[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honestly doe,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1498097954316.jpg (134KB, 960x746px) Image search: [Google]
1498097954316.jpg
134KB, 960x746px
how many of you /nupol/-acks realize you are simply an extraterrestrial sexually-transmitted linguistic thought-form parasite living inside of a homosapiens brain who is slaved into a fixed narrative-cycling nature, manifesting as political submission, by informational structures bombarded to your hosts senses through radio antennas, satelite waves, and telephone cables?
>>
Stfu you goddamn idiot, you're not permitted to speak of our brain-parasite overlords or youll agitate them
>>
>>134157123
b-but anon, w...we ARE the brain-parasite overlords

right now my host is putrefacting itself with alcohol while i dance in the international wires

thats also why jews run the show btw, higher language IQ, whites are very engineery, too autistic
>>
>>134156097
Two questions: are you on ayahuasca, and can I have some?
>>
>>134157492
You are not your parasite. It just wants you to believe such nonsense by making its though process your thought process. Stop being a brain-parasite cuck and take control/responsibility for your own shit.

Damn now I'm talking about those we do not speak of. Thanks anonfag
>>
>>134157492
What exactly have jews created btw? Atomic bomb? The numbers game for to be a literal kike shekel-parasite? Horseshit psuedo-philosophical garbage to pacify people? The cancer that is semetic-religion? What exactly do you mean "language iq" anyways? Sounds like some jew garbage you've been reading. Europeans built megalithic cultures until it was kiked, so please elaborate
>>
>>134158082
Lol of course i am, what is a self? Its a god damn linguistic structure

Why does myself constantly goes against my body? Why does my body don't act according to my rationale? Why do both betray each other constantly?

Because they are not the same, we came to this world in mushroom spores on a comet, the wind took us to tribal apes and we parasited them ever since, we are thought forms, we are linguistic constructs controlling flesh beings, we are literally made of thought-forms

>>134158058
Nope. Yes
>>
>>134158390
>Europeans built megalithic cultures until it was kiked, so please elaborate

Exactly, europeans can build shit, jews can talk, they are good at talking, they made a whole bible while taking care of numerical esoterism for fucks sake,

Our whole world is based on the narrative inside of our heads, we are literally sentient transforming stories riding flesh bodies

He who controls the stories limits controls human behavior

Think about it, it explains literally everything
>>
>>134158884
Some of the earliest writing was non-semetic. The cavemen were painting pictures that moved with light: the first motion pictures. The semites created a prison of words and belief structures that enslaved man in what is the Abrahamic religion.

And we were intelligent humans before the brain-parasites came. Our true history is lost in the sands of time.
>>
>>134159338
i said jews have higher linguistic iq, not that jews invented language
>>
>>134159460
I wasn't arguing that point neccessarily
>>
>>134159678
Well is just that you keep missing the point, you keep arguing like you thought linguistic forms are a product of flesh forms and not an emergent life form
>>
File: absolutely sweetie.jpg (337KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely sweetie.jpg
337KB, 1200x900px
>>134156097
>homosapiens brain
>Anglos
>homosapiens

Try again, sweetie :)
https://archive.fo/hRd2u

>Hillary Clinton sided with Russia on sanctions as Bill made $500G on Moscow speech

https://archive.fo/BI4PA

>Germany’s Merkel Defends Russian Gas Pipeline Plan
>>
>>134159976
>anglos
everybody knows humans = mediterranean masterrace
>>
>>134156097
Anon please take you meds
>>
>>134159338
>Our true history is lost in the sands of time.

They deliberately hide and destroy relics of our true history. What they do teach us is made-up bullshit.
>>
>>134161897
>taking the chem-jew
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.