[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't Interrupt Your Enemy When He Is Making a Mistake

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Trump Grin.jpg (149KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
Trump Grin.jpg
149KB, 1024x683px
Poll: Just 6% Of Americans Say Russia Story Is 'Important'
https://archive.fo/Eo1Yz

Let the Democrats screech about 'Muh Russia' all they want, they're only hurting themselves. When November 2018 rolls around they'll have to explain why they wasted two years looking for Big Foot instead of worrying about skyrocketing health insurance premiums.
>>
>36% approval
>>
They are like a chicken with it's head cut off. No one leading. No one doing any work, just frantic baseless hysteria. I am confident that kek will rise above and Trump will succeed.
>>
>>134141233
I thought you were referring to the presidency before that last line.
>>
I voted for the first time in my life for Trump. In 2018 I'm going to vote for the first time in my life locally.

I'm going to vote for any and every

non-RINO
non-cuckservative
non-GOPe

Republican.
>>
>>134140960
Love it.

This is something we need to take to heart.

Let the DNC eat themselves alive; stop talking about it. When we talk about the issues they're having, they will see that they need reform.
>>
>>134141211
>>
That was a dumb assumption
>>
>>134140960
Next to a series of his other blatant fuck ups I guess nobody really expects politicians to not also be corrupt. MUH INDEPENDENTS REEEEEE
>>
>>134140960
Anyone else notice how based Dane has caused OPs to archive a lot more?
>>
>>134141358
Then you just don't get it.
>>Let the Democrats screech about 'Muh Russia' all they want, they're only hurting themselves.
>>
Like the GOP is working to get anything done

> waiting for the wall
>>
File: Sad Media Georgia Loss.jpg (456KB, 1024x651px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Media Georgia Loss.jpg
456KB, 1024x651px
>>134142605
>Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia

pic related
>>
>>134143121
how many jews in this picture?
>>
>>134140960
People didn't think Watergate was important until the smoking gun tapes of Nixon attempting to use the CIA to squash the investigation by the FBI came out.

But keep saying it's nothing, crying fake news or clinging to the false hope that Muller is looking into Clinton and not Trump.

TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK
>>
>>134141211
Those polls sure are accurate. Remember when Trump lost PA by double digits?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.