[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Homeless vets.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

Heartbreaking to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvoWBbYxdwc

Had to be a niggres to mistreat a homeless person, I bet that guy with fedora voted for (((her))) too.
>>
>>134182320
Fake and gay.

If it isn't he should sue those two for assault.
>>
>>134182320
Homeless people want to be homeless. Vets are especially well suited to this lifestyle. It's no wonder they gravitate toward a profession that allows them to sit around all day and beg for cigarettes.
>>
File: homeless marketing pro.jpg (79KB, 596x460px) Image search: [Google]
homeless marketing pro.jpg
79KB, 596x460px
>>134182320
I live in a neighborhood in a major city that attracts panhandling bums due to being a busy night-life and tourist area (basically lots of bars and restaraunts). Some of the same guys have been sitting in the same spot for over ten years. Another group is the train-hopper custy punk kids who show up every summer with their dogs. Recently there has been an uptick in guys that play the "Homeless Vet" angle. They usually have a sign that explains that they were injured during service in some way and that's why they need money.

I saw a guy with a sign that said he was in the Air Force, had a combat injury, and was homeless as a result. I struck up conversation with him and learned that he was completely full of shit. His "combat injury" was just a back injury that happened while lifting something, which is about as common a workplace injury as you can find. I didn't call him out or anything because he was too retarded to understand anyway, but after this I asked a few more of these "homeless vets" about their stories. NOT A SINGLE ONE HAD ACTUALLY SEEN COMBAT. NOT A SINGLE ONE EVEN SERVED IN AN INFANTRY. NOT A SINGLE ONE WAS WOUNDED IN BATTLE. There was one guy who said he got PTSD in the Chair Force because of "high-stress situations". He was a fucking plumber of some kind.

Now, I'm was never in the military so far be it from me to criticize someone who enlisted and was injured, regardless of the circumstances, but these were fucking mundane injuries and I have no doubt that the VA can treat them, free of charge, well enough for these men to find employment. I know plenty of guys in construction with fucked up backs that haven't resorted to sitting on the sidewalk with a sign. I've known quite a few actual combat veterans, who could easily and reasonably claim that they are fucked in the head from being shot at, who don't use that as an excuse to be a piece of shit. They may even have drug problems or whatever but at least they're not beggars.
>>
>>134182320
>here's $200, go get a hotel room in NYC

GOOD FUCKING LUCK BUDDY YOU'RE WALKING TO JERSEY
>>
>>134182320
Are people in the comments section trying to be funny, like "I cry evertime" ?

It's not possible to not realize it's fake as fuck, right ?
>>
>>134186512
Went to a chalk art festival in Houston with my girl (who lives and works in the city), I'm pretty poor but the festival was filled with affluent people and a ton of Asians, but they were all ignoring a homeless guy wheeling about in his chair - no legs. He was begging for breakfasts, change, anything really. I talked to him and he told me the VA was no longer helping him and every time he tried to go they were closed or something, he couldn't get any help, he was trying to get rides to a nearby shelter. Broke my heart not being able to help him.
>>
Remember: becoming a soldier is what you do when you have literally nothing else to offer society but your life
>>
>>134182320
Hobos should be either euthanized, ued for medical experimentation or sent to work in the Sulphur mines.

There is literally no other use for them.
>>
>>134186512
>NOT A SINGLE ONE HAD ACTUALLY SEEN COMBAT. NOT A SINGLE ONE EVEN SERVED IN AN INFANTRY. NOT A SINGLE ONE WAS WOUNDED IN BATTLE.

tfw you realize this is literally how Jesus was able to miraculously heal the sick.
>>
>>134182320
Obviously fake. It might trick retards into being nicer to the homeless, so it's fine I guess.
>>
I stopped giving money to homless people after the last one asked "is that all?"
>>
File: appalachia bane.jpg (79KB, 960x758px) Image search: [Google]
appalachia bane.jpg
79KB, 960x758px
>>134187907
but that's bullshit. The only possible reason that the VA would outright deny him service is MAYBE because of a a discharge status below "Honorable", and even then I'm not sure.

I drove a taxi for awhile, and now work for a taxi company, that has a contract to transport patients and family for the VA. I can tell you from experience that you can be completely addicted to drugs and have a criminal record miles long and they will still help you in any way they can. When these guys say they can't get any help what they really mean is that they can't get help without waiting in line, filling out paper work, acting like a fucking human being and not abusing the staff, keep their dick in their pants around the nursing staff, etc. I've taken some fucked up guys from the VA hospital to the rehab clinic. They pay absolutely nothing. You don't even need an address.

Being homeless in the US is a choice. There are so many services available to a non-vet that there really is no excuse. If you are a vet then you actually have a free ride to almost any social service you could desire. They just don't want to go through the process because they hate paper forms and waiting rooms and love street heroin. Some of these "homeless" vets are probably collecting significant benefit payments but need extra money because of their $100-200/day dope habit. If he's even real, which I doubt, that's what the guy in OPs video is up to. He's probably dead now from putting that $200 straight into his arm.

