[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life in the Balkans

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

File: FB_IMG_1500242128748.jpg (73KB, 565x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1500242128748.jpg
73KB, 565x960px
Greetings /pol/, how is life? I was just curious to see if the west is doing as bad as the media shows it.
>Have a friend go visit Italy this summer
>Full of emigrants

Did it spread that far into Europe? I mean, I live in Romania where not so many people would like to emigrate to but I have a nice life, I eran enough and I don't live in fear. Are refugees and emigrants such a big problem in places like Germany or the UK? I mean I hate the far fucking left and I despise those sjw bastards, but do they really make life unbarable?
>>
>>134104703
Lucky guy.
He got a free racing stripe.
>>
>>134104703
I used to go to Romania during the summers as i was born there and my family was nationalistic. Constanta is literally a best kept secret. Chillest place ever especially if you own some land and have a yard to crack a beer and barbecue in.
>>
What is a daily routine like for the average Romanian?
>>
File: 1500214498731.png (192KB, 2192x3912px) Image search: [Google]
1500214498731.png
192KB, 2192x3912px
>>134105100
That is so very true my friend. Constanța is one of the great places in Romania, just like Iaşi, Braşov and others. Our only problem is the Balkan syndrome where we get very very corroupt post-communist politicians who ruin everythin'..
>>
>>134104845
Uffff, good ol Dacia, buy it today, dir tomorrow.
>>
>>134105391
Well, it depends from social group to social group or which class you belong to. Life is harder here than in the west but it is more safe when it comes down to terrorists and stuff like that. We work, we are very conservative- mostly the older generations. We are very Orthodox, and don't let the language fool you, we are SLAVIC AS FUCK. Teens waste their time in a highschool just to go to an university that will never help them and many of us go abroad (Germany, Italy, Spain and UK mostly) to work and then come back to the motherland.
>>
Lmao I remember looking at google maps like 3 miles outside of Bucharest and there were fucking donkeys pulling wagons

Wtf Romania
>>
File: Slavic Romania.png (411KB, 750x774px) Image search: [Google]
Slavic Romania.png
411KB, 750x774px
>>134106040
Yeah, as I said, slavic as fuck, both genetycally and culturally but most of us don't admit it. (Not me, proud daco-slav)

We have many little villiges around big cities that live a very traditional way of life really, like go on the hills, farm wheat, grow your oen catteles and stuff like that.
>>
File: 1496950221069.jpg (413KB, 828x626px) Image search: [Google]
1496950221069.jpg
413KB, 828x626px
poor but comfy, beautiful cities tho
>>
>>134104845
on the wrong side of the car
>>
>>134106787
Exactly! Da moi drug. Dobriet. At least when I am chillin with some 2l cheap pet beer and sun flower seeds on a bench in the park with my pals I can be comfy and safe, slowly but surely developping the motherland.
>>
>>134106902
So close to the 3 stripe Addidas car design tho.
>>
>>134104703
What's your opinion on unification with Moldova? Is it still a possibility in the current political climate?
>>
>>134107107
lol
>>
>>134107140
Priviet moi ruski drug.
Hmm, hard one. I am actually from the region of Romanian Moldova, in the far north east of the country and I have this regional feeling of "Moldavian" in me while still beeing a very nationalistic Romanian.

Right now if er manage to Uniffy eith our brothers our shared economy will be a disaster! Just like after the reunification of Germany. Plus there is that Transnistria thing to top it all off. Posible? Yes, in the near future? I don't think so but I support it with all my heart, and so do all of the Moldavians across the border (plenty of them around) that I have met so far.
>>
>>134107140
Also there is this thing that ususlly if not always, the government of a country doesn't speak in the name of the people so that would also be a problem when it comes down to Igor Dodon for example.

But if it happens, I would love an unifed Romania to strenthen ties with Russia. We are both slavs at core and we have so much to gain from such a friendship.
>>
>>134104703
free racing stripe. would ordinarily cost a daughter in eastern europe.
>>
>>134109104
Please God, don't let the thred die. By the way MR Brit, how is the emigrant situation up there in the isles? I have heared that nowdays there are more Pakistanis there than whites or Brits.
>>
File: roma.png (177KB, 500x677px) Image search: [Google]
roma.png
177KB, 500x677px
>>134109763
Too many gypsies for my liking.
>>
What about romanian qts? Anyone who doesn't go for the money so I can achieve to get one gf of that kind?
>>
>>134110012
Still whitter than today's UK. Really, not trying to disrespect you anon but we are not really THAT far down the drain. There are gypsyes, yes but not more than Blacks in America. Plus, our gypsyes are more than always outsiders to the Romanian culture and life in general. They preffer to live in remote parts of villages and do not trust or have relations with people outside their clan. It is funny, they even fight among themselves from time to time.

NOW, my question, is it that bad in the Uk as the media makes it out to be? Again so many acid attacks these days and gang rapes by pakisanid there that it makes me curious. How is your daily life there?
>>
File: 1499917180982.gif (126KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1499917180982.gif
126KB, 720x480px
>>134104703
>being a gypsy
>>
>>134110224
Hola mi español amigo. Sí, los niñas del Est Europa son muy bonita.
That's all I know in Spanish amigo, yeah, there are good girls and bitches everyehere in this world, some girls in Romania and Eastern Europe may be like sluts but many cute ones are actually pretty ok because of all of that yada yada Orthodox culture of ours. But there are sluts as well, many sluts. Really depends where you wanna get a qt from but mostly compared to other places we have good girls and also fine lookin ones (Especially in Moldova region, my homeland)

¡Ai caramba!
>>
>>134110801
Even if I were one I'd still be better off than being cucked by my ex-slaves while I choce on a big double mc Diabetes and shitting myself in a Walmart.

