[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tfw you have control of everything branch of government and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: bitching.jpg (406KB, 1150x1652px) Image search: [Google]
bitching.jpg
406KB, 1150x1652px
>Tfw you have control of everything branch of government and fail at one of your most critical campaign promises, and then dindu like a nigger instead of taking personally responsibility for the failure.
>>
>>134191388
You're wasting your breath. There is literally nothing he could do to lose the support of the tards still in his corner.
>>
>>134191388
The republican party is actively working against him
>>
>>134191388

he has no imperium, the gov has divided powers. sage
>>
>>134191388
To be fair, he isn't a great politician. However, the people he is working with are career politicians. They have no moral scruples other than maintaining their power and jobs perpetually. This is the inevitable outcome of making wealth your virtue and individual rights your lodestar. You end up with the emancipation of the passions, and enormous greed.
>>
>>134191726
Yes, admit defeat.
>>
>>134191388
Former ayy supposition here. It is most discouraging to see xyrex crystals loosing souls, but in all wholesomeness we can't let the xenus get the matrix converter.
>>
>>134191388
While I personally don't think healthcare is Trump's fault, this doesn't really come across as God Emperor Master Chess Wizard.

Sucks politicians can't talk about healthcare without addressing the stupid, obese & lazy elephant in the room. You have "alt right" guys like Spencer arguing for single/universal payer systems. (Browns get gibs anyway, at least make it more efficient ect...) Problem is that assumes that government actually provides services well at all.

Rand Paul Reform when?
>>
>>134191388
>>134191726

Do you faggot retard shareblue shill understand how the federal government works at all?
>>
>>134191726
I know. But i still naively have hope.
>>
>>134191726
This is correct. It's mostly because of threads like this and, comments like yours. Your manufactured outrage has numbed our ability to care at all. There was a thread a couple days ago about Trump supporters exhibiting cult like behavior. At first I was defensive and, pointed out the literal chanting and, postive/negative reenforcement used by the current left. Then I did some actual reflection and, began to understand the defense mechanism put in place by our brains. This seems like kicking the can down the road but, in all honesty if there wasn't na constant outrage and, manipulation shillathon, people will eventually start to criticize and think more critical of the administration. So if your trying to manufacture disdain, your very bad at this.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.