[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Politifacts lies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1500460033183.png (425KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1500460033183.png
425KB, 480x480px
Arguing with a cuck, I cited a picture and he's arguing that Politifact did an article "debunking" it.

To top off my argument pointing out how Politifact just simply reworded the argument, I want to top it off with some obvious lies they've told (and hopefully still have up)

Can anybody help me out?
>>
>>134193177
You're criminally stupid and have no place arguing with other people.
>>
>>134193177
Bumping my own digits. (((GoĆ³gle) is also giving me fuck all, funny how it hides the obvious fuck ups this site has had.

>>134193802
Thanks, shart in mart.
>>
>>134193177
What were you arguing? I need some context.
>>
>>134193177
1. Stop arguing with idiotic cucks
2. Tell him he need to show you the article and break it down if he's going to cite outside sources, because "muh politifact" isn't an argument in itself.
3. Stop asking 4chan for advice.
4. Go back to plebbit and don't come back.
>>
>>134194064
I'm actually defending Americans right to own firearms, funny enough (only to them have one come in and call me stupid)

Irony aside, I just need pictures that used to circulate around here of politifacts talking absolute nonsense.

>>134194161
>Stop arguing goy
No, idiot. This is why the right wing is rising all over the world, because people ARE talking, because we ARE openly arguing with leftists and informing them that they're morons.
I'm not asking you for "advice" I'm asking for a simple picture that circulated around here. That's it.
I don't have a plebbit account, but you seem to know far more about that site than I do.
>>
>>134194286
2nd amendment is all you need. That's nothing to argue about.
>>
>>134194689
Is exactly the line I've taken, to be fair.
And because leftists and their "omg hitlar was da wurst" logic I've reminded them that Hitler took the guns, Mao took the guns, and so on. Asking them why they want to do exactly what Nazis did.

He got real fucking serious after that one, lol
>>
>>134193177
You don't argue with imbecile cucks, you beat the living shit out of them, the end.
>>
>>134194983
>you beat the living shit out of them
If I decided to act like a degenerate thug for somebody having a different opinion, it would still be very difficult for me to cross the globe to hand out a beating and then get back to my country in time for my job.
>>
File: Nip btfos anti-gun fag.png (220KB, 872x886px) Image search: [Google]
Nip btfos anti-gun fag.png
220KB, 872x886px
>>134194286
Just look up the politifact argument, read it, explain how it's wrong, or how it doesn't support the cuck's claim, concede to any truths, refute said argument with your own, and finally back up your argument with credible sources.
>I just need pictures that used to circulate around here of politifacts talking absolute nonsense.
If he reads that garbage, and you call him a "cuck" then he's not about to give it up just because you showed him a picture.
Make a real argument rather than just attacking his shitty sauce out front. If he can't be convinced with a real, well-spoken argument backed up with facts from credible sources, then he's not worth arguing with.
>>
>>134195308
>Just look up the politifact argument, read it, explain how it's wrong, or how it doesn't support the cuck's claim, concede to any truths, refute said argument with your own, and finally back up your argument with credible sources.

Exactly what I've gone ahead and done, I only wanted a shitpost picture showing their previous record of hypocrisy to go with it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.