[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Answers pt.2

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 371
Thread images: 63

File: tunnel-boring-machine.jpg (31KB, 500x407px) Image search: [Google]
tunnel-boring-machine.jpg
31KB, 500x407px
Join in on this AMA if you want to know about upcoming happenings and answers to all your existential questions. Including the public/secret societies that are active players in the global game of control. Those that recognize my trip from last night will hopefully remember. Be skeptical, apply these to your own constructed reality. Natural human inclination is to retreat to personal belief systems/religions when confronted with contradictory evidence. I apologize if my answers are not satisfactory to every question. I Can only divulge so much information in such a brief amount of time.

>inb4 LARP
Let my answers speak for themselves.

Here are some helpful documents/documentaries to get you on the right track. Unfortunately (((youtube))) deleted many of the lectures on planetary morphogenetic structures and "ley lines" that I had planned to post. What a "coincidence".

>Secrets in Plain Sight. This man spent who knows how many hours investigating.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4
>Anunnaki Timeline
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceEnpz1OFus
>Brief overview of the multiverse within the omniversal foam and the humanoid divine blueprint structure for each bubble universe.
http://www.aton432hz.info/432,000%20Manusah.pdf
>Black Wholes
https://vimeo.com/141980138
>This will help understand why the "cabal/jews/masons/illuminated" love hiding their secrets in symbols/statues/artwork.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EorbfotdiA
>>
Other important recent contributors to this awakening period would be as follows. Planck, Maxwell, Alan Watts, Itzhak Bentov, and Einstein. I hope everyone takes the time to read their published works.
>>
Can they make my dick bigger?
>>
File: 1498071623017.jpg (31KB, 391x470px) Image search: [Google]
1498071623017.jpg
31KB, 391x470px
>>
File: 111.jpg (247KB, 841x838px) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
247KB, 841x838px
>>134127429
What special access programs do you know about? I.E SSP (secret space programs)

Whats hidden in Antarctica?
>>
File: 1498071002627.jpg (76KB, 736x621px) Image search: [Google]
1498071002627.jpg
76KB, 736x621px
>>
>>134127429
is it likely that in the face of some cataclismic event that would cause current political tensions to boil over a totalitarian system would be constructed or elected, and would it be oriented right or left?
>>
Who do you think the enemy is?
>>
>>134127952
ALICE AI cortex that NSA manages. Vault 7 leaks was normie tier compared to the central node.

Antarctica houses a few military bases, as well as an expedition sight to Enlil's black pyramid/tomb. Not to mention it is where the portal to the 2nd density inner earth is located. Where a majority of trans-dimensional craft use as transit. Agartha as you know it. But it is much more complicated than that.
>>
>>134128157
Me personally have to deal with much interference with the drac since they are the main competitors to the empire in this galaxy. It is all a point of perspective. All depending on the agenda of a particular faction. Very unbelievable as it sounds this is a colony planet. Shortly we will join the GF to prevent further infiltration and manipulation by other various factions.
>>
>>134127429
Hi, I remember you from old threads. I wasn't here yesterday so I'll read yesterday's thread, but here's a bump.
>>
>>134128062
Political parties are a ploy to keep the peasants preoccupied.
>>
>>134128640
>Political parties are a ploy to keep the peasants preoccupied.
Much like religion.
>>
>>134127429

not even a credible LARP, fuck off child
>>
Are Stargate's a thing?
>>
>>134127429

>>>/x/
>>
File: kathara-2.jpg (70KB, 352x483px) Image search: [Google]
kathara-2.jpg
70KB, 352x483px
>>134128730
yes
>>
>>134128714
I have a feeling this recent resurgance of Draco shit is the prelude to some sort of Blue Beam. Don't fall for it folks.
>>
>>134128640
>Political parties are a ruse to keep the goyim preoccupied.

This is more accurate friendo
>>
in which region will ww3 kick off, the middle east, gulf region, korea, kashmir, chinese-indian border, civilwar in europe /usa
I ve got this feeling that its coming but i cant figure out what will the key place will be, the world has literally gone mad and there are so many conflicts now that you just cant keep an eye on all of it anymore. It also gets worse every monthly.....
>>
Can someone link to the archive of his yesterday's ama?
>>
>>134128240
When will the ET stuff in Antarcitica be disclosed?

Were the Hidden Hand and Svali docs legit?

Are the Elites aware of the upcoming "Event" and how do they plan yo deal with humsnity's awakening?
>>
>>134128520
What are the large spheres that are surrounding our local star cluster. I hear they are blue avians
>>
Did the Nazis make UFOs?
>>
can you tell us about UFOs and ETs?
>>
>>134128520
how many intelligent species are known to exist?
>>
So was Phil Schneider mentally ill or legit? What about al Bielek?
>>
I have a question;

Why share any information at all, and why here of all places?
>>
File: IMG_0183.png (115KB, 304x308px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0183.png
115KB, 304x308px
>>134127429
What is this? Invading armada? Sign from Kek? Technical Glitch?
>>
>>134127429
Is earth flat?
>>
>>134129006
Back in 08 a majority of previously American Oriented jewish bankers moved to Russia. Keep an eye out on China.
>>134129107
Not a chance. Antarctica will remain private even after disclosure and first contact scenarios.

So here is the thing. When the HH posts information publicly half of it is credible half of it is mis-info. The problem is decrypting the hidden messages to find out the truth behind the lies.
>>134129235
Of course. Bavarian Illuminati and the Thule society can be accredited to most of those orchestrations. WW2 went exactly according to plan. Even FDR got sucked into the game at the end despite his resistance.
>>134129268
Have to be more specific.
>>134129436
Sadly phil was completely legit. However he betrayed his contract and went hysterical/maniacal after multiple assassination attempts. Once you bite the forbidden fruit it is hard to remain sane.
>>134129504
It is my job. Perfect place to post truth like this because it would be chalked up as a LARP or Schizo posting. The responses of people always crack me up too.
>>
>>134128872
Did all human life originate on Lyra?
>>
Was Kyle Odom just mentally ill or did he have any knowledge?
>>
>>134129695
No. The universe in a sense is flat. I wrote a thesis paper on the time slides upon exiting the time matrix through the 8th dimension. In a sense the universe can be veiwed as a flat grid like structure despite being in the golden cosmic egg. Really highbrow shit, cannot really dumb it down at all. The best way I can explain it is that... A vast majority of underlying physics equations that govern all of creation are scalar. Past, Present, and the Future all happen at one moment.
>>134129909
No. The first lifeforms that were seeded by the 3-pre matter liquid light spheres were a conglomerate or cloistered being/beings/orders. Their genetic imprint so complex that all life was derived from their original structure 950 billion years ago.
>>
>>134127429
What will happen on September 23rd?
>>
Is the Flat Earth psyop to keep people from asking questions about Antarctica and what's down there?
>>
>>134129926
Mentally Ill.
>>
>>134127429
glad to see youre back, i asked about PJ BB yday.
I really need some sort of proof that your claim of disclosure next month is legit. Forrest born in Hopskinville.
>>
what has to happen before disclosure/awakening?

will there be world events that mark steps toward this?

what is the role of earth in the GF?
>>
>>134127429
Can you help us prepare ICBM?
>>
Is it possible for individuals to utilize or benefit from any of the sacred geometry secrets that many people have uncovered? On the individual level, what can we do to best utilize our consciousness? Can the internet effectively commit multiple consciousnesses to a desired effect, and what are some possibilities of that other than summoning a fucking chaos god?

Any relevant info on the power/existence of human consciousness would be pretty cool bud
>>
wondering about things about myself, like literally waiting to wake up more (like unlocking shit in my head), been researching all what OP is telling about since the 80s/90s

question to the disclosure plan per se, did e.g. wikileaks somewhat encounter shit and was silenced to release to the public? the charade feeding the public with this vault7 lowtech bs bores me to death.
>>
>>134130531
Inb4 this is actually kim
>>
>>134130806
We need help with reentry vehicle. Currently MIRV is insufficient to protect warhead
>>
>>134129713
>Not a chance. Antarctica will remain private even after disclosure and first contact scenarios.

Sounds doubtful given that the energy/propulsion technology currently being suppressed would allow anyone to go anywhere, at any time they like.
>>
>>134130920
Trade some of your gold and minerals with China for their re-entry tech. Do it through a proxy nation to avoid links.
>>
>>134130620
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
>>134130920
What alloys are you using?
>>134130754
What I am trying to do right now mane lmao
>>134130527
Things will get spicy. Conflicts will boil over. GF will appear to intervene so we don't consider them as hostile. I mean think about it from their perspective. How violent, arrogant, and racist we are towards each other. The water has to be perfect before they can get their feet wet.
>>
How do I, a regular joe gain the power to matter in the grand scheme of things, or at least protect myself and my interests?

