Fox, Msnbc... ALL OF THEM

Next one; We can't prove sex with children does them any harm

sauce is the sun, nuff said

Most of the qoutes lead to conspiracy sites, so that is not credible.

Next one: the flag of EU represents the 12 tribes of jewes (proof is tower of babylon next too EU parlament)

Tower of babilon was build by persian empire, therefore no relation to the jews

cont...
>>
>>134206223
He won't
>>134204761
gas yourself kike.
>>
>jews are more intelligent
>jews are the best scientists
>jews happen to be good at business

hurr durr it's a conspiracy
>>
>>134206874
ALL the people in the media are proven jews?
The vast majority of those in positions of power are jews, nice job of deflecting.
>everything i disagree with is a conspiracy site
Try harder.
>Tower of babilon was build by persian empire
You are retarded, the Persians conquered Babylon under Cyrus, long after the supposed tower was built.
>>
File: Federal_Beast.jpg (1MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Federal_Beast.jpg
1MB, 1500x1500px
>>134199228
>do you think shitskins and nogs in power will give a fuck about Israel?
They will do what they're told if they're getting paid for it by the Financiers.

Jesuits and Black Nobility are extremely important to research.
Jesuits are involved in the history of NASA and convoluting space/history research.
The Nobility is often intertwined with or financing (as many are Court Jews/Banking Cabal) groups like the Committee of 300, Club of Rome, RIIA, Tavistock, Bohemian Club, etc.... which in turn work with CIA/MI6/Mossad and others in the governments/Deep State of USA/European countries.

Nobility names:
>https://pastebin.com/e89jqM76 (also check out the YouTube channel "Secret Wars" for videos on these people).
>https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_bilderberg_33.htm
>https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_clubrome1.htm

John Coleman has a ton of research on these families and their Organizations:
>http://www.otvoroci.com/uploads/3/8/0/5/38053843/committee300.pdf
>http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/New_World_Order/Committee_of_300.html

>https://archive.org/stream/SatanicIlluminatiBloodlines/SatanicIlluminatiBloodlines_djvu.txt
>https://ahuwahzeus.wixsite.com/mysite/single-post/2017/07/02/Imperial-Guelph-Bloodlines
>https://ahuwahzeus.wixsite.com/mysite/single-post/2017/06/21/Venetian-Banking-Clans
>>
>>134206223
I tried googling leadership of CNN, all pictures are low res, so I cant see names.

You put a davids star on everybody who is left leaning, I cant google Herbert Marcuse Jew?
So lets leave it at that.

Have you got more memes? this is fun

>>134207329
>everything i disagree with is a conspiracy site

It took me to something like: jew.lies.worldwide.com

It was not credible, wont not mention it otherwise. I mean, if you believe in this, it's credible for you
>>
>>134207219
>jews happen to keep strong social cohesion for themselves while attempting to destroy social cohesion for other peoples
>>
>>134207817
Why are all the bankers jew and all the communists are jews?

not much cohesion there

It's (((((ALL))))) part of the plan
>>
What Jews advocate vs what they do is so blatantly hypocritical that one needs to look no further to know they deserve gassing.
>>
>>134207701
>if you can't refute the information, attack the source.

Good job kike.
>>
>>134207970
Are you this retarded or just being edgy?

You want me to google birth certificates of people born 1910 and see if they are jew or not?

>if you can't refute the information, attack the source.
>Good job kike.

Must be so easy going thought life being retarded
>>
If you want to be successful about dealing with Jews, you must use Polish centuries-old technique called "It was Heaven's/God's will". If a Jew steals from you: that's probably what God wanted. If Jews suddently become vast majority of directors in your Public Security Ministry and you find yourselve under soviet regime: God wanted it, obviously, what are we in comparison with the Holy Infinity? If Jews around you get killed by evil people, nazis and their collaborants: God wanted it probably, this genocide is a fabric of the Almighty's creation. Your mom has Jewish roots: God chose me, apperently.
>>
>>134199228
they seem to have white Christians really in their pocket for wars etc. I don't know why they'd want to throw that chess piece off the board, but it seems they kind of are. They also have Mexican SJWs and others eating out of the palm of their hands these days though, so... I wonder sometimes if they want to genocide all whites or at least Germanic people as some kind of revenge for THE SHOAH, which seems to be full of lies, but still they believe in all of it like some kind of religion. The problem is the discourse, the limiting of information creates a false Holocaust narrative, from one side and they create whatever narrative they please with no opposition or stifled and suppressed opposition. So there's a Germanic devil character, a white Satan that emerges from this imaginary story and the world believes it and is all for destroying it, so as far as everyone is concerned the white Satan is fair game for destruction and the stage is set for genocide.
>>
>>134203831
>croatia

