[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good Job Californian Democrats

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: california.jpg (156KB, 1700x1129px) Image search: [Google]
california.jpg
156KB, 1700x1129px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6h7fL22WCE

Too long didn't watch?

Basic summary of the video:

Some LA musician / carpenter was homeless when he was younger. He feels for the homeless, and he built a very small house for one that is is friend.

The house is SOLAR POWERED it has a camping toilet, it's on wheels, has an address, smoke detector cost about $1200 to make. They even come with an American flag attached!

Word gets out to the other homeless in the area. They all love that new tiny house, and want one of their own.

The guy wants to make these tiny houses for a bunch of homeless, but he don't have the money...

He crowd funds it! raises like $100,000+ and gets to work cranking out this tiny solar powered houses for the homeless that meet every building code. He built more than 40 of these...

What about the land? Some businesses, and churches even gave permission to use some of their unused land as spots to park these houses.

All good right?

Faith in humanity restored. Proud of Donald Trumps America!

Nope, denied!

Democrat politicians get all mad, and butt hurt because they got some 2 billion dollar bill in play for low income housing that they are gonna be corrupt with and not really help the homeless with...

They order these tiny houses siezed, and destroyed.

They boot the homeless out of their houses not letting them even get their medication or clothing.

Some of these homeless are veterans...

Homeless are back on the street living in tents.

Fucking democrats...
>>
File: tents_tx700 (1).png (949KB, 933x510px) Image search: [Google]
tents_tx700 (1).png
949KB, 933x510px
>>134149641
this is the future we chose
>>
>>134149641
I've dealt with politics before and I can tell you exactly where he went wrong. He came in contact with a representative that wanted a cut of what he was making from this in order to keep from shutting it down. He was a greed pig that didn't want to share his part of the pie and now because of it, there are 40+ homeless people back on the streets.
>>
>>134150150
wtf I love hoovervilles now
>>
>>134150150

this is literally what San Francisco looks like
>>
File: IMG_0430_t700.jpg (125KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0430_t700.jpg
125KB, 700x525px
>>134150417
>mfw people try and tell me San Diego is not a shithole like the rest of California
>>
>>134150246
This. People underestimate the power of greed in government.
>>
>>134150682
san diego was a nice place in the 80s...then liberals flooded the place wiht mexicans. Spics are like niggers. everything they touch dies
>>
>>134150246
welcome to business in california

try building something without bribing regulators or officials. some inspector will look at a parking lot, look at the planted trees, then say "your requirements for shaded parking by city regulation are off by .5%, tear up all the planters and redo it." 50k worth of material gone to shit
>>
>>134150246
>I've dealt with politics before and I can tell you exactly where he went wrong. He came in contact with a representative that wanted a cut of what he was making from this in order to keep from shutting it down. He was a greed pig that didn't want to share his part of the pie and now because of it, there are 40+ homeless people back on the streets.

It could have been that, or it could have been the lobbyists for that 2 billion dollar bill being like "shut it down" as that's their turf.
>>
>>134150835
you think that's bad. I used to live in chicago and you need a fucking permit to change your cabinets and even then you had to hire a contractor instead of doing it yourself
>>
>>134150945
>you think that's bad. I used to live in chicago and you need a fucking permit to change your cabinets and even then you had to hire a contractor instead of doing it yourself

how can they even enforce that?
>>
>>134151040
A city inspector inspects every house prior to it being sold. if the cabinets, drawers, or other parts of the house is not the same as when you bought it/got a permit the city will tear it down and replace it at your cost of course.

good thing i got out of that hellhole
>>
>>134149641
>meet every building code
Somehow I doubt that
>>
>>134149641

>passing all building codes

I find that hard to believe. but nigga why you surprised? we are the wrist state we pull this shit all the time. Do you know who Leland Yee is?
>>
Sounds too good to be true. What was the formal justification?
>>
>>134151188
>cabinet authority

What kind of fucked up hell on Earth intrusive unfree bullshit is that? Oi mate, those cabinets 'ave to come out, could get someone killed if not installed by a certified cabinetologist ya know.
>>
File: California.png (476KB, 590x691px) Image search: [Google]
California.png
476KB, 590x691px
>>
>>134150417
Nope SF has more faggots and dildos lying around
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.