[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Race mixing is ba....

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

Say it with me.. Madam President
>>
She's already lost. Honestly, she not very likable, Not a great record (regarding trail win/loss record) when an attorney and still relatively young in the Senate, so inexperienced. She won't be able to reach across to moderate Republicans because she comes off as rude in conversation, (Trump was too, but he was humorous so he got away with it). Not really a good pick if you want to win.
Plus, it isn't too smart to basically declare that you're running 3 ½ years in advance of an election. It just gives opposition research time to find dirt.
But anyways good luck.
>>
>>134136948
>Ms

never trust an unmarried and childless woman
>>
>>134136948
>looks like a mongrel
>is against mongrelization
>>
>>134136948
>hates guns? check
>obviously mixed? check
>hates whitey the most? check
>"prison reform" (what she really means is punish nigger less and whitey more)

Yeah this is gearing up to be real fun.

Going to be great watching shrieking sjw harpy bitch women cry and suicide when they lose, again.
>>
>>134136948

mom is a pahjeet and father was a mulatto.

She's married to a Jew or Christian white man.
>>
>>134138181
You're essentially making the same mistake that you made with HRC. Senator Harris just doesn't really have a platform to stand on. No issues which she is already recognizable for. In Senate hearings she interrupts and is very rude to the person testifying.
Aside from her faults, President Trump is a master as 'branding' his opponents. Most likely he'll brand her with something like, 'Rude Harris' or 'Loopy Kamala' and that will end her Presidential hopes right there and then.
>>
>>134136948
she good.
>>
>>134136948
forgot my pic. she good.
>>
>>134138181
Don't kid yourself. Barack Obama was chosen by the Rothschild Family and Soros because he was black and liberal. John Edwards would have lost.

Harris is being groomed by her Bankster Masters to continue the War Party's attack on the Bill of Rights.
>>
>>134138712
I'm fat and I'm against unhealthy people.
>>
>>134141408
Eh, the only reason that Obama won was because McCain was a horrible, truly horrible candidate. Obama, at least came across as, this really good pick. We shall see, but I don't see Harris as being a threat.
>>
>>134141474
You and me both buddy.
>>
File: DE9B88EXsAIF0wI.jpg (22KB, 404x540px)
DE9B88EXsAIF0wI.jpg
22KB, 404x540px
You will all worship her.
>>
>>134141881
That candle is actually pretty creative.
>>
File: Emhoff.jpg (42KB, 732x1024px)
Emhoff.jpg
42KB, 732x1024px
>>134136948
This is her jewish husband
>>
>>134136948
She has a hot niece.
>>
>>134138319
She is married.
>>
>>134142929
She looks like a burn victim
>>
Niggers are the only race that destroys all else. They are the unpeople.
>>
I worked for her when she was CA AG. She is very charismatic, very smart, very pretty.
I voted for Trump.

I might vote for her, but being childless gives me pause.
>>
>>134142929
picture is physically revolting
what even are those things?
>>
File: helmsley.gif (2MB, 330x166px)
helmsley.gif
2MB, 330x166px
She is slept her way to the top and that would become a campaign-killing meme. Hope she is the nominee.
>>
>>134136948
racemixing is bad.
there, I finished the sentence for you OP, why couldn't you? to stupid?
>>
>>134143134
She's beautiful and is actually a strong candidate. Trump will loose to her. I know little about her and find her inspiring.
>>
>>134136948
seems like david brock and the dnc have already decided who they're going to push next
nice try shill
>>
Childless

Leftist

Shitskin

Get the fuck off my lawn.
>>
>>134143839
No shill. Just an independent who's not a Trump apologist
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.