[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White Americans

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: LOL.jpg (127KB, 562x776px) Image search: [Google]
LOL.jpg
127KB, 562x776px
White Americans
>>
>>134103502
There is something you are not telling us. We need more info from the statistics and how they were gathered, where, for what purposes.
>>
>>134103670
Immigration to the US is hard so it would make sense that the ones that make it to the US legally are generally more intelligent than the average population of they're country unless they came in a special program bypassing the system like refugees or illegals.

However I don't believe the Nigerian stat for a second. I've spent a lot of time working with Nigerians, most of them are taxi drivers that are in failing companies. That stat isn't believable based off my person experience with people here.

I do believe the white stat would be lower than a lot of immigrants. There are still white farmers in the countryside living off a few thousand dollars a year because they have homesteads and little use for money.
>>
>>134104208
>it isn't true because /personalanectdote/
Just another day on /pol/
>>
>>134103502
Thats because the people of those nationalites only come to America to be professionals.
>>
>>134104969
>>134104208
>>134103670
>>134103502
No that's actually true. Many of the work visas are for skilled/professional employees and those people are highly employable. Also, green cards are given much more readily to those with education.

Nigerian immigrants are a good example of why many people believe that not all niggers are bad, but really nigger culture is the probably. The nigerians that come over are essentially the highest educated of that entire country.

That being said they're still black so they still commit more crime, but as an immigrant group they fare quite well because there is a selection bias.

Also fuck your meme flag
>>
>>134103502
This is something we Europeans should be envious of. The Americans have standards and only let in educated, hard-working non-whites. Meanwhile, we open the floodgates for all the barbarians from these same places.
>>
Are these white Americans anglo/aryan or are "white" Americans lumped together with them?
>>
>>134103502
Reminder that half of all beaners are classified as (((white))) and are always on welfare. Also >>134105318.
>>
File: smoogtugal.png (308KB, 460x437px) Image search: [Google]
smoogtugal.png
308KB, 460x437px
>>134103502
>Portuguese Americans not listed as white
>>
>>134103502
yeah, that's because most of these immigrants made it to USA cuz they were educated, rich, already had relatives with business
>>
>>134103502

Makes sense, there's a larger white population so more will fall into the lower income brackets and skew the statistics
>>
>>134103502
nice photoshop muhammed, want to bring it to the 404 house?
>>
>>134104969
A personal anecdote is not worth very much, but it is worth more than the literally nothing provided by the OP.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.