[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

POLITICAL ACTIVISM IS NECESSARY

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 1500262373665.jpg (74KB, 990x660px) Image search: [Google]
1500262373665.jpg
74KB, 990x660px
People who stay at home doing nothing but shitposting are cucks since they passively watch their country being flooded with human trash, their women being raped and their cultural identity being erased.

Prove me wrong (Protip: You can´t).
>>
File: 1500168377083.jpg (113KB, 750x1030px) Image search: [Google]
1500168377083.jpg
113KB, 750x1030px
>/pol/s face when they realize i am right
>>
>cultural identity
I'm a neoclassicist? I choose my own culture and it's entirely separate from ethnicity. Please realise you're degenerate and ethnonationalism isn't going to fix post modernism.
>>
Because working for some kike movement is way better, i would rather not do shit than joining some deep state idiotic pagan bait
>>
Agreed

>>134132082
>>134132925
Retards
>>
>>134133158
Not an argument and
>>134132925
Not a controlled opposition movement.

Just a bad idea that's almost strictly a hyperreaction of cultural Marxism. Oh no doubt this is exactly what everything thought would happen, but it's not going to help us.

Cultural Marxism isn't actually anti white culture, cultural Marxism is anti high class intelligent white culture, it's motivated by resentment before genuine racism. This means you're fighting them by accepting, not white culture, but high class intelligent culture.

Neoclassicism is the route, we win by creating a non violent artistic/philosophical movement that's nothing more than cherry picking the past.

>identarians
..re
>>
>>134133626
We lost, the only hope we have left is hoping the kabbalistic scum eventually nukes itself over their deadlines, and maybe, something can be done from the ashes. Otherwise we slowly head to death at all levels.

And there is no present 'opposition' movement which is not controlled, the last one was in 33 and it will never happen again, never.
>>
File: 34522403424_c283c2b73b_k.jpg (658KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
34522403424_c283c2b73b_k.jpg
658KB, 2048x1365px
präis käk änd päpä^^
>>
>>134131507
umm... wtf do you think voting is for?
handing out flyers is the same as shitposting, considering how many people are online.
handing out fliers is important too, so keep up with that, but unless you're going to start LITERALLY KILLING Muslims, Jews, SJWs, etc, then what the fuck is the point going out and confronting them? Just so they can spit on you and the police do nothing?
>>
>>134132082
>t shitskin that likes white culture
Go back to watching gavin and shoving dildos up your ass.
>>
>>134135052
Libertarianism is not a controlled opposition.

>>134135290
Thanks beautiful.

>>134135763
You know what, that's not far from the truth. My mother is Sicilian which totally makes me a shitskin here despite many her uncles having blue eyes and red hair and despite myself having pearly white skin.

But yes, white culture is likable. Show me one other music that can have two distinct melodies played at the same time without sounding like junk.
>>
File: 1498374578541.jpg (617KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1498374578541.jpg
617KB, 1536x2048px
>>134131507
don't mind me, just gonna shitpost this money into my bank account and shitpost all these bullets into all these magazines and bandoliers, not doing much else but shitposting, my bad
>>
Finnish cucks are against any kind of activism. A while ago there was this "Finland first" activist camp set up in response to illegal refugees living in tents in the middle of Helsinki, everyone got super happy when the police came in and removed their right to protest. They also cheer every time Nordfront gets shut down. It's like this population is at its happiest when they can sit passively and do nothing. Somebody going out and doing something threatens their comfort levels and is actively shamed from causing "problems"... as if niggers and politicians aren't the real problem.
>>
File: koooo.jpg (28KB, 380x336px) Image search: [Google]
koooo.jpg
28KB, 380x336px
When the kikes praise you for this.....
>>
The right wing only seriously mobilizes in any real numbers when capitalism is on the verge of collapse and they need to defend their elite overlords from revolution.

Otherwise they just sit on their lazy asses and make fun of Jews on online imageboards.
>>
File: intothetrashitgoes.gif (2MB, 330x166px) Image search: [Google]
intothetrashitgoes.gif
2MB, 330x166px
>jean shorts
>bulked too hard

FUH

KING

DROPPED
>>
>>134131640
YOU JUST GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>134131507
Yes, but people who think they might be even just a LITTLE cringey should stay home. That includes 99% of /pol/.
>>
>>134131507
I just don't ever hear about this type of shit and I'm in Chicago. How do you find out where protests and chimpout and shit like that if you're a lazy reatrd? I'm a big guy and quick witted, would be an asset at these things.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.