[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, the nazis WERE the bad guys, Hitler pushed too far

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

There is no defending Hitler gambles with the Poles and Czechs. He couldn't take his crazy war level gambles, and take Poland, the last state needed before getting near URSS. That was why war was declared on Hitler, he pushed too far, for too long. He was indeed an agressor. He could have annexed Austria and Czechoslovakia, and stopped there. He could have tried other ways to gamble for having a passage trough Poland. There was a lot he could have done. His hatred for the victors of WW1 was so big, he didn't thought it trough.

There is no defending this, at the time. He just wanted to practice raw REVENGE. And his desire for revenge was so great, he gambled with his people and LOST. Now the whole world is stuck with fag politics. He took it too far.
>>
I understand his desire to get his territory, but his tactics were too blunt. He thought he was smarter and superior to his victors. He ruined the collective destiny of every German under his rule. If somehow, he got his gamble of getting Poland back, he was unchecked now, to rush on URSS, without struggling with the rest of European nations. It wasn't the damn jews, it was fucking Hitler himself, being retarded.
>>
The ZOGs of Britain, France, and US were not going to let a nation exist that kicked out the Jews no matter how peaceful he was.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0E_Ewe8g2Y
watch this if you think Hitler started the war.

the fact is that Hitler wasted time on the west, he should have annihilated britcucks on dunkirk and forced UK to capitulate.

>>134158927
pretty much what this guys said
>>
>>134158927

Hitler pushed trough and trough, gambling against the Versailles points, starting with Rhineland. The allies of UK and France, tried to appease Hitler, more than once. They allowed him to annex the Sudetenland, and after that, they allowed him to grab all lands on Czechoslovakia. Seeing the map on my second post, we can see that he tried to restore the damn territory lost on first world war.

But his crescendo of threats on all neighbors, and himself showing as a non reliant leader, straight agressor to the peacetime, was more than enough. He just had to win the next dice roll, that was Poland. He failed at that, and all went to shit.

Tell me how the fuck this is the jews fault.
>>
>>134159150

I can't watch this now, but I will watch tomorrow. Please, debate what I said, prove me wrong, without forcing me to go trough one hour and a half deep on a documentary.
>>
>>134158927
Yeah, Hitler was so peaceful. Like how he was prepared to take the Sudetenland by force if the Allies didn't willingly concede it to him. Or how he invaded all of Czechoslovakia after the UK gave him what he wanted.
>>
Hitler didn't believe in Poland as a real nation. He thought it was just the result of the biggest injustice ever. The destruction of the Germanic power on the versailles treaty. So he thought, that he was justified to just unmake that mess. Well, fake or not, it was defended by France and Uk. And who could blame them, after Hitler breaking his damn word so many times. It was a clear crescendo on tension levels, and military threats, and military and diplomatic gambles against his advisors. He wasn't a lunatic trying to conquer all world, he was a resentful and raging fanatic nationalistic, aiming to make wrongs right.

He took it too far. He could had accepted the Czechoslovakia territory, and cooled down, before moving towards Poland. He really thought he could get his Lebensraum by 1945, without engaging in a damn fight with France or England, and he gambled the damn future of his people on it.

And it wasn't the fucking Jews at that. It was HIM.
>>
>>134159700

Look the amount of new territory post ww1 he could have accepted, and kept doing his peacetime works. He could not see trough vengeance. And I can understand why. He didn't thought about the possibility of destroying all he conquered.
>>
Bump, naziheads, debate me.
>>
HOW WAS IT THE JEWS?
>HOW WAS IT THE JEWS?
HOW WAS IT THE JEWS?
>HOW WAS IT THE JEWS?
HOW WAS IT THE JEWS?
>HOW WAS IT THE JEWS?
HOW WAS IT THE JEWS?
>HOW WAS IT THE JEWS?
HOW WAS IT THE JEWS?
>HOW WAS IT THE JEWS?
HOW WAS IT THE JEWS?
>HOW WAS IT THE JEWS?

It wasn't the jews. It was HITLER.
/pol/ LIED to me. Faggots.
>>
BUMP, /pol/ lied to me.
>>
>>134161154
Stop bumping your thread every 30 seconds faggot.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.