[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

red pill request

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

Why does CA want to tax it's citizens into oblivion by making its own Paris climate deal?
looking for actual CA residents, please..
>>
File: trolley.jpg (103KB, 673x478px) Image search: [Google]
trolley.jpg
103KB, 673x478px
>>134118570
CA resident here, everyone is insane, I think there's something in the water.
>>
>>134118570
They'll never miss the good opportunity to raise taxes.
>>
couldn't tell you. even my republican assemblyman voted and shilled for this. plz nuke us
>>
>>134118726
But, how does stuff like this even see the light of day? Aside from water..
>>
The recently passed legislation isn't a tax. It's an extension of a cap and trade program. An actual tax on carbon would be more effective.
>>
I fucking hate it here. Internet providers are always screwing you over, all the food is expensive, if you show any sign of being right winged you will be looked down on. Please help me
>>
>>134118570
>Why does CA want to tax it's citizens into oblivion

They are commies. Do you not know what communism is? I'd recommend you study the past 100 years of world history before posting here again.

Should that prove too difficult, please stick to reddit, pleb.
>>
>>134118570
Because California is broke. The """"""""surplus"""""""" is nothing but an illusion created by DMV fee hikes, and prison releases like AB 109 and Prop 57. Most drug offenses are now charged as misdemeanor, so you have a bunch of drug addicts who are never punished with even county jail time. A Fire tax imposed on rural residents. Just look at the Oroville Dam disaster where they were repeatedly told the dam needed upgrading and they ignored it. Liberals will do anything to tax hard working Californias to let in the Mexican horde while they sip Pinot noire in their gated communities.
>>
File: california_awoo.jpg (89KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
california_awoo.jpg
89KB, 1024x640px
>>134118570
>>134118796
^THIS^
Governor Moonbeam knows this cap and trade carbon offset is total bullshit but it will raise BILLIONS of dollars in NEW TAXES. "Prevent Global Warming" is the new "Think of the Children" in order to milk us some more. The first 250 million goes to whack-a-doodle's high speed monorail (coughthesimpsons), which is just a way to grease some democratic dick sucker's palms. I shit you not.

If we didn't have so many retards who love hot weather and no rain our industry would collapse in month. If my family wasn't here I would be in Montana YESTERDAY.
>>
>>134119517
Heh, Oroville threads were comfy..
>>
>>134119705
Except for when DIDF showed up
>>
>>134119393
So how's the weather in sanfran?
>>
>>134119933
>So how's the weather in sanfran?
It's comfy. Maybe that's why they are so much against climate change?
>>
>>134119517
That doesn't sound like any of the beach boys songs I've heard..
>>
>>134119393
>Implying commies believe in a state.
>>
File: Capture.png (121KB, 1563x475px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
121KB, 1563x475px
>>134118570
CA is a suicidal state and its rubbing off on its neighbors. AZ is next according to pic related
>>
>>134120354
You are in sanfran?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.