Or is this impossible and I might as well suicide now because we'll all be nothing but the blood power's bitches and nothing will ever change that.
>>
>>134131200
>>134131200
>glad to see youre back, i asked about PJ BB yday.
>I really need some sort of proof that your claim of disclosure next month is legit. Forrest born in Hopskinville.
>>
>>134127429
dumb thread is dumb. can't prove shit
>>
>>134130257
I said human life. Not all life
>>
>>134131200
It certainly is fun to think about all these things in the mundane nature of our lives, but when asked for proof you hardly can back up your wild claims.
>>134131272
>>134130464
thanks for the normie tv show tier entertainment mr forrest.
>>
File: mars attacks watching from mars.jpg (58KB, 948x683px) Image search: [Google]
mars attacks watching from mars.jpg
58KB, 948x683px
>>134127429
Where did the Aztecs go?
When will Mars attack?
>>
>>134131000
The problem is accounting for the fluctuations in our own gravitational field. It takes very very advanced A.I algs and processing power of quantum computing to account for such variances. Many ayys have accidentally crashed because of its erratic nature. It is a problem, even for the ayys.
>>134131233
Do not suicide. You will most likely have to be sent back to this shit hole to learn a lesson you did not in a previous incarnation to further your spiritual evolution. Cannot give you examples. Have to come to your own revelations.
>>
File: 04-the-event-s2.jpg (2MB, 1200x1654px) Image search: [Google]
04-the-event-s2.jpg
2MB, 1200x1654px
after reading what you said about the floods eventually covering atlantis, and you saying what was left is the uk isle and the bermuda region/triangle. Does link related have any merit? it talks about there being not quite an impact, but a celestial event that drug south america eastward. http:// poikestheory com br/

pic related too
>>
>>134131021
Why are trying to get reentry tech from china but they suspect our intention
>>
>>134131395
It's just IRL sci-fi posting bro. It's fun to wonder
>>
>>134131608
>Many ayys have accidentally crashed because of its erratic nature

You mean shot down by scalar weapons?

People that have had 500,000 years to develop that stuff don't just crash
>>
*******************IT'S TIME TO HIJACK THREAD*********************
>LARP RESISTANCE BLOCKER
>LARP RESISTANCE BLOCKER
>LARP RESISTANCE BLOCKER
>LARP RESISTANCE BLOCKER
>LARP RESISTANCE BLOCKER
>LARP RESISTANCE BLOCKER
>LARP RESISTANCE BLOCKER
>LARP RESISTANCE BLOCKER
>LARP RESISTANCE BLOCKER
>LARP RESISTANCE BLOCKER
>>
I'm still reading through yesterday's thread. But: Do you have any favorite cartoons/fairy tales?

Ouspensky and Gurdjeff, yay or nay?
>>
File: 58598392.jpg (23KB, 353x280px) Image search: [Google]
58598392.jpg
23KB, 353x280px
>>134127429
You are without question a LARPer but goddamnit, you might be the best of them all.
>>
>>134131200
>What I am trying to do right now mane lmao

good. my ears are ringing since years being fed with info 24/7, missing the switch right now

2nd question, is this Aug Tellez dude legit? he talks about the same stuff you started. AI, different timeline alteration tech stuff and civilization simulations etc. see https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0HY0eomU3P8 as an example. literally he talks for hours and its difficult to catch all info seeing a vid once..
>>
>>134131603
None of those posts were questions.
>>134131604
ACK ACK ACK
>>134131609
Yes. But it is never a comet. Usually a nuclear bomb. See gulf of mexico, tunguska etc.
>>134131782
Of course some have been shot down. But some have crashed as well, just passing by as it were.
>>
>>134131747
/pol/ used to be politics and current events, not paranormal and roleplaying.
>>
File: WRONG.gif (1MB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
WRONG.gif
1MB, 480x287px
Oh man. You goys can't even get your conspiracies straight.

OP's Pic Related was taken at Little Skull Mountain in Nellis Air Force Base, Nevada.

Little Skull Mountain was at one time being drilled for the Missile eXpirimental (MX, later called Peacekeeper) program's stationary rockets.

In 1983 Reynolds Electrical and Engineering Company (REECo) miners used a 256-ton tunnel boring machine to drill a 750-foot tunnel into Little Skull Mountain as part of the project. The tunnel was later used by the Air Force to investigate equipment and methods for post-attack "dig-out" from underground missile complexes.

REECo was a subsidiary of Edgerton, Germeshausen, and Grier, Inc. (EG&G).

t.RetiredUSAF Airman who has uncle that was on Board of Directors for EG&G Special Projects, Inc.
>>
>>134131793
nice false flag spam bait to make this dumb shit look important, faggot.
>>
>>134131990
Ok, is there some sort of proof you are able to provide on your claim of disclosure next month? And if yes, what are they?
>>
>>134132060
I wish this shit was real, sadly my requests of proof on the wild shit this larper is on about is not being met. i dont need proof on the relatively low level shit /pol/ is already aware about
>>
>>134132057
Actually, the schizo conspiracy for that specific picture is that the big boring machine (gopher?) is actually super powered by uranium and can melt through the earth at sanick speeds to make hyperloops under the US to a bunch of secret bases.

It's bullshit.
>>
>>134131940
Thanks?
>>134131963
You are gonna see a lot more people like this that are waking up so I would get used to it. Some have useful info/insight. Some just go full tin-foil.
>>134132057
It is just a picture.
>>134132087
I like being alive for the time being. Like I am going to posed highly classified material on an internet basket weaving board. Ill try to post most surface tier info I can m80.
>>
on religion, is there any validity to Christianity ?
>>
File: 1498420738248m.jpg (71KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
1498420738248m.jpg
71KB, 1024x819px
>>134127429
What is your advice to a young man contemplating commissioning as an officer in the U.S. Space Corps?
>>
>>134127429
Last night I asked you if being a good person, yet unmoored to traditional religion was an acceptable way to live, tonight my question is what IS the correct way to live?
>>
>>134132540
so you cant give even a hint of proof?
sorry but you realise the majority of your "info" sounds like fairy magic?
>>
If you could be a regular, blue-pilled normal person woukd you?

I imagine that if any of us knew the "real" story we'd beg and scream to go back to blissful ignorance, yes?
>>
Got any good surface tier lessons for spiritual development? Asking for a friend.
>>
How much of our history is real? I've been reading stuff by Anatoly Fomenko and he says entire centuries of history were fabricated by the European ruling elite. It's making me wonder how much we know is actually true. Can you give me some examples of historical Fabrications?

Why/how was Islam fabricated and why is it so hard to break people out of that consciousness? It seems like everything about the religion is a corruption of nature, but taken to a more extreme level than other religions. It just doesn't make sense to me.
>>
File: 1.png (2KB, 1054x700px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
2KB, 1054x700px
>>134127429
Is IMPROVED TOMBSTONE operational yet? I was liaison between the coordinating desks at Aquarium and Liberty Crossing on the project.

Fucking Brits were PITA to deal with on the INT Configurations.

t. Eyes Red A:A and TS//SCI Yankee White, Q and SAP AQUAMARINE.
>>
Will there ever be a race war, and if so, when and
where will it start?
>>
>>134132740
Love is the law. AA had some pretty good excerpts but little too BDSM for my taste.
>>134132886
Friend I wish I could go back to being a drone like the rest of the herd. It is hard carrying such a burden. However it is my job, I asked for it.
>>134133357
Emerald, Gold, or Amythest friendo?
>>134133351
I am going to go ahead and say that you already answered your own question/ on the right track. Research more into the dark ages and battles between bloodlines. Papal states etc. The church has kept the knowledge suppressed for power. Suppression of knowledge=Power
>>134132766
What are you wanting exactly?
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
What's gonna happen when the LHC drops the beams and they're off in some milliseconds, quantum shizzle and then new timeline(s) interfering with the current one?
>>
>>134132540
Phoenix Lights: what really happened there?
>>
>>134133753
>Emerald, Gold, or Amythest friendo?

Ruby and Sapphire, of course. Good challenge question, friendo.
>>
>>134133753
Some sort of shred of proof/ hint/ point in the right direction which helps to believe youre not the 34575754th LARP on /pol/ .
>>
>>134133727
Pewdipie plz
>>134132593
Better start practicing your conscious firewall. Our brains are open books when untrained, I am afraid.
>>134132575
If you lived back then and saw some trippy shit you did not have an iphone or a camcorder so you wrote it down. See council of nicea to understand the distortions of the original hebrew texts.
>>
>>134134006
>>Emerald, Gold, or Amythest friendo?
>Ruby and Sapphire, of course. Good challenge question, friendo.
Challenge question for what?
>>
>>134133753
Thanks for saying I'm on the right track about European history. What about the Mongols? Did they exist? And how does early Islamic history relate to what I've been thinking about?

I think Chinese history was also fabricated in a similar fashion. There is no way they invented things like paper and gunpowder several hundred years before Europe but got completely destroyed by foreign Invaders from Europe and Central Asia.