are these guys jews? ive never seen a post that wasnt shit or sucking jew cock from them
>>
>>134207921
>implying jews don't spare their own kind in communist revolutions
Look at Russia almost everyone from Cheka was a jew same thing with the bolsheviks.
>>
>>134208780
Iron Felix was a Pole, though
>>
>>134199228
They'll use their control of the media to brainwash the shitskins into believing whatever they want. Like now they tell them whites are doing nothing for niggers, despite the vast amount of welfare, scholarships, affirmative action, and federal jobs being wasted on them. Blacks are possibly the most privileged racial group in america, they're just too stupid to take advantage of it. A white society is for some reason taking care of blacks and hispanics vastly better than their own peoples and they are simultaneously demonized for it. So yeah they'll just start running positive jew stories 24/7 and the subhumans will believe it.
>>
>>134208872
Of course he is one of the self-hating aristocrats.
>>
>>134199228
No. Because everytime they crash the Western economy they buy up more land. Then they can re-sell that land at triple the price, hold it as assets, or rent it out for exorbitant prices
>>
File: (((CNN))).jpg (2MB, 1880x2880px) Image search: [Google]
(((CNN))).jpg
2MB, 1880x2880px
>>134206874
I have never claimed EVERYONE in media is a Jew, and actually rather hate "Crypto hunts". However, there are more than enough of this .02% of the global population involved to make me suspicious. Same with the EU flag. I will fully admit that some of these charts have errors in them, but I have not reached peak autism levels where I put one together and personally ensure every single person listed is a confirmed Jew. I have, however reached the point where I went through everyone in pic related. Here's the confirmed list. There are surely more, but can't be certain since there's not much info on them.

David Levi Doug Shapiro Lauren Hurvitz Jeff Zucker Adam Levine Dana Bash David Chalian Gloria Borger Jeffrey Toobin Wolf Blitzer Jake Tapper John Berman Jonathan Mann Anthony Bourdain Drew Pinsky Richard Quest John King Sally Kohn Tom Goldstone Elizabeth Cohen Lauri Segall Oren Liebermann Hillary Rosen David Axelrod Dan Lieberman Alan Dershowitz Scott Bronstein Marshall Cohen Alexander Rosen Zachary Wasser Steve Goldberg Jeremy Diamond Zachary Cohen Michael Weiss Emanuella Grinberg David Siegal Rebecca Berg Maggie Haberman Carl Bernstein David Frum Lanny Davis Ari Fleischer Steve Israel Bill Kristol Peter Beinart Rachel Nichols Andrew Goldberg Robert KIitzman Ellie Kaufman
>>
>>134199228
>If the West drops to under 50% white in most countries, do you think shitskins and nogs in power will give a fuck about Israel? Surely the downfall of The West will be the downfall of Israel?
Probably. The Jews are absolutely awful at playing the long game - which is why they get repeatedly kicked out of their host countries, their shit always catches up to them.
>>
>>134199228
Part of the reason for flooding europe with muslims is to scare euro-jews into moving to israel. A lot of their thinking in the past century has been how to get jews to move to israel. Maybe making the US more hostile to is jews and israel is part of that tactic. Ultimately they are putting white genocide ahead of everything else right now, and are not worried what non-whites think about israel because they think their grip on our government is so tight that it won't matter what the population thinks.

Flight to the Holy Land: Europe's Jewish Exodus (Part 1)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM7QEG9v2GQ
>>
>>134208703
are these guys jews?

No, nice flag there faggot

>>134208780
Sauce pls

>>134209446
Nice, I thought you were mindless sheep, glad I was wrong
>>
File: Maurice Samuels You Gentiles.jpg (64KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
Maurice Samuels You Gentiles.jpg
64KB, 850x400px
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
>>134209616
Read pic related if you really aren't a shill but a misguided newfag.
>>
>"We Jews have spoiled the blood of all the races of Europe. Taken as a whole, everything is Jewdified. Our ideas animate everything. Our spirit reigns over the world. We are the Lords.”
– Dr. Kurt Munzer, The Way to Zion

>“If Satan himself, with all of his super-human genius and diabolical ingenuity at his command, had tried to create a permanent disintegration and force for the destruction of the nations, he could have done no better than to invent the Jews.”
– Willis Carto

