[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do blacks have lower IQ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: R14kkDj.jpg (35KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
R14kkDj.jpg
35KB, 657x527px
why do blacks have lower IQ?
>>
>>134116368
natural selection, the smart ones killed themselves becouse living in that hellhole
>>
Didnt Trading Places answer this? That it's not really a case of your race, but entirely based on your living conditions. Though honestly, that movie really just taught that some people are born smarter than others, and Eddie Murphy was already smart. He just didn't have the ability to work on a higher level.
>>
>>134116368
>why do blacks have lower IQ?
Because they're niggers.
>>
>>134116679
>Didnt Trading Places answer this?
Wait. You're actually referencing a Jew created movie as your source for factual information?

>That it's not really a case of your race, but entirely based on your living conditions.
Pic related proves you wrong.

>Though honestly, that movie really just taught that some people are born smarter than others, and Eddie Murphy was already smart. He just didn't have the ability to work on a higher level.
You're a stupid faggot.
>>
>>134117371
Gj missing the point, you fucking nerd. IF you were actually smart, you would have agreed with me on that last part.
>>
>>134116368
i heard it was the environnement. it was easier to survive there than during winters so ppl there had to be smarter and more creative to survive
>>
File: Unamusement Park (1).jpg (1004KB, 1650x1275px) Image search: [Google]
Unamusement Park (1).jpg
1004KB, 1650x1275px
>>134117492
>literally getting your arguments from a kike movie starring a dumb nigger.
>>
>>134117764
That movie was a tongue in cheek reference belying an actual study on environment deciding your intelligence, or factoring into it, anyway. Take your shitty Times New Roman text shit elsewhere.
>>
>>134117909
>That movie was a tongue in cheek reference belying an actual study on environment deciding your intelligence, or factoring into it, anyway.
That movie was propaganda like everything from kike controlled hollywood.

You're a fucking idiot for taking it for anything other than brainwashing.

>Take your shitty Times New Roman text shit elsewhere.
We both know you dismiss it out of hand because you're too fucking stupid to accept the fact that niggers are dumber because they are niggers.
>>
>>134118062
Niggers, wetbacks, trailer trash, they are all stupid no matter if they are rich or poor. But out of every 100, there is one guy who has a better mental aptitude than others.
>>
File: Debunking Common Negro Arguments.png (553KB, 1000x2130px) Image search: [Google]
Debunking Common Negro Arguments.png
553KB, 1000x2130px
>>134118187
>Niggers, wetbacks, trailer trash, they are all stupid no matter if they are rich or poor.
Then why are poor Whites smarter (and less criminal) than poor niggers and spics?

You are on /pol/ literally attempting to defend niggers because you saw a movie starring a nigger back in the 80's.

You're a fucking retard. Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>134118530
Why are poor whites more apt at not having common instincts, doing shit like incest, high school murdering, and fucking animals at a higher rate than poor niggers and spics? For such smart poor people, they sure do dumb shit.
>>
>>134118530
I'm not asking if they have low IQ.
I'm asking why.

fuck off retard.
>>
File: 1396461003296.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1396461003296.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
>>134117492
>IF you were actually smart, you would have agreed with me
>>
>>134117492
>IF you were actually smart, you would have agreed with me

Profound
>>
Geography.
>>
>>134116368
ask jared diamond i think he has some stupid answer to that question.
>>
>>134116368

New album:

Niggertallica - Master of Thuglets
>>
>>134120494
This guy gets it
>>
>>134116368
>why do blacks have lower IQ?
Because they're niggers.
>>
My hypothesis is a lack of need to.

A large amount of Africa has more or less maintained hunter-gatherer levels of society. In modern societies (i.e. bronze age and above) the society itself becomes a new environment to be overcome and suffered through, which makes its own impact evolutionarily and genetically on the people in it - namely demanding higher and higher levels of intelligence in order to get by, through a constant social, economic, societal ladder to be climbed.

By contrast, hunter-gatherers gain little from advanced intelligence in the short term, and so it just won't arise - there's no constructed society around to force-filter low-IQ people out because a low-IQ person can hunt, gather and build mud huts just fine.

And if that's all the environment demands of you, then that's all that happens.

And this has more interesting implications than just Africa - what it means is Humans are really the main driving force behind Human intelligence - it's the environments we build that shape us now, and when they do, we build slightly different environments that shape us slightly differently. Over and over.
>>
Warmer climates mean food is abundant all year and require less intelligence to gather than food in cold climates where advanced agricultural and storage techniques were needed to survive.
>>
>>134116368
You're asking the wrong question. it's not that blacks have low IQ's. It's that whites and Asians have high IQ's. We developed our higher intelligence due to environmental factors pertaining to surviving in colder climates. Back when we were first settling Europe and North Asia, if a person didn't have the mental capacity to plan for long winters then they and their entire family would die off. People who live in warm climates year-round have no such pressures. Also, neanderthal interbreeding. Blacks are the only race who have 0% neanderthal DNA.

tl;dr Natural selection
>>
>>134116368
>>134120972
This.
Iq is not the only mental difference though. The more north you go, the more "laid back" temperaments you find. This is because quick temperaments would have been very bad for the survival of communities due to their small size. Nordic communities work together and people tend to trust eachother, this was very important in the past and it still reflects to todays societies.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.