[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Made in USA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

Why should you buy American if you live in Dallas, TX? Because you love America? Why not buy Texan if you don't hate Texas? Or just stuff from Dallas, because why support Houston jobs when you can support Dallas jobs? If we are going to include all of USA, why not just include Mexico already?

It should be buy Dallasian, hire Dallasian you dumb Cheeto. IMHO.
>>
>>134195225
what the fuck are you on about
>>
>>134195225
1.) Texas is part of the US
2.) No shit, but we don't get most of almost anything from one state so that's largely impossible/impractical.
>>
>>134195398
>2)
So there are benefits from trade?
>>
>>134195398
>1)
Mexico is on the same continent.
>>
>>134195487
I dont think you understand what the United States is.

all because you get oranges from Florida and cars from Michigan doesnt make that "trade", and much less "free trade"

there are benefits of trade. of course there are. But the problem is when you get rid of all domestic production, such as sending car production to mexico, and electronics production to china, you damage the economy.

the economy RUNS on trade. You buy a car, and the factory workers who made that car get paid, and the cycle repeats itself when THEY buy a car. this is how money flows.

when you send car making to mexico, you buy a car, and MEXICANS get paid, not Americans. so the money leaves our economy, and therefore the Americans who would have used that money to buy a new car themselves.

this is why the economy is so stagnant right now. because we don't produce, so there's no money flowing
>>
>>134195659
but it's not part of America, and not part of the American economy.
>>
File: only-intelligent-ameritard.png (515KB, 1076x1531px) Image search: [Google]
only-intelligent-ameritard.png
515KB, 1076x1531px
>>134196038
>I failed econ 101
You trade with Floridians just as much as you trade with Mexians when you trade with respective parties.

>money leaves our're economy
If only money matters while goods are useless why not print more money lmao. Do you realize that if you buy a dragon dildo from California while in Michigan the Michigan economy loses 10 ameribux while they gain a dragon dildo. If you buy it from Chinkland the chinks get 10 ameribux and give you a dragon dildo? What's the difference ROFL xD

How will the Michigan man buy a dragon dildo himself when the pesky Californians took the Ameribux :'(

>>134196092
>I failed geography 101

Americans never cease to surprise
>>
>>134196523
>>I failed geography 101
>Americans never cease to surprise
????
Mexico is not part of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

i'm not talking about the entire continent. I'm talking about the USA, 1 country, and Mexico, an entirely different country

>You trade with Floridians just as much as you trade with Mexians when you trade with respective parties.
that is debatable.

besides, Florida is part of the US economy. Domestic trade is not the same thing as
international trade

>dildos
oh I see. you are just baiting for (you)'s

there's no way you are this stupid, otherwise you have no place to criticize American education when you dont understand that Michigan or California are part of the same economy while China is not. Different states are not independent countries, they are basically just provinces within he same country
>>
>>134195225
Dallas has a lot of corporate offices. The only manufacturing I can think of is Lockheed Martin and that's in Fort Worth
>>
>>134197083
If they are independent economies how they into trades with eachother?
>>
>>134197254
Would you stop worrying about the intricacies of American economics and get back to making Nokias and spurdo comics already?
>>
File: cba.gif (59KB, 408x397px) Image search: [Google]
cba.gif
59KB, 408x397px
>>134197622
>intricacies
that's a long word for an american

Many claps

Now go make an argument :DDD
>>
>>134197254
because of trade agreements
"free trade" was a meme that started sometime in the early 90's. the idea of unrestricted trade between nations, whereas previously, there were import tariffs and restrictions placed on foreign products.

NAFTA is the trade agreement that allows free unrestricted trade between the USA, Mexico, and Canada. At the time, it was sold to the public as "free trade is good! it will mean things are cheaper!" but in practice it just meant that companies moved the job from the USA, to Mexico and Canada, because those workers are paid less than American workers. Because those companies dont give a shit about the country, just their profits.

similar with China. We started trading with China in the 90's, because Bill Clinton figured that by trading with them, we would modernize them. So we made trade agreements with them too.

What resulted was that China abuses the unrestricted agreements by flooding the US market with cheap products made with cheap borderline slave labor that is impossible to compete with. So American competitors go bust.

At the same time though, do you know how hard it is to do the reverse?sell in china? the CHinese are smart. They allow blatant knockoffs and copyright infringement, and the only way to sell in their country is to enter some kind of partnership with the chinese government or a chinese company.
>>
File: 1500475004890.jpg (879KB, 821x1277px) Image search: [Google]
1500475004890.jpg
879KB, 821x1277px
>>134195225
>>
I buy Texan whenever possible because I love my country. Fuck the US.
>>
File: 1500302504471.jpg (94KB, 607x761px) Image search: [Google]
1500302504471.jpg
94KB, 607x761px
>>134195225
I'm from Mckinney, just North of Dallas Texas and you can go fuck yourself

seriously though, people like you are destroying our country

you can't have a country without borders
>Unless you want to be like Mark Zuckerberg; Citizen of the world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0To8NmwJ8Mk
>>
>>134195225
You should.
You should do as much business as possible locally. Push the money downward and make your community prosperous.
>>
>>134198059
So I should just trade with me and my buddy and our own economy will be very prosperous? ? :DD

Actually fuck my friendo xD

Economy of me is best. Okay?
>>
>>134195225
Mexico is part of NAFTA so are American
>>
File: 8Iy9eYf.gif (2MB, 350x255px) Image search: [Google]
8Iy9eYf.gif
2MB, 350x255px
>>134198571
Neat

Sharing is caring
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.