[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW DO WE STOP THEM POL?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

>>
>>134154299
Do not post Scientology content on 4chan. Thank you.
>>
>>134154299
Don't fuck with scientologists out in the open. They are known for poisoning cattes and doggos that are owned by their critics. They will litigate you into oblivion.
>>
>>134154299
> Scientology is literally NatSoc the religion
> muh L Ron
> muh psychologists are behind everything evil
> muh mysticism
> muh ends justify the means
> muh in-group
> muh capitalism
>>
>>134154299
Scientology is redpilled. Everything you've learned about them is garbage propaganda perpetuated by the Jewish alphabet agencies pissed off at them for invading and embarassing their organizations in the 50s.
>>
>>134154299
>stop them
Why? The church is filled with good people and promotes strong traditional values (which is why we've been attacked by the degenerate media over the last couple of years). You guys should come down to a center some time and give it a shot. There's nothing to lose and who knows, you might find something you like (or someone if you know what I mean).
>>
>>134154299
Fuck off and sage
>>
It's not that bad, I've been a registered member since 09.
They've made a "religion" based around basic ethics and psychology.
One of their tenants is
>If you don't believe in something, don't pretend to.
I think that's pretty cool.
>>
>>134156165
Fuck off tom cruise
>>
>>134156275
whatever you larping faggot
>>
I would highly suggest removing this thread from 4chan.
>>
>>134156380
Good goy, do not trust those evil Scientologists. Now eat your soy and take your Xanax, we know what's best for you.
>>
>>134154299
They would be pretty cool guys if they didnt hide all the good super powers behind a paywall
>>
>>134156539
Do you hate it because you don't understand it or are you unwilling to try and understand it because you hate it?
in either case, why?
>>
>>134156691
and I would highly suggest taking Miscavige's cock out of your mouth faggot
>>
>>134154299
They are already pretty much done desu
>>
If I'm gonna join a cult, it's gonna be Mormonism.

10% out of my income sucks, but I love the community and culture.
>>
>>134154299
>HOW DO WE STOP THEM POL?
bait them into attacking the jews
>>
>>134154299
They'll stop themselves. No organization that responds with erdogan-esque butthurt when their blatant parasitic sci-fi children's "religion" is subjected to criticism can be anywhere near as sustainable as a proper religion.
>>
>>134156691
what you gonna do?
>>
>>134156165
Eat shit Travolta/Beck
>>
>>134156275
lol why did you put religion in quotes
>>
File: auschwitz surveillance2.jpg (97KB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
auschwitz surveillance2.jpg
97KB, 800x640px
>>134154299

You Nazis are the experts on mass murdering an entire religion, you figure it out.
>>
We need a 10 year anniversary of this shit coming up
>>
>>
Once I discovered the scientologists in LA voted for Trump, and that Vivian Kubrick /ourgirl/ is a scientologist, I decided to give this group a pass.

Honestly we need allies where we can find them
>>
>>134154299

This a bait thread from Jason "kike wife" Lee Lucas' GLP boomerposting horrorshow.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3581269/pg1
>>
>>134161690
because it doesn't have a god, it's more of a moral code type thing
>>
>>134156691
Do not make post like this. I have contacted Mr. Greenberg. He knows how to shut things down.
>>
scientology is a dangerous cult. i worked as a manager at a halfway house. one of the clients there had recently escaped from a scientology rehab.

parents pay shitloads of money to get rid of their minor/adult children. they hardly ever let you call home. you are brought to the middle of nowhere for up to 18 months so you can't escape because you have no money and no cell phone and no where to go.

they charge the parents an unholy amount of money and their idea of therapy is channeling objects and other INSANE behaviour that has NOTHING to do with getting off drugs and alcohol.

it's not a religion, it's a business.
>>
File: subhuman anglos.png (136KB, 550x593px) Image search: [Google]
subhuman anglos.png
136KB, 550x593px
>>134154299
We can't, they are a subversive Anglo cult, which is why G*rmany banned them and welcomed us. Praise Mutti! Fuck L. Ron! For Putin! For Chechnya!

https://archive.fo/hRd2u

>Hillary Clinton sided with Russia on sanctions as Bill made $500G on Moscow speech

https://archive.fo/BI4PA

>Germany’s Merkel Defends Russian Gas Pipeline Plan
>>
>>134165419
it's not really a cult, it's just a business dude. however, they do treat their members like shit though.
>>
>>134155869
No. And white breeder Mormonism is better than some Jim Jones sci-fi money cult.
>>
we don't :)
fbi already took care of it
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.