[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ex-president of Spain's oldest bank "commits suicide"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 13864951382536[1].jpg (100KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
13864951382536[1].jpg
100KB, 1024x683px
Miguel Blesa, former president of Spain's oldest savings bank Caja Madrid (founded in 1702) , has been found dead with a gunshot wound to the chest at a farm in Spain's Córdoba province. The police claim it was a "suicide" - but what's the REAL story here, /pol/?

Blesa was president from 1996 to 2009, when Caja Madrid was forced to merge with six other banks during the financial crisis to create a new entity called "Bankia." Blesa lost his job during the crisis, and was later accused of corruption.

https://politica.elpais.com/politica/2017/07/19/actualidad/1500453072_589850.html
>>
Pedophile banksers killing each other, or a dexter type cleaning up the scum
>>
The guy worked for our IRS, and probably knew lots of shit since he had been in many important government work positions.

I don't remember much of him because I don't watch the news anymore and haven't for a few years but he was a well known personality.
>>
No wonder he killed himself. A lot of people wanted him dead anyway.
>>
>>134176330
>A lot of people wanted him dead anyway.
That is why we're talking about "suicide". People like him don't just kill themselves for no reason, it could all be a political assassination.
>>
>>134171902
How did he know Hillary Clinton?
>>
rats not only started to leave the sinking ship, they already started to kill themselves .

Maybe the happening is closer then we think, and I talking not about small shit this time.
>>
>>134176577
probably political assasination it has been many "heart attacks" to many people responsible of corruption, but since he was fucking guilty and make many people poor im glad they got killed
>>
>>134177033
He got killed by the elites wanting to protect their secrets. He had to go to protect people above him.
>>
I wonder if there comes someone who picks up his computer and all his notes.
And if there is someone, who is it? The Bank?
The State?

Would be so interesting to get a sneak peek of his shit.
>>
>>134173243
>a dexter type cleaning up the scum
Our collective wet dream
>>
>>134171902
Who suicides with a gunshot to the chest? Seriously...
>>
>>134178009
yep that's a point
but as spainanons said, who cares seems like everyone Is happy that he is dead.
>>
>>134177033
I still remember how one ex-treasurer of PP, the one who was before Bárcenas (don't remember his name), had an 'accident' in which he fell down the stairs and ended up in the hospital very close to dying back then a while after all the Barcenas thing exploded.

The guy was like 80 years old and senile as fuck so we'll never know if it was an assassination attempt or an actual accident but the timing is very suspicious.
>>
Anybody hear anything about David Brock recently? Remember he got heart attacked few months ago
>>
>>134179775
His heart stopped and he wasn't breathing for awhile. The dudes braindead
>>
>>134179775
The reason why there are so many famous people dying of heart attacks and similar conditions in the US recently is an unacknowledged opiate addiction epidemic. Look up Oxycodone, it was a painkiller that was supposed to be only for cancer patients but doctors began prescribing like crazy to everyone. Eventually oxycodone was regulated more harshly and that's why heroin addiction has increased exponentially in the last years.

It's very scary stuff when you realize the magnitude of the problem and ask yourself why isn't this being reported in the news.
>>
>>134177033
I'm not. I have no pity for him, but he was not the boss. We mafia now.
>>
>>134180097
developed by a german company that gets the certificate for „Great Place to Work“.

hehe life's a bitch
>>
>>134178009
With a hunting rifle too. pretty unlikely.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.