[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Part Jewish White nationalist AMA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: goysplaining.png (251KB, 600x712px) Image search: [Google]
goysplaining.png
251KB, 600x712px
Any other part Jewish White nationalists out there proud to have a little Ashkenazi blood? I feel like it made my IQ higher and made me better at activism on behalf of "the cause". The kind of tribal neurotic will-to-win you see Jews exhibiting behind their filthy SJW movements comes in handy.

Should I feel bad? I don't think so but I'm interested in what /pol/ thinks..
>>
How much jew blood are we talking here?
>>
>>134142497
my grandpa but also there is a little more from the other side too, so somewhere in between 1/4 and 1/2. I just barely pass and I am not openly part kike.
>>
White Nationalism is a Jewish trick.
>>
>>134143227
There were plenty of jews who served the Reich. Emil Maurice was part jewish and he was one of the founding members of the SS.
>>
>>134141634
Hi there!
Also 25% kike here. Nothing to be ashamed of, lad. Mischlings like us (1 grandparent) were actually forbidden to reproduce with anyone but pure Aryans (or just whites, if this applies to the US) without special permission. And it's not like there is any shame in siding with your majority blood.
>>
>>134143227
If it's through you mother then that is a fairly significant amount for a person who's a jew by jewish law.
>>
>>134143605
I feel like we are actually superior to typical white people. Not completely superior, but a bit. Our jewishness gives us a boost in intelligence and gives us a stronger drive for dominance and success.

>>134144040
no my dad's dad was a jew
>>
>>134144462
>I feel like we are actually superior to typical white people.
Kek, not sure what you mean here. Jews tend to have a higher verbal IQ than whites, but whites on average have higher numerical IQs. Which is what gives them a lot of skill at manipulating people.

We have our advantages, but there's also a fuckton of genetic defects from all the inbreeding of the Ashkenazis. And in any case, I consider myself white--you wouldn't be able to tell I had kike in me unless I said it.
>>
>>134144936
I am extremely good at wordplay and word use and I'm proud of that. I'm like a white person with an exceptional ability to use language.

This skill is important in politics.
>>
>>134144936
lol numerical its not numerical iq thats a part of verbal its visual spatial thats low in kikes also im a kike and i have 98th percentile visual spatial iq
>>
>>134141634

There is no reason to be proud of being prt-Jewish. Jews collectively break things.

A founding member of the SS and personal friend of Hitler was half Jewish. In this case it's your actions that determine whether or not an anti-Semite should hate you, and being proud of your Semitic ancestry isn't good. Be proud that you're at least half White-european, that's more than most of the world.
>>
>>134145380
So kikes are wobbly nerdy wordsmiths who might trip a lot but have something spicy as a comeback for everything, essentially?

>>134145687
I really love my dad, and he looks like a full on Jew. I can't not feel connected to Jews.
>>
>>134145380
Thanks, I thought I fucked it up. Kind of explains it, though. I'm a fucking dumbo in spatial reasoning.
>>134145819
> I can't not feel connected to Jews.
That's your choice, but you have to decide where your loyalties lie.
>>
>>134146343
my loyalty is to the white race, though I don't hate Jews.

I am aware of Jews being a problem-group however, a group that promotes a lot of very bad leftwing extremism.
>>
>>134141634
Half Jewish. Follow pol daily. Agree with most of it. Hang my head in shame knowing pol would kill me in a heartbeat. Guess I'm the iltimate cuck.
>>
>>134146493
> though I don't hate Jews
I don't hate Jews per se, I just hate the ones in the West. I would do anything to get them out, and if they still try to Jew us from the outside, then they need to be shut up by force.
>>
>>134146524
1. Grade Mischling.
Any /pol/ack who knows the Nuremberg race laws wouldn't hurt you if you genuinely cared about the white race. You'd be in danger around skinheads, not us.
>>
>>134146524
it's not that bad.

Look, Jewish people are doing evil shit because they're trained from birth to support it and wholeheartedly believe they're good for doing it. Nothing about having Jewish blood means you have to do the wacked out leftwing extremist shit that Jews do.

You can use that same drive and jewishness for good goals. You're no cuck, you're a good person for giving a fuck. Feel good.

>>134146648
>>134146648
I honestly think that the Jews of the past were much worse. The damage is done now, and even if all the Jews left, not much would change imo.

Remember Jews created (basically) the fucking USSR. They made it happen. I don't think Jews could do anything as crazy and huge as that anymore.
>>
>>134145819

Yeah that's the problem with anecdotes. There are plenty of good Jews and plenty of civilization-wrecking full blood Europeans.

Love your dad for being a good human being, but recognize that Jews, as a group, only seem to be able to either latch on to other groups success or destroy things. Ideology should be about the movement of civilizations, not personal anecdotal experience.

>>134146524

>Hang my head in shame knowing pol would kill me in a heartbeat.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Maurice

You actions determine your future.
>>
Your a kike. An hero. Your a waste of air.
>>
>>134146930
my dad's jewishness is used for good though. The same kind of intense energetic and talkative nature that allowed Jews to be subversive communist fucks allows my dad to be a great person. My dad basically supports white nationalism, btw, and he's a great person.

Having that obvious Jewish look makes him somewhat of an outsider in our white church, though, which makes me sad. My Jewish grandpa is a full on antisemite who will talk about how most Jews are communist radicals, no joke.

My dad isn't as antisemitic but he is kind of aware of what Jews are like.
>>
File: 1500333149950.png (13KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
1500333149950.png
13KB, 560x407px
>>134141634
25%. Can't say I'm proud of it. It is what it is.

At least I'm not a nigger.
>>
>>134147266
no it makes you stronger, you have that natural jewish extreme drive + higher verbal ability. At least you might
>>
>>134141634

I'm 1/4 or maybe 1/8, idk.

>tribal neurotic will-to-win is unique to jews
What kind of c**k doesn't care about their own tribe?

>>134146648
> I just hate the ones in the West.
I'm a Jew in the west. What the fuck did I do to you?

>>134145687
>>134147058
Fight me, niggers.

>>134147266
If you can't be proud of being a member of the ethnic group with the highest IQs in the world, what can you be proud of?
>>
>>134149583
>What kind of c**k doesn't care about their own tribe?
actually tribal nature seems to be stronger in jews than in almost any other group
>>
>>134150505
bump
>>
>>134150505
And neo-nazis say that like it's a bad thing!
>>
File: jew at work.png (218KB, 501x521px) Image search: [Google]
jew at work.png
218KB, 501x521px
you're a jew that's part white you dumbass cuck.
>>
>>134141634
"the cause"
get out
>>
File: 65870.jpg (116KB, 960x949px) Image search: [Google]
65870.jpg
116KB, 960x949px
I'm some what ignorant on this topic, but from what I have read Jews are by no means partisans. Not all Jews conspire against Europeans, although many openly do. Honestly, I'm not anti Jewish, I'm anti Zionist, the people that want to control, and kill what seems to be Europeans for some reason. Even though many of them are whiter than hell.
>>
>>134153508
>zionists want to control and kill Europeans
Put down the Protocols of the Elders of Zion and the Mein Kampf and read a dictionary (no, dictionaries are not a jewish conspiracy).
>>
Half Jew from my dad's side parents divorced long time ago here. I hate that side and they hate me too we never even talk because I'm a goy to them. Fucking kikes.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.