[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>talk for YEARS about how you'll repeal and replace Obamacare

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: obstruction.png (41KB, 621x318px) Image search: [Google]
obstruction.png
41KB, 621x318px
>talk for YEARS about how you'll repeal and replace Obamacare
>pass Obamacare repeal/replace laws about 5 different times when Obama is in office when you know he's going to veto it as "practice runs"
>control literally every branch of government
>try to pass bill in secret in about a week so democrats can't get involved
>fail to even unite your own party because new bill fucks over medicaid so badly senators in the deep south are afraid to pass it and face the backlash of the lardbillies it forsakes

>wake up the next day and accuse opposition party of being "obstructionists"

[spoiler] LOL
>>
File: obamacare repeal fail5.jpg (46KB, 1295x216px) Image search: [Google]
obamacare repeal fail5.jpg
46KB, 1295x216px
>>134143543
Trump said they won the vote. 48-4.
>>
File: OBAMA_GREATEST_PRESIDENT2.jpg (19KB, 450x325px) Image search: [Google]
OBAMA_GREATEST_PRESIDENT2.jpg
19KB, 450x325px
>>134143723
>>
>>134143723
Sounds like Shillary going BUT THE POPULAR VOTE
>>
File: hillary laughing1.jpg (11KB, 290x193px) Image search: [Google]
hillary laughing1.jpg
11KB, 290x193px
>>134143896
not really

hillary won the popular vote. u don't have to exclude the gop vote

trump is losing it
>>
>>134143787
>leaf
>calls obama greatest president
>kys
>>
>>134143543
They really are inept as fuck. They need to say fuck the ultraconservative faglords and pass single-payer, the most NatSoc thing they could possibly do. With a bill amendment rider for a Healthcare ID law. Fuck immigrants, citizens only.
>>
File: rf6y.jpg (45KB, 525x594px) Image search: [Google]
rf6y.jpg
45KB, 525x594px
>>134143787
Jail, motherfuckers. Donny and his boy are going to jail.
>>
>>134145607
I hope someone cuts your throat, communist traitor.
>>
>>134144060
>this is what leafs actually believe

Hahaha wew lad
>>
Every American is now forced to pay into the health system. As if any politician, Democrat or Republican wants to get rid of this.
>>
Unfortunately, the Trump demographic shrinks by 0.5% per annum.

Not looking good for Republicans in 2018...
>>
>>134143723
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
TIRED OF WINNING, TRUMPCÜCKS?
>>
>>134145913
Read a book, bluepilled faggot.

AnCaps/Libertarians/(((free market))) worshippers = fucking jews
>>
>>134145607
You know this wouldn't work here.
>>
>>134143543
The only reason that I can't say that I am 100% percent disappointed in this is that I expect something as large as healthcare to be a bipartisan vote. I wouldn't have been happy with a bill that is purely partisan. Really that is my biggest opposition to Obamacare. You can't do something that large on a razor thin majority.
>>
>>134148124
Of course not. Because modern /pol/ is /r/T_D cheerleaders that don't have a single original thought in their heads.

Removing the usury-tier profit motive from doctors, hospitals, and insurance companies would release the stranglehold these fucking Jews have over a major part of American household finances. It's not even controversial if you're willing to name the (((people behind all of this))). Who do you think is making a fucking killing in America on healthcare you shitheel?
>>
>>134149268
I think it's hilarious that Republicans won't accept the new regulations and taxes of ACA, but they take for granted all the previous regulations that made the ACA necessary.

Legalize all drugs for all purposes. That would be a START to fixing the healthcare system.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.