[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FAKE NATION REPORT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: learn-from-what-was-yugoslavia.jpg (31KB, 500x438px) Image search: [Google]
learn-from-what-was-yugoslavia.jpg
31KB, 500x438px
Is Germany another Yugoslavia?
>>
>>134125216
FREE BAVARIA!!!
COME HOME BROTHERS!
>>
>>134125308
kys
>>
>>134125216
Why no one wants to learn from Yugoslavian experience? It is a wonderful study case and is completely ignored by everyone in "public arena".
>>
>>134125216
not yet. And hopefully enough people wake up before that happens.
>>
>>134125431
Do you think any Germans would fight for germany today. Are they even capable?
>>
>>134125543
Because it isn't true multiculturalism if all sides involved are white, according to liberals
>>
File: 2hh0phc.gif (243KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
2hh0phc.gif
243KB, 300x300px
>>134125431
It's a fact that Bavarians hate Prussians and regard the rest of you Germans as subhumans (not only eastern Germans). It's only natural that they want to leave the shithole that is Germany.
>>
>>134126276
What would they do with their migrants since there is nothing we can do about it?
>>
>>134125216
>>134125543
no.

we could have lasted longer (probably we would be still in its intact form) and without bloody wars if (((they))) didn't wanted to fuck us up as hard as possible. war could've ended in at least 10 different ways and not that brutal, but there was (((someone))) who was prolonging it and causing further bloodshed.
anyways, my point was that war was useless and that it did more harm than good to everyone, thanks to our retarded leaders and nationalist movements which sparked it in the first place.
i advise everyone to open up recently declassified CIA documents about yugoslavia, they totally knew what was going to happen years before it even started.

>>134126036
look, it wasn't due to multiculturalism (because we mostly belong to the same culture), it was due to bad economical situation in the country and historical circumstances which ignited nationalism. that's why it can't be compared to this shit happening right now in western europe.
>>
File: baier-stark.jpg (39KB, 347x540px) Image search: [Google]
baier-stark.jpg
39KB, 347x540px
>>134125431
Wos host Du grod von mia gsagt Du gstingada kloana Saugrattler? Du woast fei scho dass I schon aus da Grundi im Hochzug bei de Gebirgsjaga ois Besta aussaganga bin, I war in am Hauffa saugeheime Raffareien mit de Mohammedana und hob über 300 obgraglt, garantiert. I bin a drainierta Untergrundkempfa und I bin da beste Scharfschütz von da ganzn Armee. Du bist nix für mi ois a zui mera, I blos Dir so prazis Dei Liachtal aus wie's die Welt no ned gseng hod, host me? Du glaubst Du kanntst davokemma nachdem Du sowas von mia gsogt host aufm Internet? Da denkst nummoi drüba noch, Oarschgsicht. Grao wie mia redn ruaf I meine Spionage-Spezln im ganzn Bayernland zsam, und dei IP werd grod im moment zruckverfoigt oiso richt Di scho amoi her fürn Sturm, Du Wurm. Der Sturm der wo des kloane Ding ausradiert wos Du rührselig Lebn nennst. Du bist aufgschmissn. Kloana. I kon übaroi sei, ollawei, und i kon de auf mera wia siebnhundad Artn dagragln, und des aloa mit meine Handerln. I bin ned blos gübt im Wirtshausraffa, sondern i hob a an zugriff auf des ganze Arsenal von der freiwillign Feiawehr von Olching und i werd des ois hernemma damit Dei gstingada Hintan vom schena Bayernland runtergspült werd, Du kloana Schoashauffn! Wenn Du gwusst hätts wos Dei kloana "schlauer" Kommentar auf De runterreisst, dann hättst wahrscheinlich Dei voisoachts Maul ghoidn. Aba Du hosts ned kenna, Du host Dei Mei aufreissn miassn, und jetzt zoist, Du gottverdammta Troddl. I scheiss an grant üba Dir aus und Du werst drin dasauffa. Du bist komplett hi, Klona.
>>
>>134128429

(((Soros)))
>>
>>134125216
Yugoslavia was barely that diverse, Kosovo was the only region that was really different from the rest. Yugoslavia fell because of a leader that exercised Serb nationalism rather than Yugo nationalism. Imagine, for example, if the UK were to elect a Welsh man that hates England, Scotland, and Northern Ireland and is willing to go to war with all three.
>>
also two interesting facts to think about:
before wars even begun, EU offered to all major leaders (tudjman, milosevic and izetbegovic) to immediately join EU and inject big sum of funds into the country, but only izetbegovic agreed to that. he also firstly agreed with both other sides to split bosnia before the war started there, but after consulting with american (((ambassador))) he changed his mind and refused it next day, and you know what followed next...
>>
>>134129597
>Yugoslavia was barely that diverse, Kosovo was the only region that was really different from the rest.
true

>Yugoslavia fell because of a leader that exercised Serb nationalism rather than Yugo nationalism. Imagine, for example, if the UK were to elect a Welsh man that hates England, Scotland, and Northern Ireland and is willing to go to war with all three.
nah, milosevic was a commie who was power-hungry and wanted stronger centralization of the country. he really didn't hate anyone.
>>
>>134125216
>artificial country dominated by autistic heretics who bring out the genocidial maniac from decent and previously docile Catholics after the first fuckup
Yes.

Or the alternative is that the state of today's Germany is a long-term Austrian plot in revenge for 1866. Hitler started WW2, Prussians were pretty much gone after that, and Germans got brainwashed so soon they will welcome their Austrian overlords protecting them from the Turks as usual.
>>
>>134130642
>artificial
if was only artificial not because of muh diversity n shit, but because first yugoslavia was made to save croats and slovenians from assimilation into austria, hungary and italy, and the second was glued up again on the bones of of genocided serbs in ww2
first yugoslavia had retarded king with politics of enforcing a single yugoslav identity where croats revolted and were tortured because of that, and that made them to chimp out in the following world war where they got a chance to do so.
second yugoslavia was better, but it tried forcefully to put all conflicts under the carpet instead to resolve them, thus accumulating and finally exploding like a balloon when the bonding force (read: tito) died.
everything could've went far better than it did if it had better internal policies.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.