[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /pol/ readily admit that not all whites are the same

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: you.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
Why does /pol/ readily admit that not all whites are the same (some are libshits, some are not), but when it comes to Jews, /pol/ engages in mental gymnastics to try to prove Jews are a hive mind, when there are Jews in Israel shooting mudslimes as I type
>>
>>134117093
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nu2QeJSqyRg
Lol, Jews = white confirmed
>>
>>134117093
>when there are Jews in Israel shooting mudslimes as I type

Good goy, the based Jews are shooting the evil Muslims, Muslims are the problem in Israel (even if Christians are Palestinians too), Jews are only victims!!!!
>>
File: IMG_6581.jpg (81KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6581.jpg
81KB, 640x640px
>Terror groups only cause instability in arab countries neighboring Israel

>Terror groups attack NATO countries and draw them into destabilization of Arab nations

>Terror groups never attack Israel or help Palistinians

Hmmm....
>>
>>134117377
ugh, france
>>
>>134117093
Daily reminder they will be shooting you too, when it comes to be your turn. Not to mention these are the people funding and supporting the wars that created the 'refugees' that are shooting US.
(mental gymnastics...My lawls...)
Although I slightly agree...not all Jews are bad or doing these things, and I support Israel; but your understanding of wtf is going on is super cucked. And childish. And too black/white
>>
File: naziOrigins.jpg (580KB, 639x669px) Image search: [Google]
naziOrigins.jpg
580KB, 639x669px
>>134117093
Jews have made their Jewishness their identity purposefully no else did it. It is also why they created and encourage identity politics, to try and keep people from pointing out they are Jewish.

"It was (is) the instinctive policy with the mass of the Jewish nation, a deliberate policy with most of its leaders, not only to use ridicule against anti-Semitism but to label as 'anti-Semitic' any discussion of the Jewish problem at all, or, for that matter, any information even on the Jewish problem...If a man alluded to the presence of a Jewish financial power in any region, for instance, in India, he was an anti-Semite. If he interested himself in the peculiar character of Jewish philosophical discussions, especially in matters concerning religion, he was an anti-Semite. If the emigrations of the Jewish masses from country to country, the vast modern invasion of the United States, for instance (which has been organized and controlled like an army on the march), interested him as an historian, he could not speak of it under pain of being called an anti-Semite. If he exposed a financial swindler who happened to be a Jew, he was an anti-Semite. If he exposed a group of Parliamentarians taking money from the Jews, he was called an anti-Semite. If he did no more than call a Jew a Jew, he was an anti- Semite. You cannot long confuse interest with hatred, the statement of plain and important truths with mania, the discussion of fundamental questions with silly enthusiasm, for the same reason that you cannot long confuse truth with falsehood. Sooner or later people are bound to remark that the defendant seems curiously anxious to avoid all investigation of his case...I say it was a fatal policy; but it was deliberately undertaken by the Jews." (Hilaire Belloc, The Jews, pp. 160-161).
>>
No one did it to you you designed it this way so fuck off

H. H. Beamish, in a New York address, October 30 - November 1, 1937 "In 1848 the word "anti-Semitic" was invented by the Jews to prevent the use of the word "Jew." The right word for them is "Jew" . . . "I implore all of you to be accurate -- call them Jews. There is no need to be delicate on this Jewish question. You must face them in this country. The Jew should be satisfied here. I was here forty-seven years ago; your doors were thrown open to the Jews and they were free. Now he has got you absolutely by the throat -- that is your reward."
>>
>>134117377
Daily reminder that it is not the Christians being slaughtered by Muslims and Jews alike that are the real victims, or the real targets...it's the Jews again.
They're the victims again...Imagine that.
>>
>>134118324
> equating Jews to goys

http://www.timesofisrael.com/10-jews-in-forbes-top-50-billionaires/

kek
>>
File: Balfour.jpg (265KB, 712x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Balfour.jpg
265KB, 712x1000px
>>134117093
Agreed OP. Israeli anons are quite triggered these days, they've got a nation to protect.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.