[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

North Korea

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1499979613211.jpg (91KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1499979613211.jpg
91KB, 1080x1080px
Realistically what are the chances that we all get fucked by North Korea /pol/?
>>
slim to none
>>
>>134169979

As long as NK bombs the shit out of the west coast and that's it, I have no problem.
>>
>>134169979
About the same chance as you getting laid
>>
getting fucked by Nk's daddy?
maybe.

China
>>
>>134169979
If by fucked you mean literally fucked, I'd say there is a small chance all of us may experience sexual intercourse with North koreans. It all depends on their stamina, penis sizes, if their women also pitch in and on many North Koreans there really is. My preliminary calculations roughly states that each North Koreans needs to fuck 292 people each to stasify the entire human population.
>>
File: 1499555151118.png (67KB, 181x201px) Image search: [Google]
1499555151118.png
67KB, 181x201px
>>134169979
>you will never cuddle back to sleep with a genuine 10/10 qt3.14 on an early saturday morning knowing you have the full weekend ahead
Just absolutely fucking me now my dead senpai famalamalam piss cum sticks
>>
>>134170425

i'm on the west coast, I wont even be incinerated like everyone in Washington. Instead just slowly and painfully burn to death.

my country didn't piss off NK, help.
>>
>>134169979
Here's what could happen:

>Trump mistakenly trusts China enough to let them access the US telecommunications network near the nuclear football, while that object is being photographed via smartphone.

>Chinese military spooks use that call data to interpolate a US defense satellite trajectory.

>North Korea somehow acquires that information from China.

>The North Koreans detonate the betavoltaic batteries in their satellite while it travels in close proximity to the US defense satellites.

>Resultant EMP wave crashes US satellite over the Yellowstone caldera, and triggers a volcanic eruption.

>CIS countries allege that US corruption caused the military to make such a terrible mistake.

>The NATO axis is crippled by US crop failures and economic woes during crisis response.
>>
>>134169979
It depends on how badly it goes down. The only place really in danger of physical annihilation is Seoul which would be catastrophic. The effect on the West felt will primarily be economic as we share the burden with the international community confronting the resulting humanitarian crisis.

The worst case scenario is if China or the US use the collapse as a way to capitalise in the trade war, which will certainly escalate things, especially if refugees are weaponised towards them.

The most likely scenario though is under threat of annihilation and fearing for their lives a coup is staged by insiders of the regime who kill Kim and open the country for reform.

People act like the population are so headfucked from decades of propaganda it will be impossible to get them to accept the change but after researching for a while I've found the most accurate analogy for the DPRK is a hostage situation.

When the regime collapses if they are brought the food, electricity, warmth and security they never had before they will very quickly switch their loyalties. Will be a very difficult transition to manage but they are a high IQ population who will be more cooperative once Kim is dead than most people think.
>>
If you don't live in Seoul, then 0 is an overstatement.
>>
>>134169979
None
Best korea likes us
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.