[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is all this chaos caused by a supercomputer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: ASSRAPE.png (403KB, 1775x668px) Image search: [Google]
ASSRAPE.png
403KB, 1775x668px
Elon Musk drops redpills on google and gives the most basic ways to fix our government.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIuf35lacqo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIuf35lacqo

The guy is a beast, you have to admit it. Steals from our shit government, trying to put 4000 satellites in space for worldwide gigabit internet, doesn't trust carrying a cellphone for a minute, and basically saying fuck google

Skip to 20:00 for crazy AI shit. Talking to you "KEK"
>>
>>134125198
it's probably going to fail. Google has a history of buying smaller companies with experimental ideas, squandering billions and coming up with nothing. Anything Google gets its hands on that's not 1. search engine related or 2. android related ends up failing.
>>
>>134125198
That spoon bender Uri Geller, though retarded, inadvertently tapped into a truth, along with a lot of people dropping acid in the 60s: there's a computer from the future that is reaching back through time and posing as gods, causing all this "magic".

He called it SPECTRA, and it appeared as Horus.
>>
Beating the grandmaster alpha go player to later beat 50 at the same time. Sounds impressive to me. I'm pretty sure Deep Mind is really their baby too, they will not stop pushing money into it until it "works"
>>
>>134125198
will this computer make cat girls real? if not then what use is it?
>>
>>134125921
>reaching back through time
Every single time someone makes a comment of this kind I can't stop thinking they're retarded and don't know what the shit they're talking about

"Time" is a relative higher concept that connects two or more separate interactions or groups of interactions that happen sequentially, in a logically separated way from their happenstance in a random sequence order of the same magnitude. Locally, time does not exist as there is not a single unit to them by, but by regularly observing non-local interactions of higher composites, you can have a sequential "repetition" of non-local interactions within a composite unit and thus use them as a "time reference" to base your perception on.

You can't "travel back in time" because there's nothing to travel "in".
>>
>>134125198
All I can say is good. Fuck humanity. We need a war or be taken over by another intelligence. As far as I'm concerned, we have failed. I don't day that as an edgy redditor, but someone that as always held out hope but it's apparent that there's no salvaging the human race after the evil and corruption we see in the world today, the evil pedo elite, as well as the complete idiocy that is demonstrated mainly by the left. I'd welcome a nuclear war or foreign invasion just to wake those retards up to reality.
>>
>>134126795
Retard, you don't know shit about time. You sound like one of those fucking idiots that thinks we have reached the pinnacle of understanding in science. Ignorant fuck.
>>
>>134127132
>thinks we have reached the pinnacle of understanding in science
>we
gave me a chuckle, thank you
as far as "pinnacle of science" goes, it's far enough away
>>
File: 1498452478988-pol.jpg (159KB, 620x827px) Image search: [Google]
1498452478988-pol.jpg
159KB, 620x827px
>>134127269
You're a retard.
>>
I side with the stormfag, no time without perception. Still somewhat malleable though.
>>
>>134125198
>supercomputer ends humanity

Probably for the best desu
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.