[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone fall for the "Move to China" meme?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: RYUKEN.jpg (149KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
RYUKEN.jpg
149KB, 1024x681px
What's it like living there? What's citizenship process like?
>>
>>134179727
Watch this guy's videos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLK9rDNsKXE
>>
>>134179727
china is a shithole, seriously india tier. they make their children wear pic related so they can take a shit wherever on the streets.
>>
>>134179938
I wish that were fashionable for sluts here in the west. The next evolution of yoga pants.
>>
Been to china. Not a place where youd like your kids to grow up.

There are alot of cancer because of all the antibiotica and pestucides they put in the food and gmo. And I mean alot of cancer!

The air polution in cities is insane.

Chinese are very selfish and its allways me first, me first, fuck you, me first, i dont care, me first.

The state is authoriterian as fuck.

Do not move to china!
>>
China is a disgusting slum shithole. It is literally Brazil-tier.
>>
>>134179938
but they often pick it up. that's the difference.
>>
>>134179727
I work in China.

First off, it's impossible to get citizenship for any foreigner or foreign-born.

Second thing, it's fine. It's a shithole in many parts of the country, but not the type of "classic" shithole you'd think of. Yeah, it's often dirty in smaller cities but that's not the main issue. It's more of a moral shithole. Most people, especially the peasants (and by the way, most rich assholes are peasants) have no moral standard.

Some cities like Shanghai or Suzhou are really pretty and quite nice to live in, they are much more civilized than in the barbaric north.
>>
File: PIGLIPPINES.jpg (1MB, 1224x864px) Image search: [Google]
PIGLIPPINES.jpg
1MB, 1224x864px
>>134179727
At least it's not as worse as our country
>>
>>134179727
>"Move to China"
Never be accepted no matter what.
Be a complete and total outsider for your whole life.
At least if you're white they will pretend to be nice to you in person, and only shit-talk behind your back.
Plus, why would you want to live in China? If you're in love with a Chinese woman she'd probably be super-happy to escape to your country.
>>
>>134180336
meanwhile burgers think theyre responsible for the ocean trash
>>
File: 1590322467650.jpg (601KB, 756x751px) Image search: [Google]
1590322467650.jpg
601KB, 756x751px
>>
>>134179727
HAHAHAHA who the fuck would voluntarily move to China? Are you fucking insane? You might as well just talk to AI all day. What country are you from?
>>
>>134179727
That looks comfy af
>>
>>134180336

No wonder your women are so desperate for any dick that can get them out of there.
>>
Chabuduo.
>>
>>134180449
>in love with a Chinese woman
Enjoy your lifetime of servitude friendo.
>>
>>134179727
>What's citizenship process like?

Getting chinese citizenship if you don't have han ethnicity is next to impossible, don't even bother.
>>
>>134179727
>"Move to China" meme
don't think it's a thing

>>134180810
>i'll never live in ancap utopia
>>
>>134180050
Sounds like a North American pavement ape, must be a closely related species
>>
>>134180336
Seriously.
Wtf?
>>
File: IMG_1319.jpg (105KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1319.jpg
105KB, 450x300px
>>134180810
It's like an arcology made entirely of pop cans and used condoms. Where do I sign up?
>>
>>134179727
Their poor people houses are so organized. One even has an air conditioner. China #1
>>
>>134179727
>citizenship

Howaito does not get Chinese citizenship, you'd have to give up your native passport, if its even possible.

You COULD get a HK passport though I think.

Expat here btw.
>>
>>134182078
Well hong kong are actual human Asians, since they learned western values while part of the empire. It's imo the greatest shame of my own country that we returned it to china.
>>
If you get a kid with a chinese outside of china, would the kid be abel to gain citizenship? And would you as the father be abel to?
>>
>>134180336
To be quite fuckin honest senpai, Clean up the trash and if the water were clean, Tondo looks comfy as all fuck.
>>
>>134179727
Go visit or go on exchange or something sure, but don't live there unless you have good reason. you'll end up living in an expat compound and only associate with other expats anyway.
>>
>>134182223
No and no. Well, sort of yes to the first but not unless you're politically connected. I know mainland Chinese with kids born in Canada who refuse to take their kids to the mainland for fear of the complications. It's literally an authoritarian, totalitarian country; most people don't fully appreciate what that means.
>>
>>134179727
Stay away. Go to Japan or Korea. The best places for lifestyle are in Indo-China. The pay is lower, but it's dirt cheap, the air is clean, and there's less competition.
>>
>>134183853
Don't go to japan unless you are rich and you don't have to work. Their working mentality will literally kill you.
>>
>>134180336
Clean up your city Juan
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.