[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I see very little outrage about this, do white blond lives not matter?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: p058zh3b.jpg (49KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
p058zh3b.jpg
49KB, 720x405px
I see very little outrage about this, do white blond lives not matter?
>>
>that nose
The nose knows.
>>
>>134177215
yeah but we have jobs so chimping out has a higher threshold for us
>>
cop was black thus damages ((their)) narrative.
>>
>>134177215
let's see:

-she was old
-she was a whore

so nope
>>
hehe one less whitey
>>
>>134177215
>>134177506
Lets add a few things
>she was an aussie
>she wanted aussie gun rules for america (heinous sin for immigrants imo, possibly one of the worst, dont ever dare come here and bitch about guns. Dont like it then leave)
>this means for sure she was a form of sjw
>very likely posted BLM and pro somali-minnesota bullshit
This story was delicious instant karma, but I do hope the nigger goes to jail
>>
File: smirk.png (560KB, 442x506px) Image search: [Google]
smirk.png
560KB, 442x506px
>>134177645
>she was an aussie

that alone is reason to shoot her imo
>>
>>134177215
cop was a mooslim
>>
File: 1482225390709.jpg (43KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1482225390709.jpg
43KB, 601x601px
>>134177783
NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF
>>
A good cracker is a dead cracker
>>
>>134178154
hey if your Spiderland was so great, why did she leave?
>>
>>134177215
Animal attacks don't get the coverage they should.
>>
>>134178310
She wanted the BIG AMERICAN COCK

BURGERED.COM
>>
>>134177215
>A roastie

I give no fucks. prolly voted for refugees aswell.
>>
its all over the news online and off, in australia and america you fucking sperg, wtf u talking about
>>
>posts cropped picture of some "literally who" roastie without any fucking context
>WHY DOES NOBODY CARE???
it would help if you fucking posted an article or something
>>
>>134178565
Are aussies pissed?
>>
>>134178310
We're too white and conservative for her tastes.
>>
>>134178787
Ye a tad cunt
>>
>>134177215
Bro i live in norway and the news are covering it alot. Wtf are you Even takling about?
>>
If the cop is aquitted, and there is no uproar, BLM would be BTFO since police brutality would be shown to be not about race.
If the cop isn't, BLM wins this round, but Jews will be in play. They won't be involved in necessarily making BLM "happy", but they would purposefully find the cop guilty to further degrade race relations. This is the trick and if it happens, I know most of /pol/ will not see through it.
>>
>>134178787
yes, its been the leading story since it started. somalis have been pissing a lot of people off very recently too. a few gang assaults and robberies in the last week, so people are mad
>>
>>134179189
>>134179072
America literally already forgot kek
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.