[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DAFOH

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_6696.jpg (93KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6696.jpg
93KB, 500x500px
"Doctors Against Forced Organ Harvesting"

I think I may have stumbled onto something by accident here.
Many if you have heard of DynCorp, and more recently with the death of Mr. Smith, the Mayo Clinic also is dealing in Grey/Red/Black-Market Organs...
DAFOH is based in DC, has a reputable board of directors and, has been awarded a Nobel Peace Prize of there work.
*record scratch*
To any non-normie these are ALL huge red flags.
As a concerned citizen I was looking for such NGO's to help spread the word of the Organ Harvesting market.
However, DAFOH are exclusively concerned with the persecution of the Falun Gong and the Chinese market: in other words - the competition.
These people are lobbying for legislation that makes legal organ harvesting more and more difficult, while simultaniously shutting down the Chinese market and creating a monopoly for the US red-market.

TL;DR
>I found a non-profit posing as anti-organ harvesting, but is actually an arm of the organ trade
But I need more eyes on this.
>>
>>134171378
most people don't care

go to reddit or something
>>
File: 1498638127427.jpg (227KB, 500x716px) Image search: [Google]
1498638127427.jpg
227KB, 500x716px
>>134171378
https://youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
>>
Their Website: https://dafoh.org
>>
>>134171378
Seems very pertinent to the whole Elizabeth Lee Beck thing going on right now.
>>
>>134171637
Based rachel
>>
>>134171888
Yes indeed.
Some personal background:
I accidentally worked as an organ courier in CO for all of two days that was servicing DynCorp's operations at the Auraria Campus/CSU in Denver.
I was hired with no background check (fishy) and they simply gave me an address and a doorcode to a temporary construction office under a freeway onramp.
I was instructed to collect a shirt, 3 burner phones and a badge thst had been left out (the badge would get me out of any speeding ticket they said).
And the place? A fucking horror show, bloody styrofoam containers with melted ice water everywhere, not sanitary AT ALL.
So yeah, I FO'd out of that scene pretty quick, this was about 4-5 years ago.
But since then I've been learning more and more about this scourge.
>>
File: 1495648879838.jpg (44KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1495648879838.jpg
44KB, 500x375px
>>134171378
Fuck yourself chicom. If you knew what happened to the Falun gong you wouldn't be touting this fdrivel. May every communist rot in hell
>>
>>134172528
I'm VERY concerned with the persecution of the Falun Gong (ever been to a BodyWorlds exhibit?)
But I'm not ONLY concerned with the Falun Gong, and I also wouldn't stand to profit by shutting down the Chinese organ market.
These are my concerns.
I feel I made this fairly clear desu.
>>
>>134172317
>posts this shit without pic
Really makes you think

Also sage
>>
>>134171453
This is why whitey's getting replaced in their own lands.
>>
File: 2017-07-19-195114.jpg (107KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-19-195114.jpg
107KB, 960x544px
>>
Setting wildfires has nothing to do with harvested organ movements on the U.S. West Coast. Carry on
>>
>>134172317
Post your research anon, I am an ewo, voat and pizzagate veteran, happy to take the toarch with this one as well
>>
>>134171453
Dont you have threads to archive
>>
>>134171453
I care. Bump!
>>
bump

post more links, images
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.