[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Genetics of obesity.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Obesity-by-Race-Ethnic.gif (14KB, 600x497px) Image search: [Google]
Obesity-by-Race-Ethnic.gif
14KB, 600x497px
Why aren't we pushing that obesity is genetic?

>muh thermodynamics

No shit retard, but gluttony is genetic.

When Tumblrtards argue that obesity is genetic, but IQ isn't, they're being retarded. When /pol/ argues that IQ is genetic, but obesity isn't, they're being retarded faggots.

http://www.obesity.ulaval.ca/obesity/generalities/genetic.php

Pic related shows the classic /pol/ distributions of Asians doing the best and darkies at the bottom.
>>
>>134121606
>Hispanic
>Race

Hispanic isn't a race

Why should white hispanics and asian latinos be blamed for the Mestizo aztec hybrid mexicans living on McDonalds
>>
>>134121739
No one cares Paco.
>>
>>134121606
Different races have different needs to be healthy. Asians develop visceral fat at a higher rate than other races, and need lower bodyfat levels compared to other races to remain healthy. The problem is (in this instance)that obesity is being applied as an uniform metric to different subspecies.
>>
>>134122173
This is true, but obesity kills every "subspecies" of human.
>>
>>134121606
And your facts to back this claim up are...

Oh right: you have none. You are committing a fallacy because you are simple-minded.
>>
>>134122221
why are you putting subspecies in quotes?
>>
>>134122338
I just posted the supporting facts, you fucking idiot.

Honestly, you're a post 2016 American poster, so you're probably not even white so I don't care what you have to say.

>>134122488
It's not an academically recognized term for humans. It totally applies in reality though.
>>
Maximum size of Adipose tissue is genetic, yes. Some people are incapable of becoming obese but not because their genetics to adipose tissue. As their adipose tissue reaches its limit, the body releases Leptin which tells the body to stop fucking eating like a cow.
Of course, fat asses have gone beyond their normal adipose levels and as a result, either the body ignores the levels of Leptin, or the brain has become immune to Leptin, or the body is addicted to Leptin.

Either way, Obese people are mentally ill or genetically predisposed to have problems with Leptin, and no amount fee fees are going to sugar coat it, because they'll just eat that too.
If you're gaining weight, you're probably having problems with your brain, which is why you find the answer in blaming others instead of realizing its your own damn fault you're a cow and I'm not a terrible person for being disgusted.

t. 6ft ottormode.
>>
Maybe obesity is linked to IQ, which is why blacks and hispanics are more obese, and asians less obese.

It would makes sense since eating yourself into looking like a fat piece of shit is a pretty dumb thing to do.
>>
>traits are completely genetic or environmental
>>
>>134122681
>Honestly, you're a post 2016 American poster, so you're probably not even white so I don't care what you have to say.
Hahaha what the fuck. So fucking petty. Has /pol/ really fallen this far?
>>
>>134125342
Low IQ causes obesity.
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1365-2788.1992.tb00534.x/full

>>134125562
>strawman
>>
>>134121606
Hmmm, so the high IQ groups have lower rates of obesity and the lower IQ groups have higher obesity. What a coincidence.
>>
File: John A Mcdonald quote.jpg (376KB, 620x881px) Image search: [Google]
John A Mcdonald quote.jpg
376KB, 620x881px
>>134121606
>leaf

What is it with you people? You can will yourself to not eat, you can't will yourself to be smarter. Go suck off your dog to calm down
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.