Can you please speak about Islam? I literally have no leads to this other than every Islamic belief and ritual is a corruption on true human nature, but taken to a more extreme level than other mainstream religions.
>>
>>134134276
Emerald and Amethyst are the false data.
>>
>>134134006
Hehehe oh daddy, let's talk about some juicy shit. You know Robert Kraft is dickhead for not believing I was the 10th. Fuck that guy. How much of your memory do you have that you brought with you in the holographic beam? My growing pains still hurt.
>>134133820
They are just trying to unlock the mechanics on the 5th state of matter. In the end. Everything that holds subatomic particles together are sub atomic black holes. String Theory etc.
>>
as i type this i'm holding an item in my left hand. what is it?
>>
>>134134302
It is hilarious that ancient aliens on history channel figured out all of this a long time ago. Most of it isn't fabricated, just concealed that most cultures have outsider influence. I mean think about it this way. If you were a space/time traveling ayy. Would it not be hilarious to fuck with a growing society and implant your own culture into theirs. Then to come back after thousands of years to see what happened?
>>
>>134134572
your dick
>>
>>134134462
Are the jews truly behind it all in some manner and were the nazis the good guys in ww2?
>>
>>134134731
Show's over everyone; it was a ceramic coffee cup
>>
>>134127429
WHO WILL WIN ON AUGUST 26TH ??!!
FLOYD MAYWEATHER
OR
CONOR MCGREGOR ?!!!!!
Answer plz
>>
>>134134850
>>
>>134134850
you put your penis into a coffee mug?
>>
>>134134418
>Emerald and Amethyst are the false data.
The false data for what?
And why do you both call each other "friendo"?
>>
>>134134905
The jews
>>
Who controles our world? And when will they release information about ayys, if they ever will?
>>
>>134133887
Prototype craft.
>>134134850
Nigga it is 8 pm wtf
>>134134772
Nazis were funded by the jews and america.
>>134134905
If Connor cannot KO by the 5th it will be Mayweather by TKO. Hes old though so it will be interesting.
>>
I was told by another one of you that I have the ability to influence people and that suppression of ego is key. Should I be trying to wake people up in a more grandiose fashion or focus on myself?
>>
>>134127429
bruh you dun smoked too much dmt
>>
>>134135127
I want Conor Mcgregor to win dammit.
The fucking niggers have turned this into a racial thing.
All niggers are triggered that a White Man like Conor can be so famous and popular.
They are scared that he will beat their hero.
>>
>>134134693
Can you please speak about Islam? I have more questions about that than anything else. And unlike people who believe other religions, Muslims are getting lower in consciousness while the rest of the world (minus SJWs and a few others) are rising in consciousness.

Nothing about the religion makes sense, and I don't understand why it was even created, or when, or what the intentions of the rulers was.

Is it possible to deprogram Muslims/break away their conditioning or are they lost causes?

Why are you avoiding the subject?
>>
>>134135234
> nazis were founded by jews and murica
Kek fuck off shill and your maymac prediction is not believable anymore.
>>
>>134135273
Yeah sphere of influence is real. Suppression of the ego is important to travel the 4th in projection I suppose.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Rx35q-zJRk&t=4080s
Being calm is the key.
>>
>>134135123
They're the firmware that we allowed to be EXFIL'd by ChiCOMS who were trying to steal IMPROVED TOMBSTONE.

Once this firmware is in, their design goes boom during pre-operational evaluation and makes it look like a failed turbopump.
>>
>>134135421
>Projection
Is that what all this is about?
>>
>>134135411
He's right you know, Germany took on huge debt to rebuild the crushed economy. The United States gave germany low interest long term loans.
>>
File: 1495768758902.png (182KB, 608x300px) Image search: [Google]
1495768758902.png
182KB, 608x300px
>>134135411
>>
>>134135485
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I fucking love you dude I seriously hope we get to meet soon.
>>
What is the true nature of electricity and magnetism and how do they relate to gravity?
>>
>>134127429
What are the u.s. current space capabilities?
>>
File: 1498346973796.jpg (2MB, 1333x1897px) Image search: [Google]
1498346973796.jpg
2MB, 1333x1897px
>>134127783
I can. Pic related.
>>
>>134135346
222, why won't you answer me about Islam?
>>
>>134135346
this
&
how do our racial differences play in the bigger picture.

you mentioned a federation and external factions; can you shed light on the exopolitics outside and what earth's role is
>>
>>134135346
Pain=Growth. There can be no growth without division. Ultimately we are all products of division. Islam has always been the main opposition to the west for the reason of our accelerated evolution. Just a puppet, nothing more, nothing less.
>>
>>134135485
Nice try.
I was warned about this LARP already by someone not here
>>
File: 1497233332804.png (26KB, 660x800px) Image search: [Google]
1497233332804.png
26KB, 660x800px
>>134134063
>Muh conscious firewall

Like think about white light and mirrors and shit?
>>
Any good music secrets? Not like who runs the pop world and what not, but does music play a physics/metaphysical role in the universe and what can be done to harness it if there's actually something to harness?
>>
>>134127429
Shouldn't this be a US Ground Force operation?
>>
File: 1488250788521.jpg (58KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488250788521.jpg
58KB, 600x600px
>>134127429
>>134127678
>Black Wholes
>Doesn't mention Tesla, the true genius of the 20th century.

Yeah, ok buddy. Don't forget to take your meds.
>>
>>134135326
sounds like YOU've been triggered by mayweather
>>
File: 1499041972730.jpg (48KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1499041972730.jpg
48KB, 320x320px
>>134128240
>mfw I work on contracts for the NSA
>mfw that's not even what we do
>mfw you're a stupid larping faggot
>>
>>134135411
He's right in a way but there is no evidence that i know of that the national socialist Germany was actually doing anything for them. Again these same bankers fund every side of every conflict.
>>
>>134136079
>Pain=Growth. There can be no growth without division. Ultimately we are all products of division. Islam has always been the main opposition to the west for the reason of our accelerated evolution. Just a puppet, nothing more, nothing less.

I still don't understand what you're saying. Can you please explain it a little bit more? I've been abused horribly by my Muslim family and peers and so have a lot of friends and my current girlfriend. I need to understand why this happened. I don't even see a karmic reason why I had to experience that. The whole thing was just pointless. I was hurt and it did not benefit me in any way.
>>
I drink alcohol.
I like drinking alcohol.
>Is the booze holding me back?
>>
>>134136108
Object permanence. Create a temple in your mind daily. The measurements. The colors, everything has to be precise to your construction. Kinda like those stupid things in Inception to help remember that they are not in the dream state. Creating a temple in your mind will expand your consciousness and bring you new found awareness. Trust me, it is far more difficult than it sounds. Make sure the sun is directly behind the temple to give you a point of reference, that is the most important part.
>>134136203
Lmao of course why do you think they killed him? Sorry to overlook him, but his documents that survived the fire aren't public... yet ;)
>>134136306
What language are you proficient at anon?
>>
>>134136306
>mfw I work on contracts for the NSA
>noob that doesn't know how to greentext
>says he's got a security clearance, but doesn't understand how compartmentalization works.
>>
File: 20160218_091530.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
20160218_091530.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>134136071
>>
>>134136533
All things in moderation.
>>134136516
When you do a bunch of math homework doesn't your brain hurt? Making those neural connections stronger is painful. When you workout your muscles you literally tear them in half only to eat food and grow them back twice as strong. Experiencing existential angst is apart of the process. It will fade in time. Even when it is evidently and scientifically clear that there is a supreme "God" the process of logical reasoning never stops. You cannot turn off the why? in your brain.
>>
Is there anything wrong with homosexuality? Is it normal, or is it anti-nature? What do homosexual acts do to our consciousness? Is it different for male-male and female-female? If so, how?
>>
What is the role of the Jew in all of this? Are they in communication with the ayys, pushing their agenda, or is it possible that they are ayys themselves? I've doubted the JQ for a long time, but the fact that they have been kicked out of almost every civilization they have inhabited throughout the course of history really makes me wonder.

tl;dr
Is the zionist deep state some tin-foil hat shit or legitimate?
>>
Was that guy back in January legit when talking about the labrynth of death traps in the Antarctica pyramid? Also about the twin viruses as the "prize" for getting through the maze?
>>
File: life of potatoe.png (107KB, 679x988px) Image search: [Google]
life of potatoe.png
107KB, 679x988px
how true is this?
>>
>>134136922
This.
>>134136142
Music is mirrored after the rhythm of our hearts. BPM for example classifies the genre of music. It has more profound spiritual implications than you can fathom.
>>134137123
From the perspective of the potato, isn't a vegan a predator?
>>134137062
The vial part was mis-info
>>
>>134136944
That makes a little bit more sense so thank you. I think the pain is going away, like it has served its purpose. I'm a stronger person than ever before. One thing is clear. I never again want to feel the way I did a few years ago, about anything.
>>
When will there be a happening that we can actually call a happening. I'm talking /pol/ losing its shit over it.
>>
What does the mayan dreamspell stuff mean if compared to our greg. calendar system? Eg if i translate my birthdate to that calendar it says something like i am a galactic portal, please enter me. (kin96)... also most of the other text resembles somewhat my origin (pvila) and humour/interest and stuff.

were the mayans /ourguys?
>>
>>134137042
https://youtu.be/OzTnomA2qQY
>>
>>134137340
BPM for example classifies the genre of music. It has more profound spiritual implications than you can fathom.

Just listened to some BPM you jewtube. Not gonna lie dude. It sounds kind of gay. You need some acdc in your life.
>>
>>134137340
>The vial part was mis-info
Interesting. I suppose that would run contrary to you being the anti-Christ. What then is at the center?

How would I find the pyramid or would that be as bad idea?

