[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Happening - Trade War China v USA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 123214.png (210KB, 664x345px) Image search: [Google]
123214.png
210KB, 664x345px
>Chinese, US executives call for ‘prompt resolution’ of economic rows amid fears of trade war

http://www.scmp.com/news/china/policies-politics/article/2103198/chinese-and-us-executives-urge-speedy-talks-resolve

Sounds like it will get serious even the business people are calling out
>>
>>134155926
Fuck the chinks.
>>
Gas the Chinks.
>>
File: IMG_0208.jpg (209KB, 1024x831px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0208.jpg
209KB, 1024x831px
>>134155926
>>
In seriousness though, putting tarriffs and keeping a high minimum wage will be bad for the economy, and are two anti-libertarian things, but I want businesses to have the incentive to automate away the jobs to reduce costs, while making them with American quality control. It just means we're a step closer to my virtual waifu.
>>
>>134155926
It'll hurt them more than us. Let's get it on.
>>
>>134156739
making goods with American quality control*
>>
>>134155926
nothing will happen. its just like the north korea situation

i will put it like this. uthe united states doesnt buy that much from china and they dont sell much to the united states. canada and mexico each sell more to america

people tend to be behind the times. china relys on 2 things that america has no control over. internal consumption of their own goods which has kept them above 5% and international sales of industrial chemicals

the latter cant be replaced. the cost difference would kill american companies because of goods not being in the market. supply and demand. even if you can get 100% of orders filled. thats the wondrous thing about the global economy. everything would have been cheaper with chinas chemicals in the market
>>
>>134158367
Except Trump is likely to put a tariff on Mexico to 'Build the Wall!' Also, one thing not considered is that China could call on American foreign debt and inherit American assets like Fort Knox gold and American housing, and then proceed to flood our country with chinks like they did to Sri Lanka.
>>
File: jikjinh.jpg (33KB, 352x240px) Image search: [Google]
jikjinh.jpg
33KB, 352x240px
>>134155926
Nice fake flag fag
That's a war those slippery slopes can't win. If we don't buy their chintzy rubbish, who will?
Oh and sage-a-lage-a-ding-dong
>>
>>134159118
Europoors are likely to destroy their economy with a flood of cheap shit just to try and teach America a lesson for quitting the Paris Climate Accord. Not only are they taking in rapefugees but are trying to sabotage their small businesses with actual culture to replace them with dirty chink shit. So yes there'll be a market for their disgusting cheap shit.
>>
>>134155926
>Trade disrupt against people with Chinese accents erupts
>Trump sends two spiritual leaders as diplomats
>Unknown third-party tells Chinese to dispose of American diplomats

The rest is history
>>
>>134159118

>China will be the clear winner if Trump declares a trade war

http://www.scmp.com/comment/insight-opinion/article/2062736/china-will-be-clear-winner-if-trump-declares-trade-war
>>
>>134159845
The world has had enough of USA
>>
>>134158709
China can't call in debt early. Most they could do is sell it at a huge discount, which would sell quickly. China also has an absurd amount of internal debt, which they wouldn't be able to service with the proceeds of US debt should they dump it at a discount.
>>
>>134160022
If Trump removes the minimum wage it won't be as harsh for the economy, as it can quickly recover.

>>134160094
I've had enough of pseudo-communists being helped by kikes.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.