[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are they never happy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

File: sarkeesian-butt-coverings[1].jpg (19KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sarkeesian-butt-coverings[1].jpg
19KB, 640x480px
http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/17/feminist-critic-trashes-new-doctor-who-for-not-being-black-and-transgender/
>>
>>134134829
Because nothing is enough, or ever will be enough for women.
>>
because Anita sarkesian and like-minded faux progressives arent true intellectuals, experts, or even ideologues. Theyre millennials peddling agendas that resonate with certain online communities, not because they necessarily believe them, but because it helps them cultivate their own celebrity. In so doing they make a hoax of any real ideology and make the movement look repulsive and stupid. Think Milo on the right. Same thing.
>>
>>134135211
It's not just Milo. A lot of the so called "skeptics" do this too.
>>
File: 1475906455719.jpg (40KB, 480x433px) Image search: [Google]
1475906455719.jpg
40KB, 480x433px
>>134134829
They are only happy as long as they are complaining, and there will always be something to complain about. No matter how tiny and insignificant the perceived issue is, they will decry it as a social ill equivalent to AIDS.

This wouldn't be an issue if we could just ignore them. The problem is that the entire population of these dimwits read each other's blogs and twitters and whatever other bullshit and rally together in a frothing sea of tears and outrage. Ignoring them does not make them go away. They are a self-sustaining victimhood engine.
>>
>>134135347
Right, Millennials and internet celebrities, in a word. They all are more concerned with people being aware of them than they are about advancing their supposed commitment to this or that belief system. That's why anita is synonymous with certain brands of feminism and milo with the alt-right. Steve Bannan at least cares about his beliefs and doesnt just want to be on TV. These cunts just wanna be famous and will say retarded stuff to get a headline in Mic.com or whatever bs online journal covers this trash.
>>
File: 1497515630537.png (91KB, 252x212px) Image search: [Google]
1497515630537.png
91KB, 252x212px
>signal virtue whore says something

stop
>>
>>134134829
Why do they think that people care if they're represented in media? Lack of "representation" doesn't stop the Chinese from watching Hollywood films, it doesn't stop everyone from watching Anime.

Also, according to their theory, nerds should be the least likely people to pursue the tech field since they're often discriminated against by their non-nerdy peers during adolescence.

Can't wait for these SJWs to go the way of the hippies.
>>
I think you forgot to add this Anita is a hag who is only in it for the money. Who also couldn't sustain a relationship throughout college and high school. This led to her hate of men and progressive schooling taught her how to capitalize on that.
>>
>>134134829
if they ever got satisfied they'd have to get a new degree, and none of them have paid off their womens studies degree yet, not even anita.
>>
>>134136340
This is also true. There's an entire feminist academic complex now. So many lecturers, writers and colleges in general who make money off of these courses would lose out if it turned out that gender equality had been achieved. They have to keep moving the goalposts to justify their existence.
>>
File: tumblr_ncqdxy8d6q1u0r0dgo1_1280.jpg (139KB, 881x848px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ncqdxy8d6q1u0r0dgo1_1280.jpg
139KB, 881x848px
>>134134829
Jews are hard to please.
>>
>>134134829
Just having a vagina isn't good enough anymore.
It needs to be a male vagina
>>
>>134134829
THE DNC KILLED SETH RICH
>THE DNC KILLED SETH RICH
THE DNC KILLED SETH RICH
THE DNC KILLED SETH RICH
THE DNC KILLED SETH RICH
THE DNC KILLED SETH RICH
THE DNC KILLED SETH RICH
THE DNC KILLED SETH RICH
THE DNC KILLED SETH RICH
THE DNC KILLED SETH RICH
>>
I am so fucking sick of these media shills competing for diversity merit badges. It's retarded.
>>
>>134135211
perfect post
>>
>>134134829
if they were happy they would have no more business. Everything in the world being full of weirdo lesbian nigger faggots would be really bad for the SJW professional victim industry.
>>
>>134134829
Because they make a living by never being happy and write about it + demand huge sums of money to come and talk to people.
>>
>>134134829
I find her critic trashy because they forgot to make her disabled and muslim, what a bunch of bigots and racists.

i could have had my perfect role model of a disabled, black, muslim, female who is transgender. REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>134134829
This is why social justice is ultimately doomed to failure - they have no endgame. There will always be another group or minority that's more oppressed or underrepresented than the another.
>>
>>134137260
I find your suggestion trash because you didn't suggest the new doctor who to be obese.

That doesn't solve the fat phobia problem, a huge backwards for fat acceptance.
>>
>>134134829
archive that shit pls
http://archive.is/KahYn
>>
>>134134829
Complaining makes them happy
>>
>>134138028
and money
>>
I'm going to put it in a perspective you weeb Nazi larp virgins can understand.