One more thing, what color shirt am I wearing?
>>
>>134136987
wew lad... that is a big ticket question. One that I do not feel qualified to answer. In my opinion, really do not give a shit. Only have a problem with people that want to shove their ideology down others throats for acceptance. The thing I hate the most more than anything are people that have victim complexes. That is the true blight that humanity is currently facing.
>>134137371
Something cannot exist without the opposite. How would you know if you were happy if you were never sad? How would you know what peace was like without war? How would we know what life was like without death? We live in a polarized universe.
>>
Can you give us a rundown on alien species and galactic politics?
>>
>>134131940
Doesn't know it's frank
>>
Was Commander Shepard indoctrinated or not? We need to know this..
>>
are you that victory of the light acc on twitter
>>
File: Mount_Hood_3233.jpg (16KB, 295x197px) Image search: [Google]
Mount_Hood_3233.jpg
16KB, 295x197px
>>134137907
this
>>
Should I be actively pursuing enlightenment or do the life lessons come to you in time? For years I think I'm getting some where and then the path has been quiet for almost a year. Should I make it a priority to find the path again or is it hidden for a reason?
>>
>>134137682
I hope you realize I am talking about beats per minute? Judas Priest was alright despite being turbo homo without anyone knowing lmao.
>>134137461
Yeah I cannot wait to see the posts here over the course of the next 3 months.
>>134137042
Legit to an extent. Israel = Isis Ra El. They are just trying to fulfill an ancient prophecy/orders from higher authorities.
>>134137907
Which ones do you want to know about? The empire? the Dracs? The Zetas?
>>134138109
DLC cleared that up m8... though it was a good theory while it lasted.
>>
>>134138132
I do the latter mostly. I'm not sure if it's possible to seek out enlightenment. I only try to understand things that happened to me and to other people I care about. The rest seems to come naturally.
>>
>>134127429
Kaivalya or Samadhi?
What program do you do animations in?
Was the Forrest Gump film predictive programming to prepare us for your part in the play?

Also, please respond >>134131814
>>
>>134138098
Frank's larp threads are normally way shittier quality than this.
>>
Is the criminal cabal ruling us going to be arrested and will there be disclosure of the crimes against humanity over all these years? Truth might set us free?
>>
>>134138291
how accurate is the supposed KGB book of species leak that came out a bit ago is essentially what I want to know
>>
Can you recommend any good ways of exercising and strengthening intent/will/belief so we can start to manifest that which the creator promised us, or at least start to wake up and be of some use in this galactic federation instead of watching from the sidelines?
>>
>>134127429
What is death? and is it forever?
>>
>>134138291
>I hope you realize I am talking about beats per minute?

i knew that's what it stood for. All I got on youtube when i typed in "BPM music" was a bunch of techno sounding crap.
>>
>>134138291
>The empire? the Dracs? The Zetas
The Blue Sphere Alliance plus other factions, including the GF.
>>
>>134127429
what will America be like in 20 years?
>>
File: devils_tower_hdr_01.jpg (2MB, 1600x1054px) Image search: [Google]
devils_tower_hdr_01.jpg
2MB, 1600x1054px
>>134138291
one of the many posted ideas is that there have been ecosystems at times that were able to produce far larger organisms than we have conventionally been taught; along side this came a 'troll' image of mountains that looked like giant tree stumps, including devils tower pic related, damn doesnt that look like a tree!
crystalline trees y/n?
>>
>>134138581
For about 6 months I used to spend a couple hours every day in meditation, thinking about what I wanted in life and how to achieve it. It was an internal war with myself and I eventually figured things out. I still have problems but things in my life have never been better than they are now.

Picture a group of politicians who hate each other and can't agree on anything, and want each other to fail. Now lock them up in a room for years until they become best friends and agree on what to do about everything. That was the war inside my mind.
>>
>>134138901
Read dante's inferno
>>
>>134138132
>>134138309
Go with the flow. Sounds cliche but you'll go crazy trying to fight it all the time. Enlightenment will happen when it is suppose to happen. Stay thirsty my friends.
>>134138316
Samadhi... I have only reached that state 3 times to remote view. It is very difficult and requires intense focus and energy. Everytime I talk about this I get a hurrrr what's on my table? question... People expect professor x type shit but have no real idea behind the mechanics of telepathy. I always get very sleepy afterwards. I would type a story about how I found one of the greatest clairvoyants on this planet but it would take far to long to green text the story and the process.
>>134138418
SHUT IT DOWN. Yeah totally legit, whoever let that leak is dead lmao I would post some KGB docs I have but appchan is fucking me right now.
>>134138692
Nope. Death is only the beginning.
>>134138707
I am going to guess that you were born in the mid to late 70s.
>>134138814
Blue sphere alliance is crap. GF is annunaki ploy to help us enter into the empire. The emerald covenant on the other hand are total space hippies completely disillusioned with life on this planet in my opinion.
>>
>>134139039
>I am going to guess that you were born in the mid to late 70s.

Close. Late 80s
>>
>>134139221
Do you like heavy metal? Hardcore?
>>
>>134135421
How? I am finding it incredibly difficult to keep my emotions in check ever since waking up.
>>
Will humanity ever been United as one? If so, how will this happen?

Also are there any groups currently attempting this? If so, how can I assist in this process?

Also, for the work you do. How were you recruited, to if you can explain what can I do to be noticed and also work for the same organization you do?
>>
File: IMG_5607.jpg (47KB, 720x408px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5607.jpg
47KB, 720x408px
>>134127429
Thanks for spending the time; appreciate the honesty.
My sense, however, is that you are fattening us up for the slaughter.
>>
>>134139039
So we should join the space lizards instead of other water world humanoids?
>>
>>134139221
I like music from the 1980s because they still used analog recording equipment. I listen to those same songs on my digital devices, but still, when you record the original version in analog, there's a certain natural charm to the music. It sounds like you're listening to something real instead of something that's just a bunch of numbers on a computer.

Ironically enough, I feel the same about some vocaloid music (Hatsune Miku and friends) even though they're purely digital. I don't understand why it resonates with me so much when there's nothing real in them.
>>
>>134139284
when it comes to heavy metal maybe just a handful of bands. Other good genres include progressive rock, bands such as King Crimson come to mind.
There's also a lot of really good video game music out there as strange as it sounds. I've never really listened to hardcore.
>>
Also another question. Let's say hypothetically speaking, that I wished to create a secret society and attempt to influence my local area. What would be, based on your knowledge, some of the first steps to make this happen?
>>
>>134127429
What do you know of the Mother Wheel spoken of by the Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad?
>>
>>134139416
Me too, we have no guides or teachers to talk about these things in the public without fear of persecution or dangers of being institutionalized. Or even worse abducted by the gubment, like what happened to me. Just remember that these newfound powers are a gift, do not waste them by being angry all the time like I did in the beginning. There is no sure fire method that I can give you. Only thing that helped me was running a lot,listening to good music and trying to remain calm when around friends. If you let that energy buildup inside of you it will lead to consequences.
>>134139662
*Harvest
>>134139846
Always been a huge fan of BMTH and old Of mice and Men. And I can dig vidya music, more of a baroque fellow myself.
>>
>>134139416
My emotions were extremely chaotic most of my life, until about 2 years ago when everything started to click and I could focus on what I wanted in life. Looking back, I still don't know what I should have done in any situation back then because I didn't know anything and couldn't handle it.

Shikata ga nai.
>>
File: IMG_0495.jpg (44KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0495.jpg
44KB, 350x350px
>>134127429
How do magnets work?
>>
>>134139853
Well since I have been in "societies" it would probably be pretty difficult considering it takes individuals with great influence and power to establish such groups. Fraternal organizations were just splinter groups of masonry for example. They just have codes and rules for keeping secrets.
>>
>>134137608
>i am a galactic portal, please enter me.
Hahhaha gay.
>>
>>134140217
I won't go into to much detail, but I already happen to be in a position of influence within my state, which I won't name for obvious reasons, and I happen to have access to a decent amount of wealth.

I've always wanted to do this, but have never looked into too much detail into attempting this. Are there perhaps some areas I should look into that would provide some sort of guidance? Answer what you can I know that too many details might perhaps reveal who you are.
>>
222, what is the point of circumcision? Is it just lack of pleasure, or something more sinister?

Mine was botched and it causes me a lot of problems both physical and spiritual. I'm glad my girlfriend tries to work with me the best she can but I can't help but feel damaged and inadequate, like I can't reach my full potential as a human being.
>>
>>134140214
They don't. They're an illusion.
>>
>>134140217
Also if you can answer my first post to the best of your ability without revealing too much that would be fantastic.

I understand that answering that long series of questions might reveal too much information to those on this board. If you cannot answer because of this, just let me know.
>>
File: 1496501902301.png (383KB, 800x751px) Image search: [Google]
1496501902301.png
383KB, 800x751px
Welcome back Frankie muh boi. Keep on larping. Take your meds with your fage.
>>
File: images (5).jpg (9KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
9KB, 384x384px
I don't get jack in this thread. Are you superior beings who know the deeper truth or just bunch of Larping motherfuckers.
>>
>>134135411
Prescott Bush

> American Funding Nazis till 1942

Bank of International settlement told German Industrialist they would still have a place at the table after ww2 done.

