[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you teach your kids racism?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Aether-2.jpg (208KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Aether-2.jpg
208KB, 1000x1500px
Would you teach your kids racism?
>>
>>134132848
They'll learn it on their own.
>>
File: Valentine_3D.jpg (47KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Valentine_3D.jpg
47KB, 640x360px
>>134132848
It's not racism if niggers/chinks/poos aren't human.
>>
>>134132848
Of course retards. Haitians aren't Chileans and never will be.

The very first phrase I want my child to learn is "Go back"
>>
File: europe.jpg (652KB, 1105x1031px) Image search: [Google]
europe.jpg
652KB, 1105x1031px
>>134132848
I'd teach them that the color of skin doesn't matter; culture does, and niggers have the worst culture.
>>
>>134132848
yes, they will learn that we are all different
>>
Yes I'll teach my wife's mixed race children how evil whites are.
>>
File: Capture.png (247KB, 665x385px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
247KB, 665x385px
>>134132963
fpbp

also i came here to post this.
>>
>>134132848
No, but I will teach him the Secret of Steel.
>>
>>134133547
Why do you do it Canada? Why the shitposts? Do you hate us?
>>
>>134132848
of course not

I would not teach them to hate any race
but I would tell them the truth as far as I know it
and also to reject everything liberals say that I would hammer in there
>>
>>134132963
2nd'd fpbp
>>
>>134132848
I wouldn't have to, upon seeing a Serb for the first time they should automatically know that inferior peoples exist.
>>
>>134133393
Redneck tier.
>>
in the absence of media propaganda most people would come to be at least a little racist.
>>
but to answer your question, no, of course not.
>>
>>134132963
/thread
>>
>>134132848
No, if I raise them right they'll learn on their own. I'm only going to teach them to hate the left by taking them out to go hunting and shooting. Through this they'll eventually learn how much liberals hate guns and as my children grow older they'll learn how degenerate the left is on their own.
>>
>>134132848
You can teach them racial realities, without being "racist". People with different races have differences, who would've guessed.

Supremacy or superiority don't have to be related to this at all. Superiority is subjective, but each person should stick to its own race simply to maintain its traditions, culture and identity. That goes for all races. Don't race mix, and don't be degenerates.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.