[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OPERATION IMPEACH THE ORANGE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: c198c8b19d82f7936d5b11ba5c75cfa7.jpg (457KB, 2400x1800px) Image search: [Google]
c198c8b19d82f7936d5b11ba5c75cfa7.jpg
457KB, 2400x1800px
Alright, us Polers/4channers are pretty well known for operations that are, usually, successful. Hell, we even managed to elect the fucking president. Today, I propose that we take it upon ourselves to get Trump impeached. We built him, so if anybody can take him down, it is us. This failure to repeal Obamacare is proof that Trump is a shady liar, and unfit and untrustworthy, and just all around can't be president. He's a cringeworthy cuck and we must do all we can to get him impeached. He failed to repeal one of the worst healthcare systems of all time, and as patriots we must acknowledge and take action to get this man out of office.

Push for his impeachment, don't make your voice silent. Make sure House Republicans know that they must vote to impeach, in the interest of their party.

TWEET #ImpeachTheOrange
DO NOT STOP UNTIL IT TRENDS
MAKE SURE IT NEVER STOPS TRENDING UNTIL TRUMP IS IMPEACHED

This might be the most important thing we've ever done, do not let this opportunity slip. It is a good chance for us Polers to redeem ourselves after the horrific mistake of electing the worst president in our nation's history.

Make your voice heard.
>>
stale pasta is stale
>>
>>134191741

sage
>>
>>134191741
drain the swamp he said

meanwhile a country like mine is doing just that:
former pres going to jail
current pres has been charged
politicians galore being investigated

meanwhile in murica, menacing tweets and cliton body count rising
>>
>>134191741
>Worst president
Wasn't he supposed to become the next führer in no time flat? He isn't bat shit insane after all?
Aww bummer, I guess you should've set the bar a little lower than Hitler+Stalin+Mao so that everything he does, doesn't seem tame compared to the fear mongering.
Also, stupid fucking nigger.
Also, saged.
>>
>>134191741
>us we we we us we we we us
>>
File: TheShittiestPlan.png (183KB, 758x571px) Image search: [Google]
TheShittiestPlan.png
183KB, 758x571px
Gee, I wonder who's behind this post.
>>
>>134191741
>we
>us
>polers
wow it must be your second summer already
>>
>>134191741
>Today, I propose that we take it upon ourselves to get Trump impeached.
How about no? Him being president triggers the likes of you, and that's what it's all about. SAGED.
>>
>>134191741
Sure is summer in here.
Fuck off back to rebbit
>>
File: 1499470261793.jpg (56KB, 540x524px) Image search: [Google]
1499470261793.jpg
56KB, 540x524px
>>134191741
>posting in a b8 bread
>>
>>134191741
vote to repeal is next week dumbass
>failure to repeal
wew lad
>>
File: youretearingusapartlisa.jpg (36KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
youretearingusapartlisa.jpg
36KB, 640x640px
Your face when you realize that people who are actually on our side make threads like these to reinforce our beliefs and suspicion
>>
>>134197514
>Your face when you realize that people who are actually on our side make threads like these to reinforce our beliefs and suspicion

nah we know for a fact there are paid shills here
This thread is a troll thread though
>>
File: yes powder.jpg (210KB, 948x947px) Image search: [Google]
yes powder.jpg
210KB, 948x947px
>>134191741
Why? This shit is so funny, we elected an orange cheeto president. I hope we can get Kid Rock to the senate, and maybe Guy Fieri to the house of representatives, too.
>>
>>134191741
exactly how stupid are you, nigger?
>Help me work to ensure we all remain slaves.
take your self-loathing elsewhere, you degenerate fucking faggot.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.