> truth
>>
>>134128240
Sauce on Agartha portal coordinates?

Been looking for an insanity-tier trek.
>>
File: 1496892413652.jpg (47KB, 582x312px) Image search: [Google]
1496892413652.jpg
47KB, 582x312px
>>
File: 1484865292210s.jpg (6KB, 234x216px) Image search: [Google]
1484865292210s.jpg
6KB, 234x216px
>>134139846
>Other good genres include progressive rock, bands such as King Crimson come to mind.

Good man.
>>
>>134140511
Honestly I do not care if /pol/ or anyone else finds out who I am. At this point I would rather help as many people as possible. Sooner or later I will have to go public, whether I like it or not.

As far as a secret group I will give you a few pointers. First and foremost there has to be some sort of benefit from being in this group to entice others to join. For example if you wished to recruit other people in positions of power. It would be important to be able to exercise and display actions of power without actually revealing yourself as a secret society. Getting people good jobs, hiring good lawyers for defense cases, if you want to go the darker more sinister route extortion and murder. Regardless the most important thing is when you have someone join this group there has to be punishments if you divulge trade secrets or information. Removal, reprimands, or even death in some cases. All about what degree you wish to take this group. Secret handshakes, passwords, and cryptology will be necessary depending on the size and secrecy.
>>
>>134141141
can you gib monies without my eternal soul
>>
Color therapy guy here.

I said I'd come back tonight.
>>
File: 1483187119675.png (1B, 486x500px)
1483187119675.png
1B, 486x500px
>>134128240
where this larper correct about anything?
>>
>>134140977
I will give you a hint about a certain secret "society" that actually has their shit in a public domain. Most is dis-info to discredit the validity of it to keep it "hidden". 2 hints, it has bibl in the title and it is mostly in spanish.
>>
>>134141373
Previous thread.

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134040394/#134048896
>>
>>134141113
Hell yeah, prog rock is why I asked the music question
Is prog rock magic? It can get me through 20 mile runs, it can clear my head of all stress (To Be Over by Yes is my happy song), it can do so much for me, and I really doubt many other people have that power at their disposal. It can't just be BPM, harmony and lyrics/meaning must play a role. Care to elaborate on a couple more spiritual implications of music we might be able to fathom?
>>
>>134141497
sp-spanish bible society?
>>
File: 1500080470190.jpg (478KB, 1000x616px) Image search: [Google]
1500080470190.jpg
478KB, 1000x616px
Are you this 222? https://yuki.la/pol/128531169
>>
>>134127429
Why did you not bow when He told you to do so?
>>
>>134127429
OP if still active

What is the significance of the waffen ss To the world today? I always think about the importance of this military force

Why was natsoc snuffed out?
>>
File: Zen.jpg (19KB, 225x346px) Image search: [Google]
Zen.jpg
19KB, 225x346px
>>134127678
What's your top Alan Watts recommendation?

I'm currently part way through The Way of Zen and it's fucking incredible.
>>
>>134141691
I'm pretty sure it is biblioteca pleyades
>>
>>134127429
How much truth is there to anon5 knowledge bombs?
>>
>>134127429
please stop, man. There a lot of people who are lost and looking for answers, and roleplaying threads real feed into that. Let's actually focus on things that actually help with both human flourishing and human achievement.
>>
File: 1477445915319.gif (465KB, 210x170px) Image search: [Google]
1477445915319.gif
465KB, 210x170px
>>134142054
i was close~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>
>>134142054
Wow that was fast.
>>134141703
Oh shit you saved that? Sorry about that, really went on an ego-maniacal spree when I first "woke up".
>>134141481
To a degree.
>>
>>134142114
None and a half
>>
>>134142114
That guy is full blown tin-foil and I wish he would stop posting here.
>>
Is anything spoopy going to happen the day of the eclipse next month OP?
>>
>>134127429
ᎯᎵᎵᎣ ᎤᏍ Ꮑ
>>
Does kundalini give super strength and super healing abilities or am I tripping?
>>
>>134127429
Will we ever have full ET disclosure, and who will do it, if so?
>>
>>134132024
>muh current events only mattuh if dah main streem meteor says dey mattuh

you need to neck yourself plebbit scum, this shit is the real world but faggots like you come from shitty lefty websites with your closed cucked mindedness and try to dismiss everything you dont believe in as "lol space aliens aren't real lolol humans are only thing exist ever in universe lmao based CNN told me okay"
>>
>>134141497
I have read every page of that site. What percentage id disinfo?
>>
>>134127429

hey seer, will Nazism ever return?
>>
>>134127783
well they can't make it smaller
>>
File: 1500053563312.jpg (837KB, 917x613px) Image search: [Google]
1500053563312.jpg
837KB, 917x613px
I was lurking on the thread, read it a number of times since then. I watched the videos you linked, the one about the design and numbers relative to cities, ancient wonders, mathematics and the sun was very interesting. I went to finish it the other day and got half way through in an evening and the next day it was taken down. Do you remember what it was called?

Also, question relating to my drawing. Is that more or less accurate as a depiction of not just earth, but reality and dimensions as a whole? Is the earth a multi dimensional Dyson sphere? Are we inside of it? Is that why the stars look like rainbow strobe lights underwater/geometric lights when zoomed in on? Are we looking at the bottom of the plane above?
>>
File: 1-161-south-pole-300x256.jpg (21KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
1-161-south-pole-300x256.jpg
21KB, 300x256px
>>134141481

>this guy was my /ant/ thread I made in winter last year

I love that I played a part in a timeless /pol/ redpill thread
>>
>>134128872
it's a 3d geometric lodestone shape rendered in 2d, two box forms stacked on top of each other with pyramids on two opposing sides as capstones
it's basically a diagram of time and its path going from starting point and potential, to ending point and actualization
>>
>>134142038
Myth and ritual in christianity really opened my eyes whenever I was in an athiest hole after walking away from southern baptist roots.
>>134142520
I know that's the language the pleds left the cherokee but my nigga I can only speak english.
>>134142682
It does but none of us will be able to for another 2 hundred years or so. Biological and Genetic barriers exist for a reason.
>>134142694
Hold onto your butts.
>>134142840
20-22% I wish there was a site like this that open sourced EVERYTHING so people could learn quicker without having to wonder how much of it is bullshit.
>>
>>134142356
I like you now, even if I don't completely believe you.
>>
>>134142520
ᏁᏅ ᎸᎵ ᏓᏛᎯ

ᎤᏯᎣ ᎣᏏᏲ ᏩᏜᏋᏄᎿ' ᏂᎶ
>>
File: 1493429829928.jpg (67KB, 480x608px) Image search: [Google]
1493429829928.jpg
67KB, 480x608px
>>134127429
So let's say someone took an heroic dose of cyanescans and attempted to contact "the divine" through meditation and experienced a vision of bouncing geometric shapes like the platonic solids that were becoming more complex and sprouting more facets as they bounced - all of this accompanied by a seemingly outside voice saying "it's just like music, I know you understand."

Deep insightz or drug fueled meaningless hallucinations??
>>
Who was behind the JFK assassination?
>>
>>134143129
>It does but none of us will be able to for another 2 hundred years or so. Biological and Genetic barriers exist for a reason.

Lame. We'll all be dead by then.
>>
>>134127429
How do I join a powerful secret society
>>
File: 1478836467246.jpg (53KB, 638x475px) Image search: [Google]
1478836467246.jpg
53KB, 638x475px
https://youtu.be/U8NNHmV3QPw
>>
>>134143129
>It does but none of us will be able to for another 2 hundred years or so. Biological and Genetic barriers exist for a reason.

I've heard numerous conspiracy theories similar to what you are saying, that involve humans living for thousands of years after we ascend. Is this true?
>>
>>134143129
do we have better weapons then nukes, im curious whats in our arsenal besides nuclear bombs and conventional shit
>>
>>134143129
Is there a reason the sb-3 is named the "ghoul," other than to sound cool?
>>
>>134129713
>Even FDR got sucked into the game at the end despite his resistance.

so was FDR a good guy or not really? he's my cousin
>>
File: 1499957395101.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1499957395101.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>134143129
>vZPYw77y

In addition to my aforementioned question, you referred to the rapture as a harvest in your earlier post. Harvest suggests consumption. Why would the galactic federation harvest souls? Will there be great turmoil here on earth as you stated?
>>
>>134142520
>>134143129
>>134143176
ᏧᎣᏊ Ꮱ ᎤᏠ
>>
>>134143540
>do we have better weapons then nukes

dude I'm curious what OP has to say and I'm sure we have some high tech death but newsprint, television and the internet are all much better weapons than nukes

porn is a better weapon than nukes
>>
>>134142960
Excellent work. This is going to be hard to explain. We have a magnetic core of nickel and copper, to us it generates our 3 dimensional gravitational field. But to our 2 dimensional inner earth it operates as their sun. Our sun, Sol is actually the core of our future earth (Tara) in a higher dimensional plain in a different space/time coordinate. I know this sounds like complete hocus pocus. Modern science hasn't really caught up yet. Soon we will find out that even the space we perceive as "empty space" or the void is just an illusion cast by our limited perceptual filters. It just goes to show how complex multi-dimensional reality is. And how far we are from fully grasping it as a species. Tesla was on the right track. Way ahead of his time.
>>134143216
He was gonna disclosure the Zeta deal because he was a pretty upstanding and moral man. The problem is that disclosure too soon has far reaching consequences that are too complicated to list here.
>>
>>134127429
Glad to hear from you again and hope you are well. You answered some of my psychedelic questions yesterday.