Really makes you think
>>
>>134199228
>do you think shitskins and nogs in power will give a fuck about Israel?
They can be bought off like everyone else. It is a good opportunity for revenge against israel though. I think that is why they have media outlets like breitbart trying to herd the right into being pro-israel/jew.
>>
>“When the Lord your God brings you into the land he swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, to give you — a land with large, flourishing cities you did not build, houses filled with all kinds of good things you did not provide, wells you did not dig, and vineyards and olive groves you did not plant … (Deuteronomy 6:10-11)
>“The goyim shall rebuild your walls, and their kings shall minister unto you ...
Your gates shall be open continuously; day and night they shall not be shut; that men may bring to you the wealth of the goyim, with their kings led in procession. For the goyim or kingdom that will not serve you; shall perish; those nations shall be utterly laid waste ... “ (Isaiah 60:10-12)
>“You shall suck the milk of the goyim, you shall suck the breast of kings ….
(Isaiah 60:10-16)
>“And goyim shall stand and feed your flocks, strangers shall be your plowmen and vinedressers; but you shall be called the priests of the Lord, men shall speak of you as the ministers of our God; you shall eat the wealth of the goyim, and in their riches you shall glory.” (Isaiah 61:5-6)
>>
>>134209903
will read anon, did you find it in a library or online?

>>misguided

wont comment on that, agree to disagree
>>
>>134210097
We lived with Jews for over 1000 years in the same country and somehow they didn't manage to destroy us. The only thing that made our birth rate low is consumptionism, capitalism and individualism that arrived here along with changing geopolitical place of Poland as a buffer zone of the Western Europe for a change. As long as we lived in Jewish-animated Soviet Union, didn't have any money to spend, couldnt even spend money that we had because of obligatory vouchers on products like refrigerator, and didn't have to be ashamed of sending poor and smelly children without newest smartphone models to elementary schools, we were producing children like Africans. Jews were never a critical danger for our existence, moreover they contributed a lot to our bloodstream. Around 15% of Poles look like pure-blooded Jews for natural reasons after all. The only thing that ever endangered our existence as a nation were our "lovely" neighbours and their imperial/genocidal ambitions. Currently the thing that slowly pushes us in direction of population-replacement is capitalism, greed, hedonism and individualism. All these ideas are not Jewish.
>>
File: Communism - By Jews, for Jews.jpg (1MB, 1040x2640px) Image search: [Google]
Communism - By Jews, for Jews.jpg
1MB, 1040x2640px
>>134209616
Hey, once again proof that civil discussion is possible. As far as communists go, I've confirmed all of the following.

