[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When Will the Degeneracy Stop?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8

File: Queer Kid Stuff.png (504KB, 863x582px) Image search: [Google]
Queer Kid Stuff.png
504KB, 863x582px
I used to be a "tolerant" person. I use to be pro-gay marriage because "it's none of my business as long as they're not hurting anyone.They're not hurting anyone, right? It can't possibly be a gateway to the normalization of more degenerate behavior?
No, that's just a slippery slope non-argument that Christians make." But now I see the error of my ways, I tend to draw the line when people try to brainwash innocent minds with degenerate rhetoric. I really do feel like pedophilia is next in line to be normalized if being a tranny continues to be glorified.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0J2CcMM7k3I
>>
File: 1500057146788.png (322KB, 819x459px) Image search: [Google]
1500057146788.png
322KB, 819x459px
>>134169790
>When Will the Degeneracy Stop?

when all the Jews are dead.
>>
>>134170139
or deported to Israel.
>>
File: Imagin my shock (2).jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Imagin my shock (2).jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
>>134170139

I thought she looked like a bull kike.
>>
We can't have intolerant children. If a crossdresser wants to fuck a little boy's mouth then that little boy better be ready for some cock.
>>
>>134170431

We may joke around about this shit, but they're already grooming children

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0vPqxSVaG4
>>
Things are going to get a lot worse before people start to wake up

The next generation is already damaged

I feel really bad for those kids...
>>
>>134170960

The bright side is that teens tend to rebel, and you can already see it with Gen Z shaping up to be more conservative than their grandparents. The kids growing up with this shit just might go full fash. It's out job to continuing counter-signaling so that happens. Our futures may fucked, but we can still save theirs.
>>
File: Table34.jpg (98KB, 611x429px) Image search: [Google]
Table34.jpg
98KB, 611x429px
>>134170603
It's all going according to Kinsey's plan.

OMS-english: World Health Organisation
Nous avons à dessein opté pour une approche holistique de l’éducation sexuelle, qui commence à la naissance. Dès la naissance, les bébés apprennent la valeur et le plaisir des contacts physiques, de l’affection et de l’intimité. Bambins, ils apprennent à distinguer ce qui est «propre» de ce qui est «sale».
Plus tard encore, ils apprennent à faire la différence entre féminin et masculin, familier et inconnu. En clair: dès leur départ dans la vie, les enfants reçoivent des messages, en particulier de leurs parents, qui ont trait au corps et à l’intimité, et qui ont donc caractère d’éducation sexuelle.

>We have, as planned, opted for a more holistic(?) approach to sexual education, which starts from birth. Since they are born, babies learn the value and pleasures of physical contacts, of affection an intimity. As toddlers, they learn how to distinguish what is "dirty" and what is "clean". Later then; they learn how to differenciate what is masculine or feminine, familiar of unknown. Clearly: since they start in life, children receive messages, in particular from their parents, who relate body and intimity, so have a sexual education nature.

From the "Standards of sexual education in Europe", repealed due to public outcry.

https://www.sante-sexuelle.ch/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Standards-OMS_fr.pdf
>>
>>134169790
SNL's Pat was never supposed to become a living reality. WTF timeline am i living in? Did the Y2K bug cause a massive launch of all the nukes across the globe and we are all dead and this is hell? What is this? This shit never used to even exists,yeah you had fags and trannies and dykes but this is something a million times worse and just plain ugly and annoying wtf is this even supposed to be?
>>
File: Affront to Nature.jpg (27KB, 480x475px) Image search: [Google]
Affront to Nature.jpg
27KB, 480x475px
>>134171347

What the shit? Is this really a thing?

>>134171824

Haha, needed the laugh, but yeah. It used to be trannies with facial hair and deep voices used to jbe a running gag in shows like South Park, now it's just reality. You can't even parody it because it has become subject to Poe's Law.
>>
>>134170603
This triggered me so hard. Holy fucking shit the degenerates defending thisshit.
>>
File: HeyThereGoy.gif (483KB, 992x620px) Image search: [Google]
HeyThereGoy.gif
483KB, 992x620px
>>134171235
A true Adult fights not for themselves, but to secure a better future for those of their race/tribe/family who come after them.

Sadly, many of our parents lost the plot and their parents were simply happy the war was over and the world was at peace... this allowed the cancer of global jewery to start spreading their cancer in earnest.

Take back the future.
>>
>>134172330
sadly yess, there is a good documentary around about that guy. he did those tests "for science" with many young children.
step 1: "see, they can orgasm if you give them a handjob..."
step2: ----
step3: pedofilia is normalised and backed by science...
>>
File: 1486269753373.jpg (36KB, 564x567px) Image search: [Google]
1486269753373.jpg
36KB, 564x567px
>>134170139
>i have absolutely no idea how they know i'm jewish
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.