Is there anything an average joe can do to help with this awakening?

Are there any specific dates you could pinpoint where an "event" would occur?

I normally would call LARP, but I've been having an increasing feeling over the past couple of months that something big is going to happen... but my little brain can't figure it out or decipher messages I've been getting.

Thanks in advance.
>>
Can you redpill me on circumcision? What are the spiritual implications?
>>
>>134143868
whens the next world economic collapse, is it all going to happen at once in September or will an event trigger it before it hits, also ever hear of gopher anon will a bank hack attack trigger a economic collapse
>>
>>134137907
>>134138418
>>134139039
Hmmm this is from the KGB book notes. Anyone know about this (pic related)?

>>134138291
>Legit to an extent. Israel = Isis Ra El.
Here's a video on that and all the European monarch heritage beliefs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iupmR8GtRMY
>>
>>134130920
how are you going to protect a warhead from lasers and railguns? also nukes dont even work because NAYYYTO just deactivates the atoms
>>
>>134144377
>also nukes dont even work because NAYYYTO just deactivates the atoms

Build almond-powered Nukes. Once activated, Almonds will stay activated.
>>
>>134143212
“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”-Tesla
>>134143289
That is without technological enhancement.
>>134143338
You do not join. They find you first.
>>134143452
Yup. Re-incarnation and manifestations are another huge can of worms. You are a soul inhabiting a body, not a body with a soul.
>>134143540
Nukes are our best bet and first line of defense against total annihilation since it literally shreds apart matter at the molecular level.
>>134143645
He tried his best that is all I can say.
>>134143682
I can answer that, the harvest is essentially the end goal for all this shit show you see on the globe right now. Like I previously stated. Things had to get pretty fucked up pretty fast in order for us to reach the state of technological advancement and collective spiritual growth to meet the ascension window. I know, I know, that is fucking brutal and cold hearted to think about. But whenever you think about why people in high place make such callous decisions, realize that they are thinking they are doing so for the greater good. All bad guys believe themselves as good guys.
>>
>>134144609
>Yup. Re-incarnation and manifestations are another huge can of worms. You are a soul inhabiting a body, not a body with a soul.
So if we meditate regularly and eat healthy, we can live for another 200 years and get the Kundalini powers?
>>
>>134144342
is this the pdf? i remember a while ago i had a different one that was a list of alien creatures, but i can hardly describe it right now. it had a really good variety, some that also looked like bigfoot..kind of the only thing that i remember about it; 222 has already implied bigfoot isnt an alien by saying it is like a test subject that got away.

http://pages suddenlink net/stevewingate/alien%20races%20book.pdf

this is one that talks about becoming friends with a russian in a bar, and has a list of over a hundred ayys
>>
>>134134572
>not holding your phone with both hands as you type
your wpm must be amazing
>>
>>134144609
What is the significance of the eclipse with regards to the event you keep referring to?
>>
>>134132024
You must not have been here long then
>>
>>134144609
What did Hitler/Nazi Germany have to do with secret societies, magic etc? I'm very interested, please let me know.
>>
>>134144609
so your saying that aliens are going to eat us, what species is leading the movement, is someone trying to stop it arent the nords and greys on our side or are all aliens trying to get us.
>>
File: 1496972462954.jpg (191KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1496972462954.jpg
191KB, 768x768px
>>134132024
>>
>>134144609
Terminal cancer patient here. Looking forward to seeing what's next. What do you think happens when our bodies die?
>>
>>134142356
If he is completely tinfoil, why does all his threads get hammered by shills so hard
>>
>>134144099
Honestly I have no idea. It decreases sensitivity because you have less nerve endings from the loss of the foreskin. But from what I have heard from people with it, it is a hassle to keep clean all the time. Maybe making it an argument for hygiene but I really fail to see the purpose in it. I've even heard the circumcision makes your dick smaller but I would like to see some sauce on those claims.
>>134144995
The dracs want to eat you that is for sure. You have no idea the millions of people that have died to keep this planet safe.
>>134144971
Research the Thule society and bavarian illuminati.
>>134144805
Most of those are just passer-bys that have no hand in the global game whatsoever. There are only three races that have an active hand in things. I wish they would post the original not the regurgitation of the actual document.
>>134145166
When you travel to the in-between I will see you there.
>>
>>134145491
Because he's obnoxious.

Same reason you were bullied in school.
>>
>>134135421

How are we to spread the good word if sharing this info with our loved ones sounds like we're mainlining vaccines? Assuming we're all calm, of course.
>>
>>134145491
I am not saying that he is not on the right track in a sense. But when you talk about chemicals in the water that turn the frogs gay, feminism, psyops, and WWE as a bulwark against the OWO you lose all credibility in my eyes. I literally fucking lost it on the WWE thing.
>>
Magic 8-ball will Cindy Lou ever love me like I love her?
>>
>>134145497
how as a human being can i play this game of keeping the planet safe
>>
>>134145497
what is the Harvest you keep referencing? can we prepare for, fight and stop what's coming?
>>
Can you give us some big insights into the personalities and motives behind the operators of the global financial system? It's all so well concealed and I want to know what they are all about.
>>
>>134145822
same question that popped up in my mind how can we prepare are we all going to die.
>>
When the eclipse happens, the bridge will open and the 12th planet will be visible. After which, what is going to occur?
>>
>>134144514
it's time to enrich the almonds
>>
>>134146061
i had a dream where the planet crushed us all and we all died, not sure if thats gonna happen or not. The thing i dont get op is why dont we nuke the planet?
>>
>>134140018
>good music
I can attest to that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAmZq0-5oY8
>>
>>134145681
any comment on this, obv vague request. reading that pdf reminded me of it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XUWYWAm2u8
>>
>>134145613
If you want to know the truth it was hard for me and my family at first. They cried a bunch at first, not understanding what was happening. Thankfully I am very good at explaining things using credible scientific evidence and universal models to backup my reasoning. Eventually after a lot of kicking and screaming they saw the light. Now everything is back to normal. If you do it right nothing changes. Keeping calm is important less you seem hysterical.
>>134145822
Negative alignment essentially so the artificial space time bridge will be active by the time the 12th planet approaches ours. If the harvest was unsuccessful we would all be dead because of the poll-shift. So we're cool. The fun part is just around the corner.
>>134146061
I do not know how soon they will make their ships visible. There will be more efforts made on the human side. More ambassadors to prepare the general population on first contact similar to what Dr. Steven Greer is doing now. God bless that man. I wish he would answer my emails, been trying to help that nigga out ;(
>>
i hear the US manufactures their "ufo's" in a DUMB South of the Mexican border. Is this true.?

Also I've stumbled upon an abandoned underground city. Can't say much but what do you know about this?
>>
File: 9q3th9q378tht.png (23KB, 122x169px) Image search: [Google]
9q3th9q378tht.png
23KB, 122x169px
>>134146471
Hey it's timebro from last night.
My wife claims to be a medium, and I've seen her predict too much to not buy into this somewhat... and the whole physic vampire meme... Is there anything to the book 'Spirited', by Rebecca Rosen?
>>
>>134144815
>not holding your phone with both hands as you type
>phone
That's adorable
>>
File: 1500170225358.gif (435KB, 1232x1368px) Image search: [Google]
1500170225358.gif
435KB, 1232x1368px
>>134143868

Are the planets as we can view them the stages of our planetary evolution? Are we observing them via other dimensional planes? Is the Cult of Saturn based on a once observable reality? Was Saturn our ancient sun and was the coalescing of orbits and arcing events between it, our current sun, Venus, and Mars the truth of our ancient history? If true, how do these things jive with one another?
>>
>>134127429

I heard a conspiracy that a Rockefeller-Nazi consortium changed default A frequency to 440, which does not resonate well with the human body. I've been fascinated by frequencies and their effects on people. Have I taken too much LSD in my life, or are there frequencies that can help "keep the peace"?

Also, I don't expect you to know this but are there any aliens keeping track of me? The past few months I've had a feeling something big was about to happen and have been taking in a lot of information on frequencies and vibrations.
>>
>>134146534
Scout ships have to retain that circular shape. From what I have been told the reason they are discs. Is like think about when you pick up a stone to skip across the surface of the water. It has to be the perfect shape to "skip" across the water. Same principle.
>>
>>134146534
>Also I've stumbled upon an abandoned underground city
Shhhh ix-nay on the abandoned city-way
>>
I became deathly ill in my early 20's and was put into a coma for a couple months with my heart stopping for a few minutes at my worst. Years later I am still struggling to find balance in my mind after an incredibly dark, yet enlightening experience when in that coma.

For years all I have seen is darkness and pain, can you suggest ways to about restoring the balance in my mind once again?

