[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SHOTS FIRED

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1297776249775_ORIGINAL.jpg (34KB, 649x520px) Image search: [Google]
1297776249775_ORIGINAL.jpg
34KB, 649x520px
Roger Waters gasses Thom Yorke, fires up ovens for the rest of the band and their Israeli fans

http://www.nme.com/news/roger-waters-slams-whining-thom-yorke-israel-gig-poor-email-etiquette-2111942

Who will win the Britbong civil war?
>>
its guys who make music
why do they think anyone really gives a flying fuck what they think???? who empowered them with this? just because they make songs? what?

tell this old faggot that playing "comfortably numb" for the thousandth time doesn't grant you the ability to pipe up on world affairs any more than some cover band playing it for the first time gets to speak to these things

stay in your lane you retard
>>
>>134152786
They are empowered by their own talent and ability. Something you would know nothing about.
>>
>>134152786
what is it with the british of late coming to america to save it? you should just be a fucking colony again you obviously cant self rule
>>
>>134152999

Yeah but Roger Waters is a washed up hack. He's put out a couple of solo albums that spewed nothing but cynical vitriol all over the place.
>>
>>134152999
ok
they make songs, though. they're jesters. entertainers. would you let roger waters order your dinner for you, you fucking faggot bootlicker?
>>
File: 1494993899236.jpg (85KB, 649x805px) Image search: [Google]
1494993899236.jpg
85KB, 649x805px
>>
>>134153431
>>134153692
I don't care about Roger Waters, I was speaking of musicians in general. You show your true colors.
>>
Roger is really not a big Isreal guy is he?
>>
>>134154585
oh boy you really caught me in your logic trap. turns out you don't really care though! so fuck me, right fuck ive been humiliated
how about you listen to dark side of the moon and celebrate this big win
>>
>>134152786
IS that you Ben Shapiro?
>>
>>134152411
Thom Yorke is incredibly bad at explaining/justifying himself tho.. 'One of the band us married to an A-rab, and we do what the fuck wer like, so there' - its odd hes so adamant on this issue, hes (normally..) a fairly hardcore left-on geezer. Should be giving him respect for telling the entire banded SJW Muso Task Force to go and take a flying to themselves.
>>
>>134152411

fuck roger waters. wrong generation

and radiohead is better
>>
File: howdy.png (256KB, 315x404px) Image search: [Google]
howdy.png
256KB, 315x404px
>>134155287
desu does he really need to say much more though? the only real justification they need to state has already been said: they feel the "cultural boycott" is ineffective and counterproductive and that they can make their own choices where they play

waters is a geezer who just wanted free publicity for his new album and is salty thom and co. are still making critically acclaimed and enjoyable new music instead of headline baiting pseudo-political drivel
>>
>Palestine cocksucking leftists
complain about Radiohead playing in Israel
>this is apparently based behaviour
>>
>>134153178
you can't shit on a man's country while hiding your own, faggot.
>>
>>134152786
I agree, all this celebrities should stop LARPing as political activists. They should just take shekels and play their music, like jukeboxes that they are.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.