Fuck beggars, and fuck any faggot who gives them drug money. The churches give away free food, the clinics provide free health care, and my taxes provide the fucking methadone that they use to supplement (but not replace) their heroin addictions.
>>
>>134182320
>gets slapped by nigger bitch cop
>i-i'm sorry ma'am, i-i'm sorry
>*sobs*
fucking pathetic. what's wrong with ameritards?
>>
>>134188897
I like to ask them if they have any debt, which usually confuses them. Then I explain that I have about $50k in debt, and that if they have $1 then they technically have more net worth than I do. Then I ask them for a dollar.

I've actually been given a dollar by a homeless person before.
>>
>>134189249
It was in the script so he had to do it.
>>
>>134182320
$200... The video probably made 50k
>>
>>134182320
I can read your Polish talk.
Take off your nuflag, Wlad.
>>
Also begging is not how you get out of poverty. Remember passing one faggot on Oxford Street who had a sign saying something like:

'It's your fault I'm poor and homeless' - No it's yours faggot, get a job.
>>
>>134182320
So easy to see it's staged fake shit.
Well unless you as dumb as shit.
>>
>>134188897
I stopped when I told one I didn't have any change and he said "Prove it; jingle your pockets." I pity the life these mongrels lead but 95% of them deserve the gas. I wish compulsory work was a thing in this country. It's one of the few things I respect about the Third Reich.
>>
>>134189249
>>134189393
Fist that was no cop it was a some meter maid.
Also you really think she is going to risk getting in trouble while on duty just to mouth off?
Or risk that the guy doesn't get up and knife her in the gut?
Such staged shit.
All of them
>>
>>134182320
You're an idiot if you think videos like these are real.
>>
>>134182320
fake and gay
>>
>>134182320
I don't give to the homeless out here in Houston anymore. Most are niggers that will forever look like they're homeless and the others are pretty well kempt "slightly messy and a little greasy but made sure to keep the frizziness down and put the waves in" women and guys that aren't even trying. Modern panhandling is a plague and no different than a street performance with much less effort
>>
>>134188897
>>134189920
I have a buddy who's dad runs a demo and cleanup business for houses effected by environmental damage, brainless work. He'd run around in a truck asking these people if they'd work for him, $20/hr (work still has its hazards and exposures as well as hot as shit summer time), tax free, provide lunch, would use them again for future projects if they did well, and out of the 12 he asked that day, he got one taker. The man was very much a hard working good 'ole boy boomer but doesn't preach bullshit and loves to work. As far as I'm concerned, let them rot on the curb because they seem to be pretty content doing just that
>>
>>134190417
This.
Anyone with more then half a brain knows a scripted confrontation vs a spontaneous one.
>>
>>134187907
>listening to a liar

Anon the VA CANNOT deny him service. Don't believe the leftist TV memes.

t. VA staffer
>>
>>134191663
see
>>134189047

Its not that the VA denied them service, but rather they they are too retarded or lazy to actually go to the VA and get service. I know for a 100% fact that the VA will even provide transportation free of charge, but you actually have to make the effort to call them. These guys want the VA to send a team out to find them on the street, provide the medical care while they nod out from their recent dope hit, make them a sandwich, tuck $200 in their pocket, and move on to the next. If you want help you need to help yourself first by going to where the help is available. I think the main reason these guys won't go get help is because they know the helpers are also going to try to convince them to get off drugs and they are either too ashamed or too weak to listen to hard truths.
>>
>>134182320
comments section
>this made me cry like if it made you cry.
>this made me cry
>I watched this five times and cried every time
>I was crying
>I don't know why but this was hard to watch
>1 like = you have a good heart
>who acctually cried after watching this
>Who else cried
>I Was crying that police women tho damn! Shes bad af
WTF is this fake shit?
Are these bots?
Or are people really not able to see through this shit?
>>
>>134182320
>no harder fete than being a white man
people in this brown world just don't know.
>>
>>134192335
Crying about youtube is the modern epitome of compassion. It has surpassed charity work as the surest way to get in to heaven.
>>
>>134182320
but she is right though she is black and woman, she is still right.I am not liberal to let my feelings block my truth perception, homeless ablebodied people should get a job. Anyway, fake and gay
>>
>>134191476
>12 he asked that day, he got one taker.

thats because its a common scam to pick up homeless people either randomly or in front of a home depot and promise to pay at end of day if the work is done.

spoiler alert most of the time the person gives them less or nothing.
>>
>>134182320
They would've given him money if he was physically incapacitated like losing an eye or leg or arm whatever. Like the guy that dumped the spaghetti on him said, he needs to get a job not beg.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.