You've talked about how we cannot know what happiness is without feeling sad, strength without weakness etc, but I seem stuck in this one sided negative mindset despite my best efforts to counter.
>>
>>134146792
what about the DUMB and abandoned underground city>>134146792
?
>>
>>134146792
How do the ships not violate conservation of angular momentum if they spin?
>>
Hi OP - has the sun been more active lately ?

~ solar radiation wise
>>
Anyone else feeling sleepy?
*yawn*
Boy I'm tired.
What a nothing burger.
Haha, am I right my fellow right wing posters?
Hail Trump!
Hitler did nothing wrong!
>>
>>134146792
Scout ships have to retain that circular shape. From what I have been told the reason they are discs. Is like think about when you pick up a stone to skip across the surface of the water. It has to be the perfect shape to "skip" across the water. Same principle.
But in the vacuum of space there's no medium
>>
>>134145681
so the great arc war, the feminist group started is true?
>>
>>134146999
You are right fellow right wing poster.
It's a load of nothing.
Impeach Trump!
>>
>>134145681
OwO: What's this?
>>
>>134147025
thats not true, the ether is real
>>
>>134147025
It's an atmospheric scout ship, the medium is our
>atmosphere
>>
>>134147181
old world order
>>
>>134146792
so when we get harvested op do we reset our lives and just get the same fate? Please answer the question i really want to know.
>>
>>134147244
OwO
>>
>>134146792
i want power, will i ever have power?
>>
>>134146894
>with my heart stopping for a few minutes at my worst.
You're not dead when your heart stops. It's just a blood pump
yfw captcha makes you do three challenges
>>
OP, have you been to the DUMBs and/or dealt with the reptilians? Could you sum up your interactions with the reptilians for us? Also, as stupid as it might sound, what is your opinion on slenderman?
>>
>>134146821
>>134146534
Where exactly?
>>134146625
It is easier for woman because of the genetic predisposition of using more of the right brain. That is my opinion why women appear irrational to men is because their thought process is significantly different from men's. However we both retain the same energy systems, just different amounts. Kinda like testosterone and estrogen, we both got em.
>>134146917
Well look at it this way. Pretty much everything I have stated about multi-dimensional reality completely undermines the current accepted scientific narrative because we lack the tools to measure these things. That is why CERN is on the forefront of the scientific community because ultimately that is what they are trying to prove. Oh my did I just solve why they have a SHIVA statue ;););)
>>134147098
Never heard of it. The electric wars on the other hand were a shit show.
>>
>>134147430
the UFO manufacturing DUMB is just South of the US/Mexico border.

The abandoned city I saw was in Idaho while exploring caves with a few buddies
>>
>>134127429
Will there be an event that changes our collective consciousness?
>>
File: Seamonster2.jpg (268KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Seamonster2.jpg
268KB, 1920x1200px
>>134144609
Can one summon an ayy lmao? Are there ways to detect their presence?
>>
>>134147187
undated post
>>
>>134146471
Thanks. part 2: do our higher beings know certain individuals seeking the objective truth for the greater good, and how can we harness E,F&V to know they're watching over?
>>
Beings with pitch black skin, slightly shorter than humans with shimmering skin that looks like millions of stars... who are they?
>>
>>134147600
Where abouts in idaho?
>>
Question for OP, and be as pithy as you like:

Is there something big that will happen which will implicate a lot of people we see on TV everyday? I really believe there's going to be a media event that will send shockwaves throughout America.
>>
>>134147430
op is there a jesus
>>
File: 1497421063528.jpg (69KB, 830x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497421063528.jpg
69KB, 830x720px
>>134147430
...relativistic spin velocities??
>>
>>134147407
I have only met the Zeta Orionites.
>>134147600
How big were the rooms/corridors? I think I know which one you are talking about.
>>134147670
They can come to you in dream-scape but I would be careful because like I previously stated our minds lack the biological firewall. Think of it like a hard-drive. You would be surprised how easy it is to read and write information to it. Research more into memetic viruses for insight on this.
>>134147669
Yes.
>>
Has CERN successfully opened a portal?
>>
>>134147835
See: >>134126378
>>
File: 1493341904720.png (270KB, 516x440px) Image search: [Google]
1493341904720.png
270KB, 516x440px
>>134145497
>The dracs want to eat you that is for sure. You have no idea the millions of people that have died to keep this planet safe.

Are we talking meatbags abducted for tribute or valiant soldiers vaporized in the line of duty my man?
>>
>>134147430
electric wars? pls explain , also did humans have at onetime have powerful crystals? with old tech that was lost during this electric wars?
>>
>>134127429
I want to do some research and development on antigravity machines and related, but I don't because of the gub'mint.

If I do it as a personal hobby and have some level of success, I'll probably wind up dead.

If I do it openly with some success, I'll wind up in a situation where I will be "hired" by the government and I will have to work for them and they will own both me and my work. I don't want this.

What do you think? Should I just give up that desire?
>>
>>134147881
can you expand a little on the Firewall? How does one" built" it?
>>
>>134147881
I can't remember much, its a dream like memory as if it were tampered with. Could be the fact that it was very traumatic as well.

It seemed like a regular cave then it opened up and was obviously designed. Huge rooms, lots of metals. I remember circumstances and details not images. What can you tell me about it? Thats when i realized the world isnt what it seems.
>>
>>134147881

So will Trump help with this awakening event? Does he actually have Tesla's documents?
>>
Since >>134147915 kindly answered

OP, does evil exist in people? I mean, is there a group of humans who believe in Satan like one believes in God? I know about transmissions but I can't help but wonder if such people are those I see on the street each day.
>>
File: 1461220879376.jpg (622KB, 1333x1897px) Image search: [Google]
1461220879376.jpg
622KB, 1333x1897px
>>134135871
bad shoop
>>
new bread!!
>>
>>134147881
What do you know about the manufacturing of "UFOs" in the DUMB just south of the border?
>>
File: mummy1.png (1MB, 1000x1208px) Image search: [Google]
mummy1.png
1MB, 1000x1208px
Hey 222,

Is this legit?
>>
>>134147881
I believe many people are sensing a shift, a change coming, and it is creating anxiety, but also a new awareness. Ascension for some.
>>
>>134147854
Yeah kinda, same concept to particle spins.
>>134147849
Yeah It is a really fucked up story. Google jesus tomb and you'll find the flower of life on it. He was never crucified. He had kids. The story is fucked up.
>>134148029
When the "big-bang" happened it was 12d/2, 6 primary axis of creation creating the hyper-dimensional space time cube. Research more on zero-point, hope that helps.
>>134148138
Yeah fuck those LARPing satanic faggots. Soon as I rise to power they will be the first ones to be publicly executed. That is a promise.
>>
>>134127429

I'm going to assume spirits and aliens exist. How can I interact with one either consciously or subconsciously to simply understand it?
>>
>>134148351
bud how you gonna rise to power if you're on a super secret leash where you can't divulge information
>>
File: 1464424405545.gif (3MB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1464424405545.gif
3MB, 300x168px
>>134147881
I feel like i was visited by some kind of consciousness in several of my dreams. I've been in control of my dreams since childhood. Lucid dreaming i think it's called. I can consciously change my dreams to suit me as they happen. Sometimes it's different. There's another force there i can't change or mess with. Like they're a visitor in my mental space.

Some were trying to reveal things to me in a benevolent way.

Others seemed hostile, but I'm able to wake up before they can "sink their fangs in" so to speak.

Should i be keeping what they show me secret, or sharing it?
>>
File: m4ster-s1ave.aes.png (498KB, 2862x1600px) Image search: [Google]
m4ster-s1ave.aes.png
498KB, 2862x1600px
>>134147669
Trace the 404'd thread :
"Grand Summer Happening(s) - (2017) Thread"
>>
>>134147881
>You would be surprised how easy it is to read and write information to it. Research more into memetic viruses for insight on this.

More on this pls. What should i be researching? sauce?
>>
link to previous thread?

also you havent told me anything about aliens such as what their plans are for us or who/what they are fighting about and you have not given me any concrete steps to find out more info or improve my life. Disappointing. I want answers to all 3 things i jut mentioned link to prev thread, aliens, and self improvement/knowledge.
>>
>>134148616
Google memetic viruses like he said you mong.
>>
>>134148326
Zeta orionite.
>>134148516
What if I told you that 4chan is actually going to play a role in all this. Including these threads? I really wish that was a joke lmao
>>
>>134148351
this photo is autistic in some what way, but can you explain this is trump a time traveler writing shit in the past mocking/ telling us hes the last president.
https://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1500/19/1500195906687.jpg
>>
>>134148550
On it. You already know how to do this. I am grasshopper. (learning) Best wishes to you.
>>
>>134148733
Yeah he is only pretending to be retarded.
>>
>>134148686
from the Orion Group? They're negatively oriented aren't they? What do they want with us?

