[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Take the badge away

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_8212.jpg (161KB, 1242x693px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8212.jpg
161KB, 1242x693px
>what do you see

I'm sure someone can do a better edit, maybe some rags as clothes and an AK47?
>>
i see a diversity hire
god damn diversity is great. any comment from BLM on this? it's a police-killing, after all.
>>
File: IMG_8215.jpg (64KB, 502x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8215.jpg
64KB, 502x720px
What's the difference between this Somali and the police officer?
>>
>>134155037
The police officer donut what he do lol
>>
File: loooll.gif (897KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
loooll.gif
897KB, 800x430px
>>134155256
wow bro
>>
>>134154771
Have you seen his credentials? Has anyone suggested he was less qualified than usual? You literally ONLY have his race to go off of on that.
>>
>>134155673
Did they make his credentials public?
>>
File: spotted.jpg (39KB, 459x306px) Image search: [Google]
spotted.jpg
39KB, 459x306px
>>134155673
get out, jamal.
>>
>>134155673
>You literally ONLY have his race

Also his religion

http://thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/veils.aspx
>>
>>
>>134155673
do we ask for officer credentials when criminal scum violently resist arrest and get blasted by cops in order to defend the cop? OK LOOKS LIKE HE WAS ON THE FORCE FOR THREE YEARS, move on, niggers, don't throw loot convenience stores, the cop was "credentialed"

no, she dindu nuffin. she was goin to church she was turnin her life around. let's riot and fuck up our already-dystopian, nigger infested shithole cities because actual jews have paid a couple retards among us to rabble rouse

nice
>>
>>134154526
He is actually quite light-skinned and not unpleasant looking. I read he was born in Somalia, but he must have some non-somali in his background. That is probably what lifted his IQ up to 90 or so which was enough to get him hired as an affirmative action police officer.
>>
>>134154526

I don't think I've ever seen a story disappear so fast.

Yesterday it was spammed all over the chans and the mainstream news.

Today, after finding out the shooter was a Somali, it has almost completely evaporated.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.