[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the right-wing media becoming as naive as SJWs?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (156KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
156KB, 1280x720px
All of the right-wing e-celebs seriously believed that BG Kumbi's interview on Fox was serious. Even fucking Eric Trump tweeted about it, thinking it was serious.

Are trolls going to start trolling right-wing trolls now? Are we already becoming a joke here?

Literally a right-wing troll trolling right-wingers. The levels of irony are exceeding Sam Hyde at this point.
>>
>>134108419
No one thinks it's serious. They just play it down like that it is for political bonus points. That goes for politics in general no matter your ideology
>>
>>134108669
Eric Trump and Paul Joseph Watson definitely thought it was real.
>>
Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmlyePmLIVE
>>
>>134108419
>eric (((drumpf))) making himself an idiot

wow, who cares.
>>
>>134108419
Who is this and why should I care
>>
>>134108419
Fox News has always been retarded
Only /ptg/oyim listen to it
>>
>>134110886
>>134109490

Right winger troll pretending to be ANTIFA and trolling right-wingers
>>
I'm really surprised it didn't raise a red flag to that many people that Kumbi claimed to be from Boston. Considering that he and Boston Antifa have been working together recently and it was BA that initially conned Fox for this. Tricking their staff into thinking they had an IGD article writer.

Fox did basically no research while they had a a chance to before this aired. I could google Boston Antifa right now and 5 different things including a Kumbi video would make me suspicious.
>>
>>134111723
Seriously, how are the corporate media this lazy?
>>
>>134108419

BG Kumbi is a beautiful man. anyone who disagrees should be sent to gulag
>>
>>134111845

Really makes you think about how /pol/ thinks the MSM pushes (((their))) agenda when they can't even research for 5 minutes and find Kumbi...
>>
>>134108419
Both the american left/right are stupid, not surprised they fell for this.
>>
>>134111723
>>134111845
Hey retards, do you know who Jesse Watters is? He has whole segments where he walks around and laughs at people for being retards who don't know shit about the country or recent events. It's supposed to be like that. That's the show's format, it never tried to hide that it was entertainment news.
>>
>>134112762
Uhhh yeah and BG Kumbi went on Jesse Watter's show and made him look like a retard who doesn't understand ironic internet culture.

This wasn't intentional. Jesse Watters was trying to interview some insane ANTIFA member and got trolled by Kumbi. Trolls trolling trolls.
>>
the lesson is, the internet is a clusterfuck of contradictions. If you feel politically motivated in a time and age where you can get trapped in a situation where you look absolutely arrogant, do not be surprised when you're within some sort of troll-ception when you are being cuck'd by (((them))) on your "right-wing" media shit-show
>>
>>134108419
when are you guys going to understand that most of the main stream journalists are fucking retards. Right wing ones and Left wing ones
>>
>>134108419

>>134108863
>Eric Trump and Paul Joseph Watson definitely thought it was real.

Perhaps they're immune to such wacky shit (akin to "racist horse") because they watch Carlson's show on which the same level of "dialogue" is served up every weeknight. Looked as though Kumbi was satirizing Carlson's show's normal standard for "guests".

Know I'm in the minority but Waters should have gotten Oreilly's spot. The novelty of Carlson's facial expressions/laughing combined with comically stupid entertainers for "debaters" wore off after a week.
>>
File: 1500238531342.jpg (218KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
1500238531342.jpg
218KB, 1000x707px
>>134108419
Absolutely. Take one good look around /pol/. Literal SJW-tier emotional autism regarding their political opinions.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.