AND AGAIN what do you know about the "UFO" manufacturing DUMB just south of the border?
>>
>>134148686
why are some ayys so small, do they even lift?
>>
File: 017102j.1.jpg (17KB, 328x256px) Image search: [Google]
017102j.1.jpg
17KB, 328x256px
>>134148351
>>
File: goddess_cult_story.png (224KB, 1467x899px) Image search: [Google]
goddess_cult_story.png
224KB, 1467x899px
>>134127429
>Join in on this AMA if you want to know about upcoming happenings and answers to all your existential questions.
brought to you by the same cult programmers responsible for the korea mess.
don't fall for this shit, anons. sage this faggotry.
>>
>>134148686
If that's a legit ayy kind of disappointed that they're so humanoid.

I want to see crazy ads aliens who look nothing like anything on our planet.

What's the coolest alien tech you've seen? Even something trivial.
>>
File: 1499806456160.png (487KB, 573x446px) Image search: [Google]
1499806456160.png
487KB, 573x446px
>>134146471

Can you discuss project Blue Beam. You claim to be Azrael incarnate. Victory of light is a Plaedian who has recently woken up. You two are speaking truth that feels like dominoes falling, but I cannot help but fear a brilliantly constructed trap, a way for the conspiracy channers to bite the bait. I want to believe that positive change is around the corner, I want to believe that light and love are the way, but that is the blue pill I just woke up from because my desire and understanding was bent and warped beyond my comprehension. This makes sense, but I feel myself being pulled back into the same passive action set. Wait and see, things will get better. Light and love for all humans, even if their actions are intolerable. How do we make it to and through these events? How do we hold jobs? How do we love those who would hurt us either accidentally or intentionally?
>>
File: 1492943705640.png (1MB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1492943705640.png
1MB, 1400x1000px
>>134148351
Thanks for thread op.

If someone could archive.is this that'd be great, it's not working for me.
>>
File: 1496276450114.png (133KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
1496276450114.png
133KB, 333x333px
>>134148686
> What if I told you that 4chan is actually going to play a role in all this. Including these threads? I really wish that was a joke lmao
>>
File: Golf.jpg (108KB, 1280x721px) Image search: [Google]
Golf.jpg
108KB, 1280x721px
>>134130920
How can you post with that flag? Are you actually in Best Korea?
>>
File: wew.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>134130531
kek
>>
>>134128701
How does religion keep anyone "preoccupied?" Don't talk out of your ass.
>>
File: info_bubble_gestalt.jpg (114KB, 1453x261px) Image search: [Google]
info_bubble_gestalt.jpg
114KB, 1453x261px
>Why are the shills conspicuously absent from such an "important" thread?
The shills are running it; this is a brainwashing op.
>>
>>134148686
so for shitposting they're going to give you the keys and let you go around and shoot up the false LARPers?
>>
File: Cykim8dUUAAFwzb.jpg (213KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Cykim8dUUAAFwzb.jpg
213KB, 1200x675px
sage your faggit shill slide thread. talking generalities, confusing our poor autists, how dare you.
Looks like CIA is shitting their pants right about now cause they're working overtime shitting-up a neet rage board. Trump and Mattis are fuckin your shit up so hard (talking to you Brennan). Say hi to muh bros at JSOC when they have a 9mikemike pointed at your head.
Game's over bitches.
>>
>>134149096
this. nice flag, bruh
>>
what is the mandela effect?
>>
>>134127429
Can I find answers to ayys and life via lucid dreaming?

Is there any way we can prepare for this 'harvest'?

Are more conscious people less susceptible to memetic viruses?

I feel like during my LSD trips a high force has been drip feeding me information on secrets -- but I couldn't understand them. The messages I remember are "Be positive" and I remember vivdly seeing letters like A, U, E flying over me. Am I a cooked cunt or does this mean something?

You've been avoiding my questions OP but I would really like answers to these if possible. Thanks.
>>
>>134148550
>>134148766
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132156050/#132156050
>>
are there two suns in our future op - like if harvest
Goes to plan ?
>>
When I was in 1st grade I was tested and told my IQ was 167, since this day I have noticed that my life seems relatively "planned" out for me... in a very negative and preventative way. Is it likely that I am right, and have been targeted for being an Aryan of such high IQ?
>>
>>134148686
so the end days are here?
>>
>>134147881
Forrest! Welcome back...

About dream visitors - are they children with large eyes and/or dragon like creatues?
>>
>>134130257
Right here. 50/50.

He's right about time. It is a human concept. There is no time, there just is. Think of it as infinite present.

Total disinformation about the age of the 'universe'
>>
When this thread dies I will post another one tomorrow. Hopefully you guys do some more research by the time I come back. I love answering these questions.
>>134148916
That's just a higher dimensional identity. Kinda like the first root of the cosmic tree. I will elaborate in detail tomorrow.
>>134149143
LOL.
>>134149129
You guys have power than you give yourselves credit on this bulgarian ostrich jousting board.
>>134149288
Mandelbrot sets are neat. I will explain temporal causality later.
>>134149501
No two suns sorry.
>>134149559
We live in a free will universe but there is such thing as destiny. I have always known there was something different about me scratching at the back of my consciousness ever since I was younger as well. When I woke up everything made perfect sense. I hope you experience that as well.
>>134149677
Nah, just the final conflict drama of the past 12 thousand years of bullshit.
>>134149804
I am gonna help you out and say that anything related with children and lizards is a huge fucking no go.
>>
File: Reptites.gif (18KB, 256x223px) Image search: [Google]
Reptites.gif
18KB, 256x223px
>>134149559
Did you ever join in on the GATE threads? Your story is common and i think a similar thing happened to me.
>>
>>134149896
What do you know about the cold first density planet on the other side of the sun?
>>
File: 1495100258882.jpg (11KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1495100258882.jpg
11KB, 228x221px
>>134149457
>https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132156050/#132156050
And there it is .. laid out for you.. to a degree.
It will come along a fitting timeline.

You will know it when it comes.
You will know the one who gives rise.

Give KEK your support when he appears.
>>
>>134149896
http://wespenre.com/ Bullshit?
>>
>>134131747
these threads are fun, but honestly they belong on /x/
>>
>>134149896
Great...
Besides chanting in the dream (anything repetitive seems to work) - anything I can do to make them go away?
>>
>>134127429
Do you know about the law of one? Any truth to it?
>>
>>134149896
"The CIA are expanding an existing program that influences mainstream media outlets to promote fake propaganda stories, by having agents troll internet forums, social media, and website comment sections – in an effort to disrupt alternative media sites.

In an expansion of Operation Mockingbird, the agency are now creating fake user accounts on various internet forums and social media channels, arguing politics with real users in an attempt to stifle and subvert genuine communications between users."

More:
http://www.zengardner.com/61042-2/
A youtube on the topic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQl9H-gi9NE

https://4archive.org/board/pol/thread/69331592
>>
>>134149559
Exact same scenario with me, event tested in the 1st grade. How do we wake up OP?
>>
File: mwVPnEI.gif (2MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
mwVPnEI.gif
2MB, 360x202px
>>134149896
Please answer me about the nature of the lives lost in defense of this world.
>>
>>134149999
quads, pls answer my question
>>
>>134150283
Myself as well. I feel an onset of awakening but feel like I'm behind the game somewhat
>>
>>134149896
>222: i am literally the anti-christ
>and using my immense universal powers i willlll.......

shitpost on /pol/
yes i thank you for the entertainment, at least we had fun.
>>
>>134127429
OP I'm not sure if you'll read this post but something tells me your not full of shit. I have a question for you, is doing psychedelics like say psilocybin or meditating on weed good for opening your third eye. Also do you know what a kundalini awakening is? I experienced a lot of crazy shit and got scared of the whole spiritual development thing so, should I start again? Thank you in advance
>>
>>134149985
Yeah I had a few friends that were in the program and met a few recently that have woken up to higher consciousness. How the screened them or found them in the first place I have no idea. Their memories are foggy at best.
>>134149999
You know I want to say that is why we have/were given the norse mythology about the frost giant planet? We have a parallel earth. Really cannot elaborate on that because the parallel dimensions is a new found research topic for me, it honestly make very little sense. I will have to get back with you on that.
>>134150272
Completely out of touch with reality. If type 3 and 4 societies think we can adapt those models and laws to ours they are insane.
>>134150279
Good thing I am here then ;)
>>134150309
Our planet is being protected. It is the newest member to join the galactic community. Kinda like star trek I guess. Only when we are ready can it be made public. Until then we just gorge ourselves to death until we evolve. Certain councils see to it that nothing is ever reaches collective consciousness.
>>134150474
Hahahaha like I said it was a rough awakening period.
>>
>>134149804
One of the children lashed out at me and i ended the dream over it. They end up turning demon like.
>>
File: 1498403025924.jpg (189KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1498403025924.jpg
189KB, 1200x675px
>>134149896

For as long as I can remember wanting something I can remember wanting to see the apocalypse, to see how it all goes down. When it started to look like it was going to happen I got scared that my wish might be coming true. I understand now that the word is Greek for "Revelation", but that doesn't make me feel any better.

In response to my aforementioned question relating to the earth and it's mutli-dimensional nature, you didn't tell us where "we" are in the mix. Are we in the 2d center? I have read that our reality is a 2d construct made 3d by our perception, is this true? Are we living a giant Truman Show? Is anything regarding space travel real or it it simply the cover term for interdimensional travel?
Thread posts: 371
Thread images: 63

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.