[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TRUMP MEETS WITH EX-KGB AGENT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: dumbasses.jpg (48KB, 992x415px) Image search: [Google]
dumbasses.jpg
48KB, 992x415px
This is it guys, no hiding it now. Trump is colluding directly with the remnants of the Soviet Union. Pic related is photographic evidence of him with ex-KGB agent.

Say it with me:
DRUMP IS FINISHED
>>
>>134139451
Oh wow. Trump went in for the shake fully underhand?

Huh. Interesting juxtaposition to Putin's unusually acute hunching. I should probably go watch the exchange. The body language from the still photographs is curious.
>>
File: th (1).jpg (24KB, 344x218px) Image search: [Google]
th (1).jpg
24KB, 344x218px
>>134139451
Palin for SCOTUS..is it for reals!!??
>>
File: anal annihilation.jpg (75KB, 700x504px) Image search: [Google]
anal annihilation.jpg
75KB, 700x504px
>>134139451
just a reminder that Seth Rich gave Julian Assange documents from the DNC and that is what MSM calls "Russian collusion"
>>
>>134139802
The body language indicates that Trump knowingly coordinated with the Russian government to undermine the election process. Isn't that clear at all now? There's plenty of direct evidence implicating Trump with coordinating with the Russians.

We can't have any business with Russians at all since they're all evil anyway
>>
>>134140202
Based on what I've heard of the meeting, I'm going to guess it's more like token mutual deference. Quite a difference from the standoffish aggravation Putin and Obama often displayed when having their picture taken together.
>>
File: 1498280655360.jpg (68KB, 1024x823px) Image search: [Google]
1498280655360.jpg
68KB, 1024x823px
>>134139451
>drumpfkins will defend this
>>
File: MICROPHONE-jumbo.jpg (151KB, 1024x751px) Image search: [Google]
MICROPHONE-jumbo.jpg
151KB, 1024x751px
Obama practically blew Russia and nobody cared.
>>
>>134139802
>Trump went in for the shake fully underhand?
he likes being bottom.
>>
>>134140759
>b-b-but muh obongo and russia...

It's okay Drumpfkin, you've been tricked but only because you're stupid.

>>134140564
All shitposting aside, it's just the leaders of the worlds strongest militaries, largest and most powerful nuclear weapons, and in general just very powerful nations meeting. Nothing strange happened from this and I'm sick of hearing this Russia shit. They exist, we will eventually have to do business with them for the sake of inevitable globalization.
>>
>>134141725
>it's just the leaders of the worlds strongest militaries, largest and most powerful nuclear weapons, and in general just very powerful nations meeting.
Yeah, but the first Trump-Putin public meeting is kind of a pivotal way to signal potential future directions. That it seemed to go well, establish the obvious mutual national self-interest priority of tamping down ISIS, and left a lot of the rest largely on the table for later is pretty ideal signaling imo.

Kind of like Macron inviting Trump back over for Bastille Day so as to work out a bit of a reboot vs. the rocky start from the Paris talks. Apparently Trump brought over a number of high-level military and intelligence people, suggesting an additional focus, one might hope, on dealing with France's ongoing problems with terrorism -- that would be about my number one suggestion for how to prioritize in general considering the deleterious long-term effect that unmitigated importation of the caliphate will have throughout the Western world if it's not undone to some degree.
>>
>>134142272
I agree with you totally but the point I'm trying to make is that it really is just business as usual for the most part. What do these people want Trump to do, declare war on Russia right to Putins face? They exist, we're going to have to interact with them in some way whether we like it or not. All this Russia hysteria is crazy.
>>
File: IMG_0399.jpg (52KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0399.jpg
52KB, 640x427px
>>134140759
Obama would blow any white dude.
>>
>>134142664
Agreed. But even if it's just publicly going through the motions, it's become a necessary precursor for moving forward after all the MUH RUSSIA hysteria. So it's good that this step has now been taken, hopefully we can get on to something more productive, and the obvious way to test run some repair of relations has now been publicly confirmed as being a point of agreement.

Assuming nothing goes awry in the course of restabilizing Syria, the stage is then set to work on how we might reconcile Syria and The Ukraine so we can take the world back down from teetering into chaos maybe one or two notches.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.