>Be regular guy in a shitty harem
>women talk about how degenerate you are and how you are a lying prick
>they also demand you give them kids and cater to their every whim at home, but the sex is lousy and they're whiny cunts
>all of them are shit to meh-tier waifus
>suddenly an ebony 10/10 waifu rolls in, goes all seductress on you
>you are flattered, and decide to hook up
>suddenly you find yourself with a tsundere African goddess who wrathfully punishes you when you misbehave or when it suits her
>you've never felt so belittled, and yet so aroused
>she eventually leaves you with a reminder that she dominated you, and due to your attraction to her you keep the baby
>consequently, you decide you have to settle with one of the meh waifus since you can never have the one you wanted

Reverse all the labels here with the opposite gender and you'll essentially have the situation of the woman today. Just thought you should get some insight from an ebul feminazi as to why your mindset is retarded.

Toodles, boys.
>>
>>134138940
Show your tits or gtfo of here
>>
File: 1499398559508.gif (2MB, 500x251px) Image search: [Google]
1499398559508.gif
2MB, 500x251px
>>134138940
Is this your personal experience too?
>>
File: 1362530276696.jpg (34KB, 443x422px) Image search: [Google]
1362530276696.jpg
34KB, 443x422px
>>134138940
That's retarded.
>>
>>134135211
Even I agree with this and I don't agree with any non-communist /pol/ posts
>>
Can't wait for the SJWs to switch from being happy to being bitter about the new Doctor Who just like the little sheep they are.

Anita Sarkeesian is the greatest con artist of this decade.
>>
>>134134829
Whats the final oppressed victim stereotype?
A disabled transgendered native american?
>>
>>134134829
>gamergate which snowballed into Trump
>supports segregated schools
>wanting dr. who to be a bigger ratings killer
Are we sure she's not our/gal/?
>>
>>134138940
At least you are trying.
Most of the blacked shitposters are lazy af.
>>
>>134134829
I can't believe you fags still don't get it. This is all about subversive methods employed by fourth wave feminists. Literally pushing the boundaries on how much they can get away with.

If they control the narrative they can influence politics to pander to their overarching idealism and make it impossible to argue with or fight back.

Its a subversive method to change the culture and undermind authority.
>>
File: JuriHan.jpg (43KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
JuriHan.jpg
43KB, 1024x576px
>>134134829
Because they are women, but you knew this already didn't you anon?
>>
>>134134829
Your answer is in your question. Nothing is enough for these cunts. It doesn't matter how much you pander, they will always want more.
>>
>>134138940
Gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>134134829
Because:
>Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.
>CS Lewis.

sarkeesian does not count, she is just a scam artist, in it for the money. (She sold PUA classes before). But the rest do.
>>
>>134140369
Uhh or maybe you guys are the ones with the overarching idealistic mentality...

Men think they're the only ones who can break standard moral codes and they're finding themselves in an uphill battle because *surprise surprise!* women are as intelligent, if not more. From the mounting evidence that patriarchal, chauvinistic ideals are collapsing as our society progresses, I'd say it's time to fold 'em boys. We females are taking the reigns from now on.
>>
>>134134829
>transgender

But then it just goes back to being a guy again and real women are btfo.
>>
A con-artist that makes her living pissing people off with stupid bullshit then crying to nu-males about the "abuse" she receives so she can rack in patreon and youtube money will never stop being obnoxious because that's the most important part of her strategy. She doesn't give a fuck about anything she says, it's all a show and always has been.
>>
File: 1500421586177.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1500421586177.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
>>134134829
I made post-ironic posts about this, all over the world wide web.... Fully knowing that the absurd, insane things that I said about a legitimately gay British television series would in time be said as a serious statement by my academic and moral betters, I took this risk. I tried to make the comments post-ironic. But they were ironic. It's an inescapable truth now. The memes and the pozz, it's all been pushed too far. Man's reach exceeds his grasp, and the effeminacy of irony leads to social degeneration in a perpetual and cyclical manner because of this.

I don't even know what level of irony I'm on anymore, but I can't take too much more of it. When I tried to move into post-irony, I thought i could just put it away and use it maybe once in a while. To never say anything ironic again was the goal, perhaps never even acknowledge the irony of a situation outside of what was necessary for gaming degenerate western women. "I'll just give them the small talk once in a while" I said to myself, "Since they like it". "No harm done if it's done in small amounts, it'll be surface-level, and nothing bad will come of it. It will be just like Sienfeld!". It was all a lie. A lie I told myself. Ventures into post-irony were done for the sake of escaping (((irony))) and all of its terrible trappings. All I wanted to do was use irony once more, just for a few jokes about a TV show. But every time I try to get out of irony, it keeps pulling me back in...
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.