<3
>>
>>134110496
There was a thread yesterday where op was sharing photos from his trip to germany.
I didnt save any, but the one I remember the most was of a church with "god is dead" spray painted on the doors in huge letters.
Antifa posters/graffiti and somalians everywhere.
It looked like the kinda place you probably shouldnt go unless you hire armed security with you.
>>
>>134110801
By the way, thanks anon for helpping me keep this thread alive. It is really comfy around here. Also not so many assholes as usually. Is it like a discount hour at KFC or smth?
>>
>>134111034
>>134111475
I detect salt
>>
>>134111460
Damn, that sucks. Really. What has Europe gone to? I mean, I am so fed up with this "diversity" bullshit. You can have your culture as long as you get asimilated in your new country's culture. What about the USA anon? How is the whole TRUMP deal goin' on? Are there any more protests ? Something I have always disliked about your country is the amount of feminazis and fucking sjws... I just can't resist that shared level of sub-human autism.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170718-121859.jpg (805KB, 1440x1826px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170718-121859.jpg
805KB, 1440x1826px
>>134111567
NaCl is the right term my friend. I am just fucking with you. I do not care for a moment about any of your or anyones racist or "oh boy he gonna be mad" jokes. It is /pol/, If I wanted to be a snowflake I would of went to 9gag.
>>
>>134112090
>if you wanted to be a snowflake you would've went to 9gag
all you would've gotten is stage 4 leukemia
>>
>>134112261
True as well. That website is the cancer od the internet ( sorry /b/). So much reposted shit and DANK MEMES BRUH that would make you wish Pepe was dead. We are, sadly, the only people of the internetz who aren't normies in desguise.
>>
>>134112472
who the fuck even browses 9gag unironically
I used to be a normie and I'd never even been there
>>
>>134112644
I don't even know. I guess, normies that want to enbrece the dankness of Internet but can't afford to browse 4chan from the NSA watvh list? Thjs thread is like a zombie, half dead, half alive. Anyway, less chatic then anything in /b/.
>>
>>134111820
Because the usa is pretty big, it depends what area you go to.
Im from a small town where there isnt very many sjws or crime and everyone knows each other.
Most people are kinda poor, but its safe.
We have more churches than stores and restaurants.
If you go to a different state though it can be like traveling to a different country.
Certain areas in large cities by the coasts are as bad as europe.
>>
>>134114278
Thanks anonon. In which state are you located? Just outta curiosity? I suppose something more religious so in the south or mid west?
>>
Just got back from Belgium and Netherlands, they are both filled with Africans and Arabs. The statistics claiming these countries are 90-95% white are lying. At major sites and transportation hubs, you see soldiers with automatic weapons. Also, I saw a decent amount of race-mixing European girls.

In America, there is a massive influx of Hispanics. We have gone from 90% white to 56% in 50 years. The US is on track to be mostly nonwhites in about 20 or so years. There is an effort to "stop illegal immigration," but we already have about 30% Hispanics who have at least three kids typically.
>>
>>134114661
oklahoma
>>
All I listen to is Balkan music because it has heart and soul. Balkanize us please.
>>
Life around here is comfy, but I'm moving to France in a year or two. I like USA better but no opportunities. What about you >>134114661
, do you wish you leave this place sometime?
>>
Tourist here.

Don't let your cities be like they are here. It's the "camp of the saints". It's like seeing a premonition of ruined civilisation photographs. You can just tell the atmosphere and culture would have been so much better 20 years ago.
Like, I want to see people helped but I don't want to turn into fucking South Africa doing it. Christ.

If these messages are monitored then the officers doing such should take a good look at themselves and how history judges thought police types.
>>
>>134115145
Well,Balkans have always been at the middle of 3 ways. The Ottomans and the orient, the North and the Russians and the West.

We are warm people compared to other Eruopean places but we are also simple and hard working but HELLL we like achool and to party or watse time. ȚUICA FOR ALL MY BALKAN BROS AND RACHIU. Look at Romania for example, a daco-slavic country with a romance language.
>>
>>134115140
Nice! From what I know, that is one of the more peaceful states.
>>
>>134115627
I feel you bruv. Exactly, I really wanna help people and shit, I am not a bad man. Who enjoys seeing suffering? But we better cut all evil from the root, not find a way around it. We are ignoring the cause. Help em solve their countries not flood ours. Or at least integrate THEM to us not us to their culture because like it or not many of em are radicals.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1500242067863.jpg (23KB, 305x395px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1500242067863.jpg
23KB, 305x395px
>>134115212
Wowo! An Albanian, haven't seen one around for quite the time. I have an uncle in Albania, really intresting place indeed.

I am not sure Anon. A part of me want to go and see the world but another part of me has this nationalistic feeling that won't let Romania go. You know? But I am sure that things won't change around anytime soon so I think I'll hit the road too for a while just to see the world and find myself. There is time for all, we are sloely going farward :)
>>
>>134115145
By the way, if u want some good Romanian- Modern music listen to "Subcarpati" that is great sounding and also modernish.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.