[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fair is fair.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: pegging3.jpg (5KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
pegging3.jpg
5KB, 318x159px
>but it's not natural
Nice appeal to nature.

There is NO REASON to deny women equal rights- it's their turn.
>>
Their turn? Their turn for what exactly? I believe in equity, but when you say their turn it implies something other than equality. As I woman I would like to know exactly what you are wanting since you seem to be speaking for anyone with a vagina.
>>
File: 192837732.png (28KB, 812x727px) Image search: [Google]
192837732.png
28KB, 812x727px
>>134136009
Sweden is miles ahead leaf.
>>
>>134136458
>women are equal to men
Not by your reading of thud post.
Also, tits or GTFO
>>
>>134136009
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
most men by large do not enjoy it so it won't happen

we've been doing the vagina + penis thing for a while and it works pretty well imo, otherwise we'd change it up more often
>>
>>134136841
>most men
If you don't support fairness then you're not a real man.
>>
>>134136782
Yes I got a very nice set, thank you for asking. My point, the OP in implying they want more than equality.
>>
>>134136782
>A FUCKING LEAF
>>134138285
>Yes I got a very nice set, thank you for asking.
Citation required.
>My point, the OP in implying they want more than equality.
Look at image.
>>
>>134139277

The answer is: no

now stfu before the muslims start enacting sharia law and killing you for being blasphemous
>>
File: 1498769566169.gif (2MB, 300x176px) Image search: [Google]
1498769566169.gif
2MB, 300x176px
>>134137079
I'm going to attempt to tell you why your fetish is wrong before your thread gets closed by mods.

Essentially, you're operating off the feminist paradigm that whomever is penetrated is dominated/denigrated, which couldn't be further from the truth. Sex is designed to be pleasurable for both men and women, otherwise we wouldn't so eagerly engage in it. This is important because you see getting fucked as something humiliating, but that's only true for men who are supposed to be the fuckers. Which leads me to my next point...

Women prefer being fucked to fucking. That doesn't mean you can't enjoy some level of "denigration" as that appears to be what you're into but it does mean that she won't enjoy fucking you in the ass with a plastic dildo. She can't feel a thing with that and it simply serves to humiliate her every time she puts it on. She may reluctantly acquiesce but you're misunderstanding the feminine erotic drive when you presume that they will enjoy humiliating you with a plastic cock--they won't. Women don't have the same appreciation for raunchy sex as men do and they certainly don't think of our asses like we think of theirs.

Given that your fetish is both 1) self-destructive (promotes behavior towards sex that paints the penetrated as a victim of violence) and 2) unnatural (isn't enjoyable on a base level and is emasculating), you should try no-fap and conquer your vice before making any more abhorrent posts on /pol/.

Feel free to deflect this post with a one sentence reply. I'm just trying to help. Think about what I said.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.