Leon Trotsky Lev Kamenev Solomon Lozovsky Isaac Steinberg Abram Slutsky Mihaly Farkas Naftaly Frenekel Matvei BermanYakov Rappoport Lazar Kogan Polina Zhemchuzhina Jakub Berman Ana Pauker Karl Radek Maxim Litvinov Olga Kameneva Vladimir Lenin David Riazanov Salomon Morel Rudolf Slansky Jeno Landler Adolf Berman Julius Rosenberg Ethel Rosenberg Lazar Kaganovich Eugen Levine Paul Levi Rosa Luxemburg Kurt Eisner Hilary Minc Julius Martov Emma Goldman Genrikh Yagoda Ilya Ehrenburg Moses Hess Iona Yakir Grigori Sokolnikov Alexander Berkman Grigory Zinoviev Matvei Bronstein Pinhas Rutenberg Moisei Uritsky Alexander Parvus Roman Zabrowski Yakov Gamarnik Carlo Roselli Yakov Yurovsky Adolph Joffe Tibor Szamuely Yakov Agranov Valter Roman Yakov Blumkin Karl Pauker Isaac Babel Matyas Rakosi Eduard Bernstein Jozef Rozanski Bela Kun Yakov Sverdlov Erno Gero Isaac Shapiro Anatol Fejgin Mosha Pijade Jay Lovestone Charles Zimmerman Alexander Bittelman Herbert Aptheker Martin Abern Max Horkheimer Ber Borochov Abraham Leon Vladimir Herzog Hugo Hasse Erich Muhsam Gustav Landauer Kurt Lowenstein Ernst Bloch Kurt Weill Walter Benjamin Theodor Adorno Erich Fomm Franz Neumann Otto Kirchheimer Friederich Pollock Herbert Marcuse Siegfried Kracauer Gyorgy Lukacs Felix Weil Karl Kraus Arthur Koestler Jacob Rapoport Carl Grunberg Mark Marshak Guy Grigori Krestinsky Yevno Azef Leo Jogiches Clara Zetkin - "leftist" Jewish lover Ernst Toller Israel Leplevsky Lyubov Axelrod
>>
>>134210852
Wouldn't surprise me if a lot of the polish ethnocentrism we see today is a result of the Jewish element within their genetics.
>>
>>134210852
>Jews were never a critical danger for our existence, moreover they contributed a lot to our bloodstream. Around 15% of Poles look like pure-blooded Jews for natural reasons after all.
I was starting to believe you weren't a shill.
>>
>>134210852
Jews were shut up in their ghettos until 200 years ago. And they still ruined plenty of peasants through usury and booze peddling.
>>
>>134207701
>>
>>134210852
>We lived with Jews for over 1000 years in the same country and somehow they didn't manage to destroy us
Maybe because there was strong segregation and they were forced to live in ghettos?
>>
>>134211540
How did you confirmed that? Lets say: How do you find out if Trotsky was a jew or not?
>>
>>134212325
Jews were collecting taxes for our kings, they were always above peasants and had more privileges.
>>
>>134212412
>and had more privileges
I wonder why? It's not only because they collected taxes the main thing was to give loans with huge interest.
>>
>>134212384
now I'm convinced you're trolling
>>
>>134212741
I'm not, honestly intrested. Cause I tried to google some of frankfurt school earlier, and found dick.
>>
File: 1486956183790.png (366KB, 450x488px) Image search: [Google]
1486956183790.png
366KB, 450x488px
>>134212384
Trotsky is possibly the most infamous communist jew. His real name is (((Lev Davidovich Bronstein)))
>>
>>134212945
>frankfurt school
Read the book I told you about it explains everything.
>>
>>134212664
Jews are Jewish and have their Jewish style. Despite all bad features, like usury, tendency for cheating, and parasitism, they were still one of our minor concerns throughout centuries. Our major concerns that really threatened our future and even physical existence as a nation were our neighbours. Jews were completely tolerable. Poland became antisemitic for the first time in its history in 20s and 30s of XX century because antisemitism and nationalism became globally trendy, just like islamophobia becomes trendy now in the USA and Western Europe. It was most unfortunate period because it happened literally in the same time when nazis came to power in Germany and declared war on the Jewish nation. If Poland wasn't so antisemitic due to new-born right-wing propaganda in 20s-30s, we would save much more Jews during WW2, i am sure of it. We were victims of nazis too, they killed 3 mln of catholic Poles and hiding Jews was punished with death by Germans _only_ in Poland out of all nazi-occupied regions, but still - we betrayed a lot of Jews. Jan Grabowski is a prominent Polish-Jewish historian, a member of most elite Poland's scientific organisation PAN. He claims that up to 200.000 Jews died because of Poles : Poles who were selling Jews to Gestapo, who were telling Germans their hiding place, also to Poles who took direct part in killing Jews. Some Poles were helping Jews to hide for money. When Jews couldn't pay, they were selling them to Germans. Today some Jews are more compasionate about Germans who were killing them without mercy than to Poles who betrayed them. It is understandable in a way. Being betrayed hurts a lot.
>>
>>134213596
Of course but if you are really concerned with the JQ you must know that Jews as a political force emerged at the end of the XIX century (Poland was divided between Russia and Germany at that time I believe) and started gradually building power. Read The Culture of Critique.
>>
File: Trotsky.png (98KB, 577x499px) Image search: [Google]
Trotsky.png
98KB, 577x499px
>>134212384
I thought everyone knew Trotsky was. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/leon-trotsky
And in case you're wondering Jew or Not Jew is about portraying them in a positive light. It's not some Stormfront type place.
>>
>>134213125
Again, will read. Working graveyard shift at the moment

>>134213928
I knew he was a jew, just asked generally about how do you found out if someone was a jew that was born in the 1900ths.
>>
>>134208444
Polish bro based as always
>>
>>134213596
that is all true what you wrote... but you know goddamned well that we don't have to admit it.. if we feel guilty even for a second , jews will use the guilt as a tool to ensalve us politically and financially. we have no reason to feel ashamed , even if 200k jews died because of poles, even more jews were saved by poles.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rescue_of_Jews_by_Poles_during_the_Holocaust
>>
File: Konopath11stars.jpg (557KB, 1300x972px) Image search: [Google]
Konopath11stars.jpg
557KB, 1300x972px
>>134206874

Nice try Čifutimir. The EU flag stars representing the 12 tribes of Israel isn't just conjecture, it was admitted by the """holocaust survivor""" who was in charge of picking the flag design (Paul MG Levy). Earlier flag design submissions (pic related) had different numbers of stars. He redesigned it with 12. Why? He thinks 12 is a perfect number, for several reasons, among them that there were 12 sons of Jacob (fils de Jacob), i.e. 12 tribes of Israel.

https://youtu. be/3PjD55rSRMc
>>
>>134213596
Wasn't it the ussr killing the Catholics rather than the Germans?
>>
>>134218037
Germans killed 3 mln of catholic Poles and 3 mln of Jewish ones. Soviet Union killed around half million of Poles, mostly catholic ones. They also raped and robbed us during so called "liberation". But soviets didn't want to erase Poles from Earth like Germans did. They only aimed at destruction of our patriotic elite to turn us all into "soviet people" without problems. Anyway, even Stalin was aware that making "soviet people" out of Poles is a mission impossible, hence his famous saying: "Fitting communism onto Poland is like putting a saddle on a cow."
>>
File: Paneuropa.jpg (178KB, 930x538px) Image search: [Google]
Paneuropa.jpg
178KB, 930x538px
>>134206874
>>134209446
>>134217936

If you want to know why the concept of EU (previously Pan-Europa project) was so desirable for Jews, all you have to do is read Count Coudenhove-Kalergi's writings. His vision for Europe, as outlined in his 1922 book Adel (German for nobility), and repeated in his 1925 book Praktischer Idealismus (German for practical idealism) was to erase the concept of European nations by hybridizing the people with Africans and Arabs (pic related: his conceived borders of Pan-Europa) thus forming a compliant, servile, and rootless underclass, which he proposed would be ruled over by the "spiritual nobility" of Europe, i.e. Jews.

This is why his Pan-Europa project, which morphed into the EU was financially backed by Jewish international bankers like Max Warburg and Louis de Rothschild. This is admitted to in Kalergi's English language autobiography (An idea conquers the world). Another early booster of Pan-Europa was the ardent Zionist Bronislaw Huberman.
>>
>>134218946
>Pan-Europa project,
There is nothing pan-European about negrification.
>>
>>134219585
No, but Kalergi didn't care about preserving European nations. He was a mixed race hapa himself (austro-hungarian father, jap mother) and was probably insecure about it which made him want to mix out whiteness in general. The PanEuropean reasoning for huge open borders swathes was that killing outside borders is considered heroic whereas killing inside borders is considered murder. It's a bunch of utopian claptrap but advancing the PanEuropa movement was obviously in the interest of Jewry for the reasons articulated above.
>>
Many jews outside of Israel don't care about Israel, some (such as soros) are even against it. Soros like jews want to create a single weak mongrel race to rule over.
>>
>>134199228
>If the West drops to under 50% white in most countries, do you think shitskins and nogs in power will give a fuck about Israel?

Jews will openly be whipping them into a blood frenzy like they did in the Soviet Union. All the anti-White rhetoric gaining acceptability in public discourse shows where it's headed. They won't have to hide anymore.

PS:

The Jews aren't going to stick around once everything becomes "anti-Semitic" through no fault of their own. That's not part of the script.

You think a nation of Mexicans and Nigs will do something about Israel? They wont even be able to keep the US first world. Israel has a pile of nukes. They aren't going anywhere.
>>
>>134220661
Isn't Soros just some average philanthropist that was demonized by the alt-right? He has highest national orders of merit and decorations of Poland, i doubt that we could honour an evil person in such way. I don't defend this Soros-guy, but i think that his real powers are maybe 1/1000 of those powers that are assigned to him by the alt right.
>>
>>134221124
Yea he really is a scapegoat. The true elite jews don't get their name out there. Soros really likes attention
>>
>>134221074
>pile of nukes.

It doesn't guarantee security because it is not MAD. Poland made some expertises about possibility of having a pile (like hundred) of nukes too. The outcome of all these calculations was that we would be even more endangered while having these nukes, than we would be without them. We would be subjected to North Korea antiproliferation tier sanctions that would ruin our economy. And this weapon wouldn't guarantee that Russia wouldn't use against us such "weird war" like it is using against Ukraine now. Even if Russia decided to attack us directly, we probably wouldn't use it either, because it would be a suicide: Russia is huge and Russians are scattered, Poland is relatively small and its population is dense. We are not sucidal, naturally. There is no MAD doctrine scenario. Russia could nuke us into a black hole after we would launch few of our nukes.
>>
>>134218946
Is this book available in english
>>
>>134210852
>We lived with Jews for over 1000 years in the same country and somehow they didn't manage to destroy us.
just think of a bossfight where multiple enemies have to be brought down simultaniously. this is the way the international jew acts. we are at the beginning of the execute phase and the crits are comming in, baka
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.