[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELP ME /pol/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

(sorry for bad englando, mexfag here)

Hey goys. I've been a lurker for many years in this forum and I am finally in the position to do something for us.

I just got a gig at an independent media startup. The guy I'm working for is a pretty well known
journalist with 20+ years of experience. He was exiled by the media because he had the bad
habit of exposing corruption in politics. He basically fucked with the wrong polititian.
So this guy got a couple of friends to invest with him on this and I happen to be good friends
with the son of one of the investors, I am also being given complete creative freedom.

So I had the idea of making a show similar to we are change, a normie friendly geopolitical
news and commentary show. Naturally, I'd have to show them a pilot, and I was thinking of making it
about the war in Syria. Mexican news are some of the most bluepilled in the world, when it comes to
Syria all we get is the sad dead babies meme. Literally no one tells it like it is (proxy war, US backing baddies, etc.).

What I need from you guys is to dump all you can about this issue. I want to redpill my people and I need your help.
Infographics, your favorite articles on the subject, etc. Anything helps. I'm pretty sure most of you don't speak
spanish but if you guys want I can deliver once it's done. Thanks goys.

pic unrelated mexican qt for attention
>>
bump why not
>>
>>134110944
Sorry, cant help I'm on phone but still bumperino
>>
File: images-1.jpg (11KB, 343x429px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
11KB, 343x429px
>>134111247
>>134111792
Thanks anons, el bumpo with another mexican qt.
>>
>>134110944
go do your own research you fucking lazy spic.

why is it spics can never do anything themselves.
>>
Are you gonna become the Mexican Alex Jones? Bump
>>
File: IMG_3305.jpg (71KB, 750x727px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3305.jpg
71KB, 750x727px
Bump
>>
>>134110944
Godspeed hermano, also bump
>>
Just go and copypaste what youve just told us to syria general
Those guys know everything you might want to learn
>>
-Try to make it harder to immigrate to mexico
- Allow only europeans easily in
- Very low non euopean immigration americas
-Shill a union between all the states in the americas
- Latin and gringo students should get to study in us university, not asian pay students
>>
bump

>>>syria /gen/ if you wade the shite is the place to go.
>>
>>134112647
fucking garcia has the best ass i've ever seen
>>
File: Jarablus.jpg (83KB, 1144x720px) Image search: [Google]
Jarablus.jpg
83KB, 1144x720px
CIA tried to apply a similar big rat eats little rats strategy to Mexico with ISIS. Similarly to Mexico it worked short-term, failed long term.
>>
>>134110944
>its a "lets make a show with recycled /pol/ memes" episode

i hate millennials
>>
>>134110944
>about the war in Syria.
Why don't you report the news from Mexico? Everyone is talking about Syria, it's hard to add something new, especially since you're so far from it. It would be more interesting if you report what is happening in Mexico, since people are mostly clueless about it
>>
Damn,
Eiza got some new bolt-ons i see
>>
Lurk on r/syriancivilwar

Really good place, I visited daily when I used to follow the war.

There is also some russian media channel but in english which does reports but forgot its name. Lurk on /sg/ or scw on reddit.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.