[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://oppressive.games/power/ Hello /pol/, Power is a new online

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: khan_btfo.png (43KB, 400x232px) Image search: [Google]
khan_btfo.png
43KB, 400x232px
http://oppressive.games/power/
Hello /pol/, Power is a new online US politics game where you create a politician and run for a seat in one of the 50 states. We need more people to join the Republican Party and defeat the Democrats. If you are interested then create an account and join the Republican Party.The republican's hold the white house, but we need people to help us keep our majority in the senate, there are lots of seats with no one even running for them so right now is a great time to get into the game. I will post the link to the Republican Party discord and one of our whips will verify you.

JOIN THE DISCORD FIRST BEFORE CREATING YOUR ACCOUNT

Republican Party Discord Link: c7q6qVQ
>>
JOIN THE DISCORD SO WE CAN TELL YOU WHICH STATES AND POSITIONS TO TAKE
>>
>>134142234
We need a lot more people for the state houses.
GOP is the best, and you all know this
>>
If one single person joins Texas, I will literally shut down the entire country until every last person has left the state

t. Homeland Security Secretary
>>
>>134142234
We need more underage nonwhites with very high IQs to help us hold down Vermont!
>>
Reminder the GOP is run by foreigners and jews, join the dems goyim.
>>
>>134142415
>nonwhites
>very high IQs
Pick one and only one.
>>
Alright goyim
JOIN THE DISCORD BEFORE YOU CREATE ACCOUNT
>>
>>134142401
Oh, hi trajan! How's the kids?

t. Autistic Sheets Guy
>>
At this time, the GOP is only accepting women, people of color, and traps in order to increase you diversity levels. Diversity is our strength and without it we are certain to fail. We are no a no CIS white male discord. Make sure to post hands to prove you are not white when you get verified.
>>
File: 1486355338378.png (738KB, 1250x600px) Image search: [Google]
1486355338378.png
738KB, 1250x600px
need helping purging democrats from every office available
>>
Also go to Maryland to help out our Nazi guy.
DO CENTER LEFT SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC POSITIONS FOR MARYLAND.
>>
>>134142599
desu they're great if by kids you mean literally crying over our spreadsheets
>>
File: FuckDick.jpg (9KB, 318x69px) Image search: [Google]
FuckDick.jpg
9KB, 318x69px
FUCK DICK HENRY. HE NEVER DIED. IT'S ALL A SHAM
>>
>>134142740
Yeah, we need new people for this.
Maybe our sheets will return to former glory.
>>
>>134142825
I demand to know your ingame name. Now. If I find you, I will skullfuck you. I will literally end your life. No one speaks about Dick Henry in any tone other than perfect reverence.
>>
>>134142893
Wew lad I know but still. Rumsod does everything he can to fuck us over.
>>
>>134143128
At least we got him on the discord now.
>>
>>134142234
>Also, for the record, if you exploit the senate to propose bills that are not possible/inappropriate you have your account deleted.
Wow looks fun...
>>
>>134143034
Stop falling for the lie you intellectual cuckold
>>
File: fdr cuck.jpg (8KB, 400x232px) Image search: [Google]
fdr cuck.jpg
8KB, 400x232px
yeah Rumsod is a massive faggot but the discord makes the game enjoyable
>>
>>134143200
The discord is 90% of the reason we play.
>>
>>134143681
This is 90% true
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.