[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you grow out of the alt right?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: zik.jpg (41KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
zik.jpg
41KB, 604x453px
>>
You grow out of being a Liberal faggot. Faggot.
>>
When I studied politics
>>
>>134148704
When I realized all they do is just talk endlessly about the same shit over and over again and unironically worship Hitler.

Right Libertarianism is the way to go.
>>
File: you.png (517KB, 641x316px) Image search: [Google]
you.png
517KB, 641x316px
>>134148842
>>
>>134148842
and then when you're done being edgy you pivot towards the center. kike
>>
>>134148704
when i grew into black lives matter <3
>>
>>134148704
never grew into it
it was always (((their))) attempt to group up their opposition under a single label. with (((spencer))) shoehorned into being the 'leader''
>>
>>134148704
I didn't faggot
>>
>>134148972
>the center
that's where all the faggots are
>>
Alt-right serves a purpose for some people with aims that align with and compliment ours.
I assume people maligning them without providing a good reason are shills, leftists or purists.
>>
Another thread ITT where nobody knows what the Alt-Right actually is.

Keep entertaining me you retards.
>>
>>134148846
Alt right is truly a meme, the worst possible government system you could employ in today's globalized market.
>>
File: 1496700559943.jpg (773KB, 778x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1496700559943.jpg
773KB, 778x1080px
I did a little thinking and I arrived at the conclusion that it's not race that defines who you are, it is your character, and your culture. This was evident to me from two sources.

First, when I realized that there are some white people that I hate and some brown/black/asian people that I really love and treasure as friends. That obviously doesn't compute with the "white nationalist alt-right" thing, at all, but I know it to be true because I have lived that experience. If the alt-right business is diametrically opposed to what I know to be true, it must be (at least partially) false. Second, I realized that "White" isn't even a thing, any more than "Black" is a thing. Sure, race is real - you are identifiable by it and it reflects in your genes and appearance, but it doesn't MEAN anything - it alone carries no connotation of character. If it did mean something then British soldiers wouldn't have slaughtered and enslaved Irish for hundreds of years, Germans wouldn't have slaughtered Poles in pogroms, French wouldn't have invaded England in 1066...race is meaningless. If it actually meant something then whites wouldn't have killed each other day in day out over thousands and thousands of years. Just like Tutsis and Hutus slaughtered each other in Rwanda in the 2000s, race didn't stop that from happening.

Now, where the alt-right gets it mixed up is exactly that assumption - whether race means anything or not. I say it doesn't, they say it does. They make a causational link between race and culture/behavior when it is only a correlation. Is it, maybe, more likely that a black person will act a certain way given his cultural background? Sure. But it is by no means guaranteed, and I have some great black/asian friends that I absolutely cannot dismiss simply because they are of a different race than I am. Race only "means" something insofar as it SUGGESTS the person MIGHT act in a certain way.
>>
File: i eat niggers.jpg (112KB, 343x525px) Image search: [Google]
i eat niggers.jpg
112KB, 343x525px
>>134149428
you seem too salty to be entertained
>>
>>134148704
Nazis/Skinheads =/= the Alt Right
>>
File: 1497850568530.jpg (91KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497850568530.jpg
91KB, 1080x720px
>>134149660
The alt right only refers to the manchild pussies on /pol/?

wew
>>
>>134149585
What I'm trying to say is, a black person in America, raised among other blacks, in a black community, with black culture, will probably act differently than a white person in America, raised among other whites, in a white community, with white/Western culture. There's no doubt about that - it's simply understandable that a culture is a set of practices and axioms that affect how you behave in and interpret the world around you. So, there is definitely a correlation between race and behavior, insofar as it CAN suggest that someone has a culture that is associated with that race.

The alt-right falls apart when you realize that you can separate a non-white individual from a non-white culture (place an asian among whites) and they can assimilate seamlessly...similarly you can place a white among blacks in a ghetto and they are unlikely to act very differently. It's all about nurture and little about nature...and if any of you have ever had a relationship of any kind with a fully integrated non-white Western person you will know what I am talking about.

It's not race, it's behavior.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.