[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BASED Rand Paul Stops Obamacare Repeal

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Based-Savior.jpg (32KB, 640x434px) Image search: [Google]
Based-Savior.jpg
32KB, 640x434px
>Congress about to repeal Obamacare
>Based Rand Paul votes against the repeal, effectively stopping it
THANK YOU BASED RAND PAUL FOR STANDING UP FOR AMERICAN HEALTH-CARE AGAINST TO THE TINY HANDED MENACE!

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/07/17/exclusive-rand-paul-is-senate-obamacare-better-than-doing-nothing
>>
>>134130379
Randcucks btfo
>>
>>134130379
The Pauls are so god damn based, thank you Rand.
>>
Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.
>>
He stopped the Insurance Company trust fund not the repeal REEEEEEE.

He is all for the repeal.
>>
>>134130798
goddamn this is stale.

Listen faggots, we have to get these fucking fly over states OFF MEDICAID. They are fucking draining the system and they know it. That's why they WANT REPEAL. They voted for us to repeal the entire bill so we stop draining the system to support them.
>>
>>134130798
This is a nice new copy pasta, haven't seen it yet.
>>
File: guy.gif (1MB, 386x286px) Image search: [Google]
guy.gif
1MB, 386x286px
>>134130918
>REEEEEE! He's for repeal!
>Stops the repeal
>>
>>134131424
You mean the """repeal""" that keeps 98% of Obamacare provisions in place?
>>
>>134130379
OP is fake news
>>
>>134131619
as long as we gut medicaid and get these poor cucks off their gibs we're doing fine.
>>
>>134131758
I agree that the Medicaid cuts are good, but the cuts are made over the next 8 years. The dems will reverse it the first chance they get.
>>
>>134130379
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>134131114
this
>>
File: same_difference.jpg (306KB, 706x708px) Image search: [Google]
same_difference.jpg
306KB, 706x708